It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some news from Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
But it's not good, If a woman knows of people in her circle of friends who have had a disastrous reactions to the vaccine, how does that equate with a few in a million bad reactions that the snake oil people say? As Isreal is the most vaxed place on Earth with Britain and America trying to catch up. Where do we really go from here, it looks like they will be following Israel down this troublesome path.Where places like Sweden Denmark and Norway , have called it a day on vaccines.www.bitchute.com...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Number 21 died on us yesterday from the jab they got 9 days ago. Started clotting, into the hospital, started on blood thinners, 6 hours later, massive heart attack and a pulmonary embolism at the same time. He was 57 and leaves a wife of 34 years, three adult children and 7 grandchildren. Yeah, ain't that jab just great eh. /sarcasm

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Number 21 died on us yesterday from the jab they got 9 days ago. Started clotting, into the hospital, started on blood thinners, 6 hours later, massive heart attack and a pulmonary embolism at the same time. He was 57 and leaves a wife of 34 years, three adult children and 7 grandchildren. Yeah, ain't that jab just great eh. /sarcasm

Cheers - Dave

Peanuts and shell fish are more deadly than these vaccines.

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Does the government force you to eat those?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Cheers - Dave

Will you lose your job or not be able to go to a movie if you don't eat peanut butter or shellfish? Better yet, WTF would anybody take anything knowing that there is a high probability of severe/life altering adverse effects or ummmm, death?

I've recently had this argument with my wife's idiot doctor who is a controlled puppet for the college of physicians and surgeons who are controlled puppets for the government, etc.... My wife already has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and a pulmonary gradient that's out of normal range, the shot will kill her, but she's supposed to get the shot so that it kills her to get an exemption from the shot. Pretty messed up eh.

Don't downplay the issues, lest someone close to you dies from this mRNA/rDNA jab idiocy/criminality/nazism.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Cheers - Dave

But those who are allergic to those things know not to take them usually, so they avoid them. Not like this perfectly safe vaccine and the people pushing it. For some people this vaccine is really bad and they take it believing there will be minimal side effects...is that right?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No vaccine become a prisoner in Australia. www.bitchute.com... The road map is being printed up for all the tyrants around the world.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
No vaccine become a prisoner in Australia. www.bitchute.com... The road map is being printed up for all the tyrants around the world.

Q: Why do we need AR-15’s?
A. Australia

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So you don't end up in one of these millions of body bags they are getting ready.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Do you remember those losing your job over it?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: 727Sky

Q: Why do we need AR-15’s?
A. Australia

I'd go a bit bigger, like say an m107a1 with a Leupold 3.5-25x56 mil grade or the same on a 700 series Tac21 in a 338 platform. Oh hell, why not just mow the lawn with an XM556 or my old favorite, an M134 ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

But those who are allergic to those things know not to take them usually, so they avoid them. Not like this perfectly safe vaccine and the people pushing it. For some people this vaccine is really bad and they take it believing there will be minimal side effects...is that right?

For some people any vaccine is bad, so they should kind of know this and not take it. I have no clue why the Goverment wants to go to such extremes, its like they know something we don't. This starts to get weird as we see with most younger/healthy people its about like a normal flu or even less, so why the big push?

With this whole pandemic it really seems like every move has been lemmings going over a cliff once one does something and they just mindlessly follow even as conditions change. Its like they are still treating it as a 10% killer or worst. Lockdowns, masks, vaccine push all have been on the extreme side and only hurt the situation more then helped in those levels of extremes.

They have totally forgot about actual having the antibodies already as another big failure even with reports that having it already makes you better than just the vaccine, so yes...everything they do is not science at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is not a vaccine as we know it .drive.google.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This is not a vaccine as we know it .drive.google.com...

Well first I'm pro vaccine, so not really interested in things like what you are posting here, but being pro vaccine what these Governments are doing is 100% wrong and I side with anyone who decide not to get it whether I agree with them or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I find it quite disturbing how so many people seem to be having issues after the 2nd shot. I know people close to me this has happened to. Now consider the following snippet of information I came across last month:

Phase 3 trial data shows a third dose of their vaccine – called Comirnaty – produced more than three times the neutralizing antibodies against the coronavirus compared with a second dose, the companies said. On Monday, their COVID-19 vaccine became the first one to receive full FDA approval.

www.usatoday.com...

If each additional shot causes a stronger immune response than the previous shot, we should be highly concerned about the 3rd shot. It hasn't really been given to many people yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see a lot of suffering when they start rolling out the 3rd "approved" booster shot (which is exactly the same thing as the shot before it based on what I've read).

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Its worse that they are considering giving these shots to children now. Some parents still trust the science and believe that if everyone is vaxed that they will have some normalcy back?

Its amusing to see how the MSM has done on people.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Its worse that they are considering giving these shots to children now. Some parents still trust the science and believe that if everyone is vaxed that they will have some normalcy back?

Its amusing to see how the MSM has done on people.

Only .2% of all deaths are from the 25 year and under group...Yes that is point 2 so WTF are they even thinking about or even has anything to do with science?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

There has been a recent study in mice that showed injection of mRNA Vaccine's in blood vessels induced acute myopericarditis in mice. Because the medical profession no longer checks for blood aspiration to determine if they have hit a vein its possible for the mRNA Vaccines to enter the blood stream. Possibly causing damage to the heart and goodness knows what else. In the mice model the "damage was markedly aggravated by a second IM- or IV-booster dose".

A doctor talks about the finding in youtube here....
edit on 28-9-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Then one can understand the haste to get everyone vaxed. People are already starting to notice the effects of compromised immune systems. It's anyone's guess how this will play out. If the shortages get worse, on top of the already poor nutrition, along with winter. Plus being fed MSM data .If a twenty-five per cent fall in your immune cells is the result of each jab.Which I can believe as even on Dr Campbell's channel where he seems to tread a fine line, he is getting reports of people getting the worse cold that they ever had, and when tested are negative for covid, it must mean common colds could do you in.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You personally know 21 people that died after their injection? :|

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join