It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly Recorded - Pharma Officials Gravely Concerned About Covid-19 Vaccines LT Dangers.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Eh, it sounded like a defense. "Where you get that 99.9% do not agree"? That's what i would expect from someone who is saying that the 99.9% do agree.

Maybe I took it different than you intended. Anyway, the 99.9% figure is a lie, regardless of who said it, and science isn't a democracy anyway.

And I like you too. For someone in the UK, you're... not terrible.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Eh, it sounded like a defense. "Where you get that 99.9% do not agree"? That's what i would expect from someone who is saying that the 99.9% do agree.

Maybe I took it different than you intended. Anyway, the 99.9% figure is a lie, regardless of who said it, and science isn't a democracy anyway.

And I like you too. For someone in the UK, you're... not terrible.

TheRedneck

Fair enough. I will try harder in future.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh, I do get to brush it off, because this a small group of kooks saying things that are easy to debunk.

I'm curious how you expect to debunk something that hasn't happened yet.

The vaccine itself, in its entirety, spike protein, mRNA technology, inert ingredients, the whole thing, has existed for less than a year. That's a historical fact. One year ago, it was not possible to get the vaccine. So there is no way anyone can say with certainty that it is "safe" for time periods in excess of a year.

This.

I made this point earlier - it’s impossible to draw long term conclusion for a recent event. You can take a punt and make predictions and guesstimates, but his statements are definitive and absolute regarding long term safety of the vaccine.

As said perhaps too plainly in my previous, removed post... You have to wonder what motivates such relentlessly nonsensical reasoning; ignorance, delusions of grandeur, confirmation-bias derived from having been vaccinated and therefore needing to believe it’s 100% safe? Or an agenda?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The government seems to be pushing the agenda to get everyone vaccinated. Never has this happened in history before, they are saying that you will be ok if only you allow this into your body. The reality is that the narrative would have fallen apart sooner if the MSM had not been pushing it as well. But now we are seeing real-world data which is very disconcerting. Like this Toronto Doctor. Saying that the wards are full of vaccinated people.www.bitchute.com... Real data coming from Medicare in the US that's saying the warnings of Immune enhancement is real. Yet the Governments are still pushing the jab, we know birth rates are dropping, with the suspicion that the first and second-trimester pregnancies are having a problem with placenta rejection. I don't think this is a conspiracy anymore. It cant be if the Governments are still pushing the jab. Just what it is will no doubt unfold as the winter months get going.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
October 5, 2021 UPDATE

Another installment of learning what INSIDERS really think, feel, and know.

Summary: Natural Antibodies from Covid-19 Recovery, are "stronger" and "longer lasting" than VACCINES.

Thread on this "STING" installment: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Knowledge is Power. Share with Everyone...Everywhere.

edit on 10/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: carewemust

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal. Some of them are flat earthers too, there are even some pedophiles in big pharma. They're not that hard to find.

It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times.

In situations like this the majority is usually right. When 99.99 percent of scientists say the shot is safe then it probably is, and that 0.01 percent is just a lunatic fringe that goes squatching at the weekend

That's not necessarily true.

It's called the "bookie fallacy". Ask a bookie which team they think is going to win the next superbowl. They'll run the numbers and come up with a favorite.

Ask any other bookie, and most of them are using the same process, so they'll probably have the same favorite. You would likely find that out of 1000, or even 1,000,000 bookies, they end up all agreeing on that favorite.

Does it therefore follow that team will certainly win?

originally posted by: McGinty

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh, I do get to brush it off, because this a small group of kooks saying things that are easy to debunk.

I'm curious how you expect to debunk something that hasn't happened yet.

The vaccine itself, in its entirety, spike protein, mRNA technology, inert ingredients, the whole thing, has existed for less than a year. That's a historical fact. One year ago, it was not possible to get the vaccine. So there is no way anyone can say with certainty that it is "safe" for time periods in excess of a year.

This.

I made this point earlier - it’s impossible to draw long term conclusion for a recent event. You can take a punt and make predictions and guesstimates, but his statements are definitive and absolute regarding long term safety of the vaccine.

As said perhaps too plainly in my previous, removed post... You have to wonder what motivates such relentlessly nonsensical reasoning; ignorance, delusions of grandeur, confirmation-bias derived from having been vaccinated and therefore needing to believe it’s 100% safe? Or an agenda?

Indeed. This is a situation where the best that science can give us is bookie odds.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Best Advice and practice...

Ignore all the conflicting chatter.

Get vaxxed.

Pray You Catch covid19

Recover

Help Drive this pandemic into history books.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the COVID vaxxine may become the 21st Century, public distress agent... that Thalidomide became in the 1960s

it's not just about Eugenics, is it ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join