It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Dr. Fauci Coloring Book While Supplies Last!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So, I'm playing Call of Duty Mobile, watching Tucker Carlson in the background, and I see this craziness come across the television screen. I about fell off the couch laughing. I immediately went to Amazon and checked it out.. I'm still not sure if its supposed to be a joke or not. Fauci is all ripped and shirtless in most of the images, and one has him sitting on a throne of toilet paper? You should go see for yourself. The reviews alone are worth the trip. Hilarious!!! I ordered one, and a Jason Mamoa coloring book ( don't judge me lol ). Unlike the Mamoa coloring book, I intend to color "Doctor" Fauci like the devil and use the pages as Halloween Decorations.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I need this in my life, of coarse my skill with a pen begs me to alter the printed images to better suit my needs.

Who wants a brothermans take on a Fauci coloring book? I hope it comes with a free mask I can defile!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

OK, I just ordered one.
Maybe my great grandkids will get $1 million for it someday.....🤣🤣🤣

Either that or they will throw darts at it like was done with an evil dictators portrait after World War II by US soldiers

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 😈

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hmm does it come with prison bar decals and a bonus "prison jumpsuit Orange" crayola?? We'll if it doesn't we will see it in person anyway soon enough, mark my words that he will be one of the first major arrests.
Nice find though lol its funny as hell!

top topics

join