It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some news from Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse

But those who are allergic to those things know not to take them usually, so they avoid them. Not like this perfectly safe vaccine and the people pushing it. For some people this vaccine is really bad and they take it believing there will be minimal side effects...is that right?

For some people any vaccine is bad, so they should kind of know this and not take it. I have no clue why the Goverment wants to go to such extremes, its like they know something we don't. This starts to get weird as we see with most younger/healthy people its about like a normal flu or even less, so why the big push?

With this whole pandemic it really seems like every move has been lemmings going over a cliff once one does something and they just mindlessly follow even as conditions change. Its like they are still treating it as a 10% killer or worst. Lockdowns, masks, vaccine push all have been on the extreme side and only hurt the situation more then helped in those levels of extremes.

They have totally forgot about actual having the antibodies already as another big failure even with reports that having it already makes you better than just the vaccine, so yes...everything they do is not science at all.

I am glad that I did get my second flu vaccine to confirm that the reaction to the first flu vaccine fifteen to twenty years before was real. Otherwise I would not know for sure I was intolerant to them and that it could possibly kill me. And I am glad I had them when I was younger, in my twenties and again in my late thirties. And the second doctor knew about my original reaction from the first one before I got the shot, and he saw what happend and noted it in his records that I should never get a flu vaccine again. I do have verification that the DTAP caused me problems too, but I never had an issue with the Tetnus alone, so that shows that I overreact to the Pertusis part. I will get a straight tetnus shot if necessary but not the DTAP.

I am also glad that the CDC and FDA did mention that reactions to other vaccines should discourage people to not take the Covid vaccine....I was wondering about that and was glad to see it listed in their literature on their sites. Also the glycols used in the formula is important, but most people do not realize they are allergic to polysorbate 80 and polyethylene glycol like I do. It took years of observation on my part to identify that glycol problem...reading the chemicals in thing you have a reaction to takes a lot of time and observation of symtoms is hard because of different ways that it is contacted, whether injested or on skin. I try to verify everything before jumping to conclusions.

I had to learn how to deter this vaccine from going covid because I cannot get the vaccine. It is not that I am doing it for other people, but informing people of ways to protect themselves somewhat is something I will do if I have researched and verified if I am mostly or completely right. I also tell people if I had erred for some reason, new research has come out that does not fit into my theories sometimes, but most times new information comes out to verify what I have found...ninety percent of the time new research verifies my conclusions. But that ten percent of being partially wrong is noteworthy, I can be wrong sometimes after reading lots of conflicting research too.

I am not afraid of saying I am wrong when I am wrong, but will not bow down to others parroting missaplied evidence either, which seems to be socially acceptible these days now, especially when so much twisted evidence is coming from some health agencies in the country and the world. I like real science, and often medicine is not real science, they treat symptoms, not the disease most times. Symptoms that can be the same of multiple illnesses with different treatments.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You personally know 21 people that died after their injection? :|

Yes, actually I do. I have a large number of clients and friends, about 800++. Some people who died are clients and friends, others are relatives of clients and friends, three are from our local royal canadian legion. I stopped counting the ones in the legion a few months ago. I am very sad and disheartened that people are so naive that people actually believe the media, government and health tools when they have shown to be proven liars long before any of this crap happened.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I am very sorry to hear that... for yourself and their loved ones.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

'Show me your proof of peanut eating card or you're not getting into this concert! You need to have at least 3 oz of peanuts daily! It's the science!'

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As the weeks goes buy, I starting to heard and see many friends of mine, having issues with the jabs, the soo called "rare" and "few" side effects has become every other person I know.

Even a childhood friend that died.

So as the years come by, it going to keep growing, specially with the third jab.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
But it's not good, If a woman knows of people in her circle of friends who have had a disastrous reactions to the vaccine, how does that equate with a few in a million bad reactions that the snake oil people say? As Isreal is the most vaxed place on Earth with Britain and America trying to catch up. Where do we really go from here, it looks like they will be following Israel down this troublesome path.Where places like Sweden Denmark and Norway , have called it a day on vaccines.www.bitchute.com...

Israel is not the most vaxxed place on Earth. Not even close.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Our World in Data

Similarly, you keep posting these bullchute videos. There is no moderation or authentication of anything posted on bullchute, and people lie, even on video. You need to expand your scope.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Although I'm not saying you are making this up I will say that if you know 800 people and 21 have died as a direct result not a covid vaccine I find that improbable to believe.

Even if they were all vaccinated that number scaled up to to the number of vaccinated people globally would mean there's around 87 million dead from the vaccines.

That's more than the entire population of Germany and almost 20 times more than the total number of people who died with covid 19 worldwide.

Unless of course I've screwed up my maths and I've just made myself look like a moron.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Don't you think it's strange when anyone starts an adverse reaction thread on Facebook it gets shut down? When it is just common sense to share anecdotally. The same goes for youtube. So all the information anyone gets is from close acquaintances of places outside of the MSM. This does seem to be a fact, which would delay everyone pricking their ears up to any side effects. but it only slows it down. But why shouldn't bad reactions be news, it's not like it has never happened before the argument is to what extent.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm not saying bad news should not be spoken about at all.

I'm saying that if bobs situation was the norm we'd have a pile of bodies that could never be hidden away somewhere are they?

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm not saying bad news should not be spoken about at all.

I'm saying that if bobs situation was the norm we'd have a pile of bodies that could never be hidden away somewhere are they?

21 out of 800++ people I know personally or secondarily through a personal contact. If each person I know personally has say 200 friends and relatives, that is only 21 out of 160,000, but I don't hear about all of them, so the number could be higher. I expect that the ratio will grow dramatically over the next few months.

As far as getting this poison into people, think Jim Jones. If you can get everyone to drink the cyanide laced kool-aid before the first person drops dead, it's a lot like that. If you can get everyone to take the mRNA/rDNA jab, control the media and the narrative, before people start dying off en masse, then it's a lot like Jim Jones.

ETA: If VAERS, Yellow Card and the WHO only get 1% reporting as the Harvard study states, then if 40,000+ dead is the reported number, then that equates to 4,000,000 dead and 800,000,000+ adverse effects. Just sayin....

BTW, it doesn't really matter if you find it probable or not, I see it occurring. Don't worry, you're time will come and you'll see it as well. Everything happens at different rates, until it doesn't.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/28.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I read somewhere and it was from an official source that the average death rate in Britain had gone up ten percent on the past pre covid yearly averages. This is not necessarily a Tsunami of bodies. They did say it was not Covid that had caused it. The only other common denominator would be the Jabs. Mabey, it's all the untreated during the lockdown, but it is something to watch out for.I notice all the kids are going back to school now, if anything adverse is going to occur it will probably be over the next few weeks.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let's come back in a few years and see if you were right and most of us are dead.

Don't feel bad I'd it turns out you were wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Let's come back in a few years and see if you were right and most of us are dead.

I would be more than happy if I was wrong. I have already seen too much death and the evil men do, but like I told Magnus Malan and Pik Botha in early 1988, "At least two generations, maybe three before the indigenous in Africa can rule themselves and stop behaving like criminals and despots, it will not happen in the next few years." I was right, they are in the middle of the 2nd generation and they still can't get their collective sh!t together. We'll see what happens here, I just don't want to be on the clean up crew.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/28.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Mortality statistics - underlying cause, sex and ageRead more about mortality statistics - underlying cause, sex and age
ONS Crown Copyright Reserved [from Nomis on 29 September 2021]Read more about contact
Analysis standard
cause of death Read more about cause of death A00-R99, U00-Y89 All causes, all ages
Gender Total
Age total (all ages)
measure Read more about measure Deaths
Date Total mortality England Wales England and Wales Resident outside England and Wales
2013 506,790 473,550 32,138 505,688 1,102
2014 501,424 468,875 31,439 500,314 1,110
2015 529,655 495,309 33,198 528,507 1,148
2016 525,048 490,791 33,066 523,857 1,191
2017 533,253 498,882 33,248 532,130 1,123
2018 541,589 505,859 34,406 540,265 1,324
2019 530,841 496,370 33,183 529,553 1,288
2020 607,922 569,700 37,399 607,099 823

you can search the www.nomisweb.co.uk...
for all the info.
Last time I looked the increase was all covid - every major cause increased in 2020.

Which is very suspicious to me how did the normally deaths increase during the pandemic and not be counted as covid.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Well looking at this it appears that the raw deaths statistics, deaths have increased around 18% on the five-year yearly average. For England and wales, this is monthly figures September was a few less than the previous month. Since this does look a bit bad, considering it's the summer months. I think we are seeing vaccine stats www.ons.gov.uk...

When you look at the comparative death rate for the other ethnic races. It looks is hitting Black Africans the hardest. The death rates among the white population make it look like a flue, it might be, as The Black African vitamin D levels are really bad.. Now everyone has to contend with the effects of a compromised immune system after the shots. So the real figures from now on should start to spike, and it cant be Covid as they are mostly vaxed. I heard it a few weeks back when they said a ten percent increase which confused them as they were not Covid related.
edit on 28-9-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

or the immune system of the unvaccinated has done the job and protected those that caught the organic and whole spike vaccine.

As we have been told for over a year you need to wear a mask because you could have "the" viral infection and no symptoms.

So the vaccine doesn't protect from infection and 90%+ of us are asymptomatic when carrying the viral load with or without a man-made chemical. So suggesting a vaccine is working because of low hospitalizations makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Like I mentioned in this or another post today, if Gibraltar stats are anything to go by, they are considered fully vaccinated., and daily infection rates per hundred thousand are still in the pandemic rate. So the reality of the Vaccine is Placebo for the Coved, and dangerous for the immune system. But why should it be any different to the swine flue debacle? it's the same players.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I really find this hard to believe! This is from the JPOST:

www.jpost.com...< br />

Israeli mask 99.95% protective against Delta variant, European lab says

Sonovia fabric to be evaluated against Mu strain next

The Israeli mask company Sonovia has released a report from a leading Italian textile-testing laboratory showing that its fabric eliminates the COVID-19 Delta variant particles with over 99.95% effectiveness.
At the announcement of the results, the company’s stock spiked by nearly 30%, company founder Shuki Hershcovich told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday during a meeting at his headquarters in Ramat Gan.

Im sure the stock shot up 30 percent. Last week I got an invitation from Robinhood for an IPO for Cue Health and they make PCR tests and there stock was doing nice the 1st day I havent checked it since.

Specifically, the masks were tested by VisMederi Textyle, the same lab that reported earlier that the unique fabric, which is coated in zinc nanoparticles, also protects against the British variant of COVID-19 and H1N1, otherwise known as swine flu.
The lab is next expected to test the fabric against the Mu strain, which carries several mutations to the spike gene and is labeled a “variant of interest” by the World Health Organization, said Sonovia chief technology officer Liat Goldhammer-Steinberg.

I just checked Sonovia Ltd. the stock went from $3.75 a share on 9/27 to $11.68 today. More snake oil stocks making money.

edit on 30-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

edit on 30-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: 727Sky
No vaccine become a prisoner in Australia. www.bitchute.com... The road map is being printed up for all the tyrants around the world.

Q: Why do we need AR-15’s?
A. Australia

An example of where Americans or anyone owning AR-15's is using them to change government please.

Entering a public government building in the U.S gets you labelled a domestic terrorist these days.

Where are the AR-15's in those scenarios?

Get back to me when gun owners have drained a swamp with AR-15's, then they might be able to lecture Aussies on not shooting # up.

No 'mass' shootings here since 1996. How many AR-15 owning countries can say the same?

Now that aside I get the point you're trying to make an agree with it. Action against government is needed, not more talk. But we should do it with as little death and violence as possible, if possible, and those who say their guns make their government better need to show some examples or perhaps shut up about it.
Lead by example, please.

For all the 2nd Amendment, and rights to form militia's and fighting enemies both foreign and domestic and other U.S cliches, all the 'amendments this' and 'constitution that' I have heard nearly every day online for the last few decades, I am yet to see a single person spouting those parroted expressions actually do any of what they say they can do with their 'guns' and 'rights'.

The few that do, like the Aussies that do, end up arrested and labelled a murderer. They're not painted as hero's, they're painted as homicidal monsters. You'll be made into a criminal and terrorist.
Go kill some bad cops, shoot some evil corrupt politicians with your AR-15's and what do you the think the news will say? "Freedom loving hero saves society from evil police!'' or "MASS SHOOTING COP KILLER PSYCHO TAKEN DOWN", hell just go shoot the local repeat offender pedo and see where that gets you. Go save the world with your AR-15 and tell us how it goes.

I think the answers to the above will be obvious.

World's f*****d, and will continue to be until we put our money where our mouths are and DO something about it.
We need to get off line, stop talking and start doing IRL.
Doesn't need to be violent, but it does need people to be united and willing to take a stand.

5000 people at a rally needs to be 100,000, 1 million, 10 million. As many people as possible. Power is in the number, not the tools. We need to realise we have the numbers. You think there is a police force on Earth that could stop 1 million unarmed humans working in unison?

Same if you do think guns are necessary, how many people in the U.S own AR-15's? 10000, 100k? 1million?
Doesn't matter if they're not all organised and on the same page. If they're not working together.
Especially not if they're sitting on the internet talking about how they own an AR-15, and doing jack all else.

Get numbers, get organised, GET ACTIVE.

But it won't happen. Because individually, the majority of us are fearful little scaredy cats, not willing to put ourselves in harms way to make our own lives better. We talk and we talk but when it comes time to walk the walk every body is washing their hair that day. Everyone is selfish and in it for themselves. Always hoping someone else will fix it.
Happy to ignore it until it is on their actual doorstep and too late.

Only a few have the conviction to do what is needed. And they get labelled as crazy extremists and criminals by TPTB and the MSM. MSM and TPTB that divide us further with concepts like left/right. That make us fight amongst ourselves instead of putting it all aside and going after them.

Most 'mah freedoms' and 'mah guns' types alive today would crap bricks if they actually had to take part in a old school 'war of independence' or 'civil war' or even a World War and all the horrors those bring to humans.

Until we are one, violence will never work. Gotta beat them at their own game before you can make and play a new one. Humans like most lifeforms are strong in numbers, weak as individuals.

So yeah, until you have the numbers, have a literal army, your single AR-15 aint worth jack.
edit on 1-10-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well, if it turns out he's right..... you won't feel anything at all...... ever again

<< 1    3 >>

join