It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a town near you Worse than Murder

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Democratic Party is an American political party.

The left-wing political party most often you have agreed with and whose whole purpose is the destruction of the U.S. meanwhile they get rich from China, Russia, etc.

The Democratic Party in America represents a very large number of American citizens as does the Republican Party. Between them, they are the two most populous parties.

However, the rising numbers that identify as independents are clearly showing the public dissatisfaction with either:

Historical Party Affiliations - Gallup

I would suggest that the 'real America' is not affiliated with either of the two parties.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I find it funny that when the target is Jewish (the first comment on the previous page) then making these types of comments constitute a serious terms and conditions violation.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They aren't only raping women.

A friend in Finland has a 21 year old son with a disability that was just raped in a train station bathroom 4 days ago. Badly beaten and raped....by an Afghani immigrant. They caught the guy 2 hours later.

They will go after the weak and a bunch of new immigrants is like a buffet for them...

Exactly. You introduce a culture that rape and oppression have been "ok" for decades/centuries into one that has laws and this is what you get.

Folks always say it's racist to hate on these people, it isn't.....it is about protecting others from a culture that is not the same in any way.

There is no mixing.....they should not be accepted into US culture at all.

People in the US think Christians are devout and won't change? Neat....introduce a US Christian group into Afghanistan and let me know how many they rape and kill....or how quickly they get slaughtered themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingnothing33

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Democrats are literally obsessed with criminals and so everything they can to keep them out of jail and on the streets.

The whole no cash bail is showing to only increse crime. The bill literally keeps criminals out of jail .

The Democrats aid and abet criminals everywhere.

They are aiding illegal aliens who will harm Americans

They are aiding rioters by raising money for their bail.

They are aiding the Taliban with a cache of weapons.

They released terrorist form Gitmo.

I really cant see how anyone can support anything Democrat

Republicans are complicit on important matters, and the circus continues. The US is no friend.

Yes but the killing of 13 marines, the droning of a family, the cache of weapons left behind for terrorist, the releasing of terrorist from Gitmo.

Usually in the past, someone took over the controls because its looks like Democrats are drunk driving.

You literally need to shove them out of the way and start leading with common sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Democrats are literally obsessed with criminals and so everything they can to keep them out of jail and on the streets.

The whole no cash bail is showing to only increse crime. The bill literally keeps criminals out of jail .

The Democrat party may have been infiltrated by foreign influence, enemies. They might have been literally bought out are selling out their country.

Too many of their actions are on par with what an enemy would want

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Americans are barley waking up, blood will eventually be shed on their side. We MUST STOP THE MEDIA FIRST. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Folks always say it's racist to hate on these people, it isn't.....it is about protecting others from a culture that is not the same in any way.

It's easy to say it's racist when it has nothing to do with race.
A lot of people from ME are considered WHITE, or Asian.

You are spot on when you say the culture is the issue.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Did anyone in this thread pull the race card? If so, I didn't see it.

It's true these cultures often clash and have a lot of bad things to say about one another.
This dynamic has happened countless times throughout history all over the world.
English/Irish
Japanese/Korean or Japanese/Chinese
and so on. People tend to enjoy and perpetuate tribalism.

Doesn't mean that Muslims are out there raping and murdering away with abandon or secretly plotting invasion and conquest of the West.

I will say that I fully support vetting immigrants with extreme attention to detail and care when it comes to anyone fleeing a war-torn county. There's been cases of war criminals fleeing from Germany, Serbia, Ethiopia, Mexico,(etc) and I wouldn't doubt Afghanistan who ended up finding refuge here. We should definitely be careful who we allow in).
edit on 2-10-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Democrat party may have been infiltrated by foreign influence, enemies. They might have been literally bought out are selling out their country.

List of federal political scandals in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please take note of which ones were were Republican (R) and which were Democrat (D).

Even Donald Trump repeatedly revealed secret information to other nations, which compromised the safety of American servicemen, demolished several operations protecting the USA and its allies, and threatened to escalate political instability with a nuclear armed enemy nation. He even disrupted a civil policing investigation in the UK, causing the UK police to cease their policy of passing relevant policing information to US authorities.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information

It is easy to filter what we believe, through our opinions.

edit on 2/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: antmax21
Americans are barley waking up, blood will eventually be shed on their side. We MUST STOP THE MEDIA FIRST. a reply to: JAGStorm

Of course, then we will have no source of information, only what the administration wants us to know.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Did anyone in this thread pull the race card? If so, I didn't see it.

It's true these cultures often clash and have a lot of bad things to say about one another.
This dynamic has happened countless times throughout history all over the world.
English/Irish
Japanese/Korean or Japanese/Chinese
and so on. People tend to enjoy and perpetuate tribalism.

Doesn't mean that Muslims are out there raping and murdering away at abandon or secretly plotting invasion and conquest of the West.

I will say that I fully support vetting immigrants with extreme attention to detail and care when it comes to anyone fleeing a war-torn county. There's been cases of war criminals fleeing from Germany, Serbia, Ethiopia, Mexico,(etc) and I wouldn't doubt Afghanistan who ended up finding refuge here. We should definitely be careful who we allow in.

I agree with your post, with the caveat that those who do the investigation into who can and can't be allowed in to the country, must themselves conform to checks and balances, lest they themselves apply a personal bias. They must be true administrators of justice.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

List of federal political scandals in the United States

Please take note of which ones were were Republican (R) and which were Democrat (D).

Even Donald Trump repeatedly revealed secret information to other nations, which compromised the safety of American servicemen, demolished several operations protecting the USA and its allies, and threatened to escalate political instability with a nuclear armed enemy nation. He even disrupted a civil policing investigation in the UK, causing the UK police to cease their policy of passing relevant policing information to US authorities.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information

It is easy to filter what we believe, through our opinions.

It's not opinion who controls the border better

It's not opinion who supports the police and who wants to defund.

You can go on and on with policy difference.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Their culture teaches them to see any woman/girl,not
covered head-to-toe in a bag and chaperoned by a male
relative as fair game.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
televangelists and zionist shills make
me laugh when they trigger, Lol too funny !
. . . all while being dumb & blind to the 'epsteins',
'prince andrew', 'ghislaine maxwels' and
their own 'priests'

Megaphone much . . .(obvious) Lol !

edit on 2/10/21 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I am glad you are sharing your experience and opinion here. There are toooo many here in the U.S. who have no idea how bad it is and how deep it runs. You are very good at explaining, and that poster says you are rude. I do not see any rudeness in your posts.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

That poster was not only rude (yelling at a person to EDUCATE THEMSELVES is considered rude in my social circles, not yours?) but also was sharing ridiculously wrong info.

Immigrant groups have always been maligned by the native population, so this is nothing new.

But the idea that every Muslim is waging a secret war on the west is ludicrous.
And you think I'm the gullible one?

So my friend and former student who works for the equivalent of NASA in Libya and is obsessed with writing and the stars is also secretly waging a war on the west. The Muslim community worldwide has enough resources to devote to their families, full time professions, hobbies, and a war on the west. lol.

Maybe given another 200 years, they will come up with better infiltrators than the brother lover Omar (wait, aren't women all subjugated in Islam? Why would they trust women like Huma and Ilhan and Rashida with such an important invasion?)

As far as the high incidences of rape in Afghanistan, the country has been at war for decades, and sadly, women often are the victims of violent subjugation including rape in war zones; check this out regarding the estimated 50,000 rapes perpetrated during the Bosnian conflict:

www.dailysabah.com...

And there are absolutely "rape gangs" in western countries. Epstein, Savile, Sandusky, Nassar, and on and on did not act alone, but with the complicity of other criminals and people who looked the other way.

But hate to interrupt the 2 mins of muslim hate lol. Please keep on.

PS: Changing the definition of religion to exclude a religious group one doesn't like sounds like a playbook from the left. You're not a Constitutionalist if you don't support the First Amendment, sorry.

edit on 3-10-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I don't see that as rude. I do believe you did ignore the post where they said they got the information from, personal experience. You seriously have been ignoring what they are saying because "my students." I have a question about that too. If the Islamic countries they want so much to go back to after using another country's education system were so wonderful, why not be educated there? My guess is that especially for the girls, it's not an option, in many cases at least.

originally posted by: shaemac

a reply to: shaemac

Your opinion of how knowledgeable you are is certainly high. I have my own experience and disagree with you. Why should the opinion of a rather rude stranger on the internet trump 15 years of experience?

My 30 years and immersion into actual true muslim/islamic culture in a foreign land (outside of US Constitutional constraints) trumps our westernized version and ignorance of islamic ideology. None of my comments are opinion outside of me thinking islam is vile.

I am also very very personal close friends with Morton Storm whom I have had one on one conversations with about true islamic ideology and what they do when infiltrating western society. Don't know who he is? Look him up. He is famous in his own right. Your westernized exposure to watered down Taqiyya ridden islam shows you literally know nothing of the subject.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Huh, not rude, really? Well, in any case, your tone comes across to me as much more respectful of others.
And disregarding personal experiences which don't jibe with mine doesn't seem unreasonable.
What that person didn't know is that I've already read all that years ago (I've read plenty of similar alarmist ideas ranging from illuminati to elites to Jesuits to zionists to communists; maybe America is more liable to be taken by the communists) and have discounted it from my own personal experiences.
Most people, worldwide, want the same things--a loving family and community, a good livelihood, opportunities for their children, and good health.
Yes there are extremists in Islam. Many many cultures have extremist members who are guilty, even quite recently, of committing extreme rape and murder and conquest and even misfired drones, and it's a sad part of the human condition.

As far as the women, I have to say your assumptions are off. Saudi women have a higher literacy rate than Brazilian, and often the ladies I teach already have Bachelor's and sometimes Master's degrees and are here because US colleges have a better reputation than a lot of schools in the ME. A lot of my students come from Saudi Arabia and Libya and were here on government scholarships.

Of course, other regions in the world might be lower, but looking at the stats poverty and war have more of an impact than religious practices.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Honestly, we have to tear down the system ourselves before they do. As it stands, unless patriotic military grows a pair and starts arresting the criminals, it’s all going to collapse one way or another. I suggest you get long range talkies, a HAM, and short wave radios. Covid is their first punch, carbon taxing is their final wish. We have to say no to everything they want.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: antmax21
Honestly, we have to tear down the system ourselves before they do. As it stands, unless patriotic military grows a pair and starts arresting the criminals, it’s all going to collapse one way or another. I suggest you get long range talkies, a HAM, and short wave radios. Covid is their first punch, carbon taxing is their final wish. We have to say no to everything they want.

a reply to: chr0naut

Why not just vote them out of office and power? That's the way the founding fathers designed things.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join