It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange and bizarre dreams since I had covid vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Back in March and April 2021, I had the two covid shot series from Pfizer. I had no side effects, at least not physical ones that I noticed. However, I have been having some really off the wall weird dreams, some recurring since the first shot. I’ve had dreams before, but never like this. I have had a series of recurring dreams that I have moved out of state and am a different person, like different name, marital status, etc. These dreams are very vivid, and in some, I realize I’m dreaming and explore where I am out of curiosity. Lucid dreams were quite rare for me before the vaccine, but since then, I’ve had many more lucid dreams.

In other dreams, I’m in like an alternate reality or universe where things in the dreams, including the landscape, houses, businesses and even sports teams are things I created at the beginning of the dream, and then build on from that. Really strange, never experienced anything like this before. Now I have some pretty bad insomnia so it takes me forever to get to sleep, but once I do, it’s like science fiction on steroids. Things have changed for many, including myself, since the pandemic started. My husband had a stroke and wound up permanently in a nursing home, hence the insomnia. But the weird dreams really started after the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for me. They aren’t bad or anything, just weird and unsettled.

Has anyone else who has had a covid vaccine had this going on? Maybe I’m the only one. No, I think there are others. Let me know your experiences and we can compare notes. Please don’t turn this into a vax debate. Just let me know your experiences.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Maybe, but I also started taking Alpha Lipoic Acid and Folate and now I have some strange dreams.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

They say you can train yourself to lucid dream using brain entrainment methods/devices. Are you doing any of that? Otherwise, a sudden onset of lucid dreaming could be the result of a lack of oxygen and other things getting to your brain cells. It happens in drowning, near death experiences, dementia, etc and other situations where small parts of the brain cease to function. I imagine as we get older this might be a natural state or a transition. Not that you can change it, but I would do a little research into what actually happens with endothelial cells and organs after a covid jab. Have great dreams, because reality is turning into a nightmare ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/27.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

No on all that. Not training myself, don’t have dementia. I’ve had lucid dreaming before. I’m good.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I read a article some time back, claiming the pandemic was causing weird dreams in people. I myself have had some odd dreams at the start of the pandemic. I have not been vaccinated. I did a quick search. I found this. People reporting crazy dreams after the vaccine
psychologytoday

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Not since the Vax, but when I use the nasal spray Flonase. I've always had super vivid dreams, where I can breathe underwater, or it's the apocalypse or whatever, but Flonase makes it worse or I have nightmares.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You took the shot!?! How could you?! You're just playing into the puppet masters hands, nothing but another duped person who...wait, oh, I read that again, you do NOT want this to turn into a COVID debate. My bad...

Have sweet dreams...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
With all the fear-inducing, panic driven, mind-altering news feeds out there today, it's no wonder everyone hasn't lost their marbles yet.

I believe the worst outcome from all this has been mass-anxiety and stress levels through the collective roof.

Maybe these dreams are a signal that the mind is in overdrive?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Mine isn't vaccine related, but started about 3-4 weeks ago. They are very intense dreams in a good way. If you've ever done eaten shrooms or anything similar the best way I could describe it would be at the peak....

There have been odd ones such as seeing myself get up from sleep and walking to a window and seeing multiple red pickup trucks on the street and people standing on ladders in their yards....just strange.

But every time the feeling I am having during these dreams get so intense it wakes me. I can go right back to sleep and right back into the same dream.

What is more odd is that I am remembering all of them.

Oddly I was talking to a buddy about this last week.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

I read a article some time back, claiming the pandemic was causing weird dreams in people. I myself have had some odd dreams at the start of the pandemic. I have not been vaccinated. I did a quick search. I found this. People reporting crazy dreams after the vaccine
psychologytoday

Thanks for the link. I’ll check that out. I wasn’t sure if I’m going cray cray or what.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No vaccine here, but some real strange and intense dreams lately. Similar to what you described. 3 of them last night. Sometimes I awake, and they restart after I go back to sleep.

I was already wondering what tonight's episodes will be..

edit on 27-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hmm , sounds like the vaccine has made you the Manchurian voter. Come 2022 midterms and 2024 elections Democrats are going to play I am to sexy by right said Fred over live tv and all Manchurian voters who got the vaccine are going to just leave there house and start walking across America voting multiple times for only democrats.

I'm Too Sexy 2007 g.co...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

psychologytoday
I had vivid dreams for 3 days after 1st Pfizer but not after 2nd

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i've had very vivid dreams lately too but i haven't taken the covid shot.

It could be something completely unrelated.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Twice in 7 days i had dream where im dreaming and waking up but im still dreaming. Like im dreaming on level 2 and then waking on level 1.both times in the same house/place.first thing that came to my mind was the Matrix movie,like something preparing deeper state of dream and one day it becomes permanent without possibility of waking up to this reality but traped in the middle. Funny thing...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I have not had the shots but my wife and I just talked about having crazy dreams a day or two ago.
it can’t be coincidence, can it?

strange times we are living in......😎

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Good to see you posting, Chief, you were gone a long time.

I haven't had the vax, but the other night had a dream in which I saw my image in a mirror.

And didn't look at all what I actually look like. That was an odd feeling when I woke up.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Yes, very bizarre, very vivid, detailed.

The latest, I was attacked at work, hiding in office bleeding out, couldn’t get to ambulance as perp (unknown woman) was outside still looking for me. My boss found me and carried me to the ambulance.

Work should be even more fun now, not!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies! Your replies are so interesting. I agree with those of you that mentioned it’s just been a really weird year for everyone, with all the stress from the pandemic, lockdowns, political unrest, etc. I’m still adjusting to my husband being in a nursing home. They have had several lockdowns, and there was about a 3-4 month time period in which I didn’t get to see him at all. While I’m really grateful for all I have, I have some bad mental health days where I cry a lot and have a hard time getting out of bed.

I think the stress from the adjustment to my life may be a trigger for these odd dreams. It could very well be a coincidence that they started shortly after my first Pfizer shot. Who knows? I think dreams get strange when we are under a lot of stress, where we feel like we have no control of how things are going. I appreciate all the replies and your stories. Please keep them coming!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sorry about your husband chief 💙

new topics

top topics

join