It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a town near you Worse than Murder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My opinion is that Islam is a political ideology masking itself as a religion.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ok, lol. I'm sorry for the wrong assumption.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My opinion is that Islam is a political ideology masking itself as a religion.

But that's just my opinion.

We share the same opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There are good people and there are bad; I can tell you that in 15 years of working with Muslim students, I've had only one bad experience (creepy stalker type student).

I'm sure you had a lovely experience with your students. The rapists in the story probably did too.

We aren't silly, no not every single Muslim person is a rapist, but the question is does their religion/culture/whatever cause atrocities against women and girls? I think the answer is an astounding YES.

Child Marriage, which culture sees it as OK?
Arranged Marriage, which culture sees it as OK?
Banning girls from education........ C'mon we can go on all day.
edit on 27-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Another interesting note to make is that here (Australia) the Muslim Lebanese community are overwhelmingly represented when it comes to planning terror attacks, going to Syria to fight for ISIS and attacks. Other middle eastern races are peaceful good citizens compared to this lot. There is something seriously wrong with that culture as far as I can tell.

I hate to say it and I know how bad it sounds but the Christian Lebanese I’ve met are nothing like their Islamic counterparts. They don’t hate Aussies/everyone else, don’t want to import their BS here and are generally pretty nice people grateful to live here rather than the less than idea country they came from. Unfortunately Islam in the case of the Lebanese seems to be the distinguishing factor.
edit on 2792021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yet Catholicism is a revered and acceptable religion here. Tens of thousands and likely more children around the world have suffered from sexual abuse by officials of the church.

The leaders of the church failed those children by refusing to report abuse that they knew occurred, failed to punish those responsible and in many cases blamed the victims. They protected the abusers and sent them to other churches in the same position only to repeat the abhorrent behavior again, and once again no one held accountable.

The Church is afraid of the bad publicity and financial responsibility of the church is the only reason they have systematically protected the abusers, and it’s not mid level or low level actors but the leader of the Church, the Pope himself involved in covering up the abhorrent and illegal acts.

I lived in predominantly Muslim countries and found the individuals to be much like the rest of us. They loved their children both daughters and sons, and their wives were treated as equals. Just like every religion there are those who pervert it to their own means and convince others to follow the branch they have perverted.

Our own Christian faith has more than one denomination that has dubious claims about women and their place in our lives. So to use a broad brush to paint all as one is a ridiculous approach to understanding this world. I don’t believe all Catholic followers are pervasive child abusers, don’t think all Baptist believe serpents can lead them to heaven if they dance with them no more than I believe all Muslims are ready to rape and pillage the land so maybe you should put away the brush.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
Why are they protected is it fear of the outrage machine in the media?

They want to try and project their "inclusive" image. Even if means to include rapists and pedos apparently.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

Truly horrific and unacceptable from the Catholic Church and other denominations. Unfortunately those sick freaks weasel their way in to positions where they have access to children be it the priesthood, teachers, sports coaches etc.

The difference is in Christianity’s holy texts there is no mention of Jesus marrying a six year old and consummating it at age 9.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: chr0naut

so now you are against the death penalty? Wow, you sure change your mind fast.

The ability to intelligently adapt to the world is one of the human race's crowning achievements, that gives a superiority over the incognizant.

Generally, I have always been against the death penalty. But ultimately, the wages of sin is death.

I see a difference, however, between the requirement for justice, and the desire for vengeance.

Justice can encompass mercy, accept repentance, and grant forgiveness.

Vengeance allows no mercy, and is itself just another an injustice. Vengeance adds more injury to existing crimes.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Do you know how many 12 year old are married right here in the US each year ? Most likely you do not as I was not aware of just how bad it is.

A 2018 study analyzing marriage license data from 41 states found that at over 200,000 minors, 87% girls and 13% boys, were married in the United States between 2000 and 2015.1

childusa.org...

These are not just 15 year olds (bad enough) or 17 year olds. This includes children as young as 12 receiving permission from a court to legally marry. As many as 6 out of a thousand children are married each year. In case one believes it is just girls, no boys as young as 12 are also married, 87% are girls and 13% are males.

It’s not a case of a few years difference either. Alabama allowed a 14 year old female to legally marry a 74 year old man. In reality 44 states still allow marriage under the age of 18. Some set the age of 15, Massachusetts has no age limit.

At least 20 states have no age restriction period as long as parental or judicial permission is given. So it’s not a thing in only third world countries but HERE at home. A pervasive problem. Let’s not get on the American high horse only to fall and break something. Certainly not as prevalent here as in other countries but we cannot blame other cultures as our own is just as guilty.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Do you know how many 12 year old are married right here in the US each year ? Most likely you do not as I was not aware of just how bad it is.

i4y.berkeley.edu... en_are_at_greatest_risk_.pdf

Immigrant children were more
likely than U.S.-born children to have been married; prevalence among children from Mexico, Central America and the
Middle East was 2–4 times that of children born in the United State

Immigrant families from these regions may hold
social or religious values conducive to child marriage, potentially leading to greater acceptance of the practice among
immigrant communities within the United States

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021

Yet Catholicism is a revered and acceptable religion here. Tens of thousands and likely more children around the world have suffered from sexual abuse by officials of the church.

The leaders of the church failed those children by refusing to report abuse that they knew occurred, failed to punish those responsible and in many cases blamed the victims. They protected the abusers and sent them to other churches in the same position only to repeat the abhorrent behavior again, and once again no one held accountable.

The Church is afraid of the bad publicity and financial responsibility of the church is the only reason they have systematically protected the abusers, and it’s not mid level or low level actors but the leader of the Church, the Pope himself involved in covering up the abhorrent and illegal acts.

I lived in predominantly Muslim countries and found the individuals to be much like the rest of us. They loved their children both daughters and sons, and their wives were treated as equals. Just like every religion there are those who pervert it to their own means and convince others to follow the branch they have perverted.

Our own Christian faith has more than one denomination that has dubious claims about women and their place in our lives. So to use a broad brush to paint all as one is a ridiculous approach to understanding this world. I don’t believe all Catholic followers are pervasive child abusers, don’t think all Baptist believe serpents can lead them to heaven if they dance with them no more than I believe all Muslims are ready to rape and pillage the land so maybe you should put away the brush.

Then why would we want to import more?

I stand by what I said. Islam is trash and only produces trash.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

What part did you miss that OUR courts allow it, OUR churches perform the marriage and our governments provide the licenses ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021

What part did you miss that OUR courts allow it, OUR churches perform the marriage and our governments provide the licenses ?

Yes I agree we shouldn’t allow it, but let me ask you this.
How many people do you know that are married to a child (someone under 15)?
Now go to the ME and ask that question…

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.dailymail.co.uk... ngEjAauxmxUFJHusjUN16ZuA

The imminent release on parole of notorious pack rapist Mohammed Skaf has been a disturbing reminder of a series of horrifying crimes that shocked the nation 21 years ago.
Mohammed Skaf and his older brother Bilal were the leaders of a month-long rampage in which six victims were raped by more than a dozen young Lebanese-Australian men.

Men from that region of the world seem to have one thing in common, their abuse of women.
This story is sick but I implore you to read the whole thing. Why are we inviting this in our country?
These men were in Australia, but with the influx of "refugees" i'm afraid we are going to see similar things here.

Speechless 😶

Nine men including Mohammed and Bilal Skaf were originally sentenced to a combined 240 years for the rapes but at least five other offenders were never caught.

See that little part, originally sentenced?

Why are we bringing this in our country? Because Libs feel like its somehow owning the "racist conservatives". Basically, if a racist person exists, we need to flood the country with other people in order to "fight" that person's racism.

Basically we are letting some random obscure person's hypothetical hatred to dictate our national policy. Everything the libs do is based purely on whatever they assume some right wingers will hate. That's the extent of their thinking. They just love the fact that people are getting mad. Its what they feed on. As long as you're unhappy they can convince themselves they are winning. And the society, constructed by racists, is robust enough to handle this nonsense that we can sustain ourselves long enough that the left can convince themselves its not their policies bringing about the collapse, but when it finally comes they will blame Our resistance to their suicidal policies that would've imploded any non-western/non-white nation within a decade.
edit on 9/27/2021 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What rapists in the story had a lovely time with my students? Sorry I don't understand.

I have college bound women in my classes, many times equaling or outnumbering the men, some pursuing doctorates or masters, so I don't think banning women from education is as much a part of the faith as you might believe.

As for the marriages, I'd say it's a fair and interesting question, but having seen so many really respectful, loving, and cute (for lack of a better word) couples, I can't flat out say the methods are totally wrong.

Child marriages are flat out wrong and occur worldwide (South Asia the highest rate). Saudi Arabia banned under 18 marriages last year, following a general trend to modernize (they were a bit slower to do so than the West in many respects).

None of this proves that Muslims are all secretly plotting to force islam on the west (as that other poster was implying) or more likely to be rapists. We have so many pockets of rapey cultures here; Epstein only the tip of the iceberg, CPS, Catholic charities among the worst offenders against children, but Penn State, Hollywood, DC, US Olympics, etc are also festering abuse centers, that to assume one region of the world is more of a threat might not be accurate.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"Men from that region of the world seem to have one thing in common, their abuse of women."
I think the issue is more cultural rather than regional in nature though now that I'm writing this it seems a bit nit-picky. But yeah, certain "groups," for whatever inexcusable reason, accept such psychotic animalism as a cultural norm. I feel I now owe actual animals an apology.

"Why are we inviting this in our country?"
I assume you ask this rhetorically as I've followed many of your posts and know you to be far from naive and/or uninformed. The most simplistic answer (in case I'm wrong in assumption) is to further incite chaos and internal strife. Sure, there's far more than this driving current machinations but I did say it's the most simplistic answer...

"...i'm afraid we are going to see similar things here."
It's probably little consolation that your fears are shared by countless civilized folk the world over. And believe me, this fact is not only known to those pulling relevant strings but is one of their many intended consequences.

"See that little part, originally sentenced?"
Interesting word games, huh? But even the semantic ninjas at Wikipedia couldn't help garbage as depraved as Skaf. THAT information was difficult to stomach. And infuriating does NOT suffice... What an absolute waste in every sense. And more so knowing that in a dozen years he can rejoin society with both his pride and contempt for females completely intact as he has never shown an iota of remorse.

Intriguing that the girlfriend - correction, fiance - continued to openly support Skaf throughout the trial, only ending the relationship upon his conviction. I know, it seems a small matter of little significance but something about that just... just a splinter in the mind, I 'spose. Detecting deeper meaning where none exists...
edit on 27-9-2021 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Christ, but that is disturbing to learn! But, I am absolutely glad that I did. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have first hand knowledge that Skaf has NOT changed his views. He is still the same person and has zero respect for woman, and even less for Australian woman.

I pray they breach him before he hurts anyone else.
edit on 27-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They aren't only raping women.

A friend in Finland has a 21 year old son with a disability that was just raped in a train station bathroom 4 days ago. Badly beaten and raped....by an Afghani immigrant. They caught the guy 2 hours later.

They will go after the weak and a bunch of new immigrants is like a buffet for them...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join