It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a town near you Worse than Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I disagree with you and believe in the freedom of religion outlined in the constitution. Satanism is acceptable but not Islam? Get out.

I don't recall mass killings and rapes occurring anytime in the recent past from Satanists.

It is the only religion producing mass numbers of really bad people on a daily basis. And please spare me the Christian blah blah blah....I'm not Christian but I also know it isn't producing mass numbers of horrible people the way Islam has.

The fact any woman accepts Islam in the US is baffling to me.

Islam produces trash constantly and consistently....it has for centuries.

Watch as more rapes and murders occur in multiple countries with the Afghan refugees. Nothing good has ever come from Islam....nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Murder and rape abound across the US. In fact, I mentioned Epstein in particular because he was in a network of like-minded people (not a lone criminal). Religion seems to have little to do with it. There are good people and there are bad; I can tell you that in 15 years of working with Muslim students, I've had only one bad experience (creepy stalker type student).
edit on 27-9-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Murder and rape across the US. Religion seems to have little to do with it. There are good people and there are bad; I can tell you that in 15 years of working with Muslim students, I've had only one bad experience (creepy stalker type student).

I think around 7 million+ Shia women would disagree with you. But hey....not my laws!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I worked with some of those women. They never said that.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I worked with some of those women. They never said that.

Did you ask? Most victims of sexual predators don't typically bring it up, especially if it is extremely frowned upon if you are a victim.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I disagree with you and believe in the freedom of religion outlined in the constitution. Satanism is acceptable but not Islam? Get out.

islam is not a religion. Again, if people would educate themselves, they would know this. It ceased being a religion when moohamed fled mecca to medina and turned it into a war ideology. Go read the 3 books of islam. The koran/quran (the stories of moohamed), sunnah/hadith (the law) and the sahih (traditions). But make sure you read them in order. The koran/quran is not even in proper order....the other 2 books are part of the ideology of islam and are intertwined with the koran. When read in order, you get the true ideology of islam.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Murder and rape abound across the US. In fact, I mentioned Epstein in particular because he was in a network of like-minded people (not a lone criminal). Religion seems to have little to do with it. There are good people and there are bad; I can tell you that in 15 years of working with Muslim students, I've had only one bad experience (creepy stalker type student).

Muslims practice Taqiyya. And not every role of a muslim is to slaughter infidels.
The main role of a muslim is to spread the ideology and to mass bread - which is what actually raises the islamic population (NOT conversion).
With that said, most westernized muslims do not even follow true islam. And most of them would NEVER EVER denounce their pedophile that they claim to worship....which makes them vile in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I didn't ask if they've been raped, if that's what you're wondering. I have spoken to many, many of my students on a variety of topics and from what I've learned, none or very few of the women (or men) I've worked with are in a rush to leave their faith. Many of them are here for only a short time and will voluntarily return to their home countries after an education.

It's estimated that one in four American women are sexually assaulted and 1/6 raped or the victims of attempted rape, and my experience there seems to line up with that fact. Seems like a human problem rather than an ideological one.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

"working with muslim students". And it stops once they cross the thresh hold of a classroom.
I am sure you know nothing of the islamic ideology and what truly happens behind mosque doors and in the middle east and how women and children are truly treated. That would never ever EVER come out at schools in classrooms.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Muslims have 5 pillars of faith, alms, pilgrimage, prayer, and fasting. The rest of it is left to extremists.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I didn't ask if they've been raped, if that's what you're wondering. I have spoken to many, many of my students on a variety of topics and from what I've learned, none or very few of the women (or men) I've worked with are in a rush to leave their faith. Many of them are here for only a short time and will voluntarily return to their home countries after an education.

It's estimated that one in four American women are sexually assaulted and 1/6 raped or the victims of attempted rape, and my experience there seems to line up with that fact. Seems like a human problem rather than an ideological one.

They cannot just leave their faith. islamic ideology instructs them to be killed if they do. In the Hadith, the law of muslims - practicing muslims, it is instructed that if a muslim leaves their faith, they are to be KILLED. [Bukhari 52:260 ] That is called an apostate. It is very rare and those who leave their faith tend to go into hiding and have to change their identities. Their are groups of people who work with former muslims who wish to do this. It is a highly dangerous decision.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Muslims have 5 pillars of faith, alms, pilgrimage, prayer, and fasting. The rest of it is left to extremists.

Nope.
You need to educated yourself more. I am not going to do it, because what little I have shared, you have completely IGNORED. The entire IDEOLOGY IS EXTREME.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

We could be accused as Christians as being stuck as well by the threat of hell.

You won't convince me of your opinion, but you can keep trying if you'd like!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No, honey, I'm fine. Thanks. Your opinion has no bearing on me.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No, honey, I'm fine. Thanks. Your opinion has no bearing on me.

So, you basically admit, you know nothing about the ideology......OK.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I have stated facts. Christians can denounce Christianity and there is no call for them to be murdered. Nobody truly knows what happens after death. But killings - literal killings of apostates happen continually in the middle east. That is fact.

Maybe do not try and speak on a subject you know little about.....after all, fact vs opinion....fact will always win.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Um, did we really just conflate the threat of a spiritual Hell to actually physically executing those who attempt to leave Islam?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Used the extra star mod perk on a few of the above comments, maybe?

Well the threat of eternal torment is no small one, but yes; physical killing is worse than the threat of killing.

I mentioned that some might accuse Christians of a use of threat to keep membership, which is probably true.

In 15 years of working with and spending time w/ Muslim friends, I've seen just as many good Muslims as I've seen good Americans.

Is that more clear?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your opinion of how knowledgeable you are is certainly high. I have my own experience and disagree with you. Why should the opinion of a rather rude stranger on the internet trump 15 years of experience?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Used the extra star mod perk on a few of the above comments, maybe?

Dead honest when I say no to that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join