It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a town near you Worse than Murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: JAGStorm

Rape under Islamic law is punishable by death. These people are being released because they have served their time for their crimes, under Australian law.

Way back in history, Mohammed, the leader of the Muslim faith, was asked to judge in a case of someone who had raped a woman and instructed that the rapist, who had confessed to the crime of their own volition, be stoned to death. This has been the basis for Islamic law from that time.

The public suggestion that rape is somehow allowable or condoned because of the ethnicity or culture of the rapist, and that blames that ethnicity and culture, is of itself a hate crime.

One crime does not expunge another.

These people did something criminal. They are criminals by their actions. That does not make anyone who did not commit those crimes, and has no direct knowledge of the commission of the crimes, guilty by association.

so they don't stone the rape victims as some reports have stated? But either way, your original point was good enough. Death penalty, and you even brought it up. Sounds like a good deterrent in my eyes. Get caught raping, get put on death row. Might limit some crimes if there was a real bite to the crime if you are caught. I thought you were soft, it's nice to see some aggressive action from you.

These guys committed their crimes in Australia, and are under Australian law, not Islamic law. Australian law currently does not have a death penalty for rape.

The problem with a death penalty is sometimes the law gets things wrong, and people get wrongly charged. With a death sentence, there's no coming back from that. It does not serve justice, although it is cheaper, for the penny pinching.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

so now you are against the death penalty? Wow, you sure change your mind fast.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How is that a hate crime? Even if it's wrong and un-ethical blaming an entire ethnicity or culture for something terrible is not illegal. Can you please provide a link with the law you speak of. a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Rape under Islamic law is punishable by death. These people are being released because they have served their time for their crimes, under Australian law.

Way back in history, Mohammed, the leader of the Muslim faith, was asked to judge in a case of someone who had raped a woman and instructed that the rapist, who had confessed to the crime of their own volition, be stoned to death. This has been the basis for Islamic law from that time.

The public suggestion that rape is somehow allowable or condoned because of the ethnicity or culture of the rapist, and that blames that ethnicity and culture, is of itself a hate crime.

These people did something criminal. They are criminals by their actions. That does not make anyone who did not commit those crimes, and has no direct knowledge of the commission of the crimes, guilty by association.

Islam is trash. It has been proven time and again it is not a rare occurrence to have terrorists, rapists, child molesters and more come from that religion and people.

This behavior should not be accepted anywhere and anyone that turns their cheek to others who do it are just as guilty.

Punish by death and you'd still have plenty that would do it.

There is nothing good that comes from anything Islamic.

Yes....I speak from personal experience and the experiences of others I know.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToLiveIsToDie

wasnt it you defending Biden when he pinch a 8 year old girl nipples, because trump...?

if we are going to say Biden is a pedo we have to say the same thing for many others.

Followed by a picture of Trump kissing a girl on her cheek at some event cause thats the same thing so its ok....

According to that logic, wouldnt be the same to say that there is allready rapist in Australia, so a few more doesnt make a difference???

Do you really care or are you just mad because they are refugees? You say ALL men from that region has that in common??
sound pretty racist to me, and you didnt have a problem with a white old guy touching children...

IMO they are all sick, no matter who they are, refugees or not...

You owe me an apology,
You also forgot to show this part

I personally think all politicians are creepy, but
if we are going to say Biden is a pedo we have to say the same thing for many others.

or this

This is exactly where they want you.
Divide and conquer instead of saying you know what, they both are sick.
As a Mom I can tell you I wouldn't have let either one sniff, pinch, or kiss any of my kids!

Nice editing

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
a reply to: shaemac

No actually i don’t think you are…you just think you are.

I actually am. But I dont care what your opinion is. After going to an islamic wedding of a 10 yr old girl to a grown ass man in the UK back in 1991....I began the journey of educating myself on islam. Yup, 30 years ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Guilty by association, maybe not every single person, but maybe it's a lot more common than anyone wants to admit.
When the refugees were brought here it was mentioned that women were going to be attacked and people said "ohhh that's racist". Well if the shoe fits!
spectrumnews1.com...

Bahrullah Noori, 20, allegedly attempted to "engage in a sexual act with a minor using force against that person

Mohammad Haroon Imaad allegedly assaulted his spouse on Sept. 7. The 32-year-old is charged with strangling and suffocating her.

www.usnews.com...

A soldier reported that she was assaulted by a small group of Afghan refugees at a shelter complex set up for the refugees in New Mexico, Fort Bliss officials said.

They can't even stop raping while sheltered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 27-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh please. Moohamed raped his wife when he married her. Most muslim men marrying little girls do. Don't let Taqiyya fool you.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

'faith'. lol

It ceased being 'faith' when moohamed was driven out of Mecca for being a nutjob after spending time in his cave hearing voices then trying to find followers, but finding rejections. When arriving in Medina he turned it into a war ideology and proceeded to kill everyone who refused to follow his teachings.

Faith, my a$$.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Seems not all Muslims have the same interpretation as you;

Muslim leaders decided last night not to sack Sheik al-Hilaly, the mufti of Australia, for comparing women to "uncovered meat" and suggesting women who did not wear the hijab invited sexual assault. The mufti made the comments to a Ramadan sermon at Lakemba mosque in Sydney.

I remember when this happened and how disgusting it was that the grand mufti of Australia defended these little pricks because it was condoned by Islam.

How’s this beautiful quotable?

The following are extracts from Sheik Taj Din Al Hilaly's controversial sermon given last month, as independently translated by an SBS Arabic expert. "Those atheists, people of the book (Christians and Jews), where will they end up? In Surfers Paradise? On the Gold Coast? Where will they end up? In hell and not part-time, for eternity. They are the worst in God's creation." "When it comes to adultery, it's 90 percent the woman's responsibility. Why? Because a woman owns the weapon of seduction. It's she who takes off her clothes, shortens them, flirts, puts on make-up and powder and takes to the streets, God protect us, dallying. It's she who shortens, raises and lowers. Then, it's a look, a smile, a conversation, a greeting, a talk, a date, a meeting, a crime, then Long Bay jail. Then you get a judge, who has no mercy, and he gives you 65 years.

ut when it comes to this disaster, who started it? In his literature, writer al-Rafee says, if I came across a rape crime, I would discipline the man and order that the woman be jailed for life. Why would you do this, Rafee? He said because if she had not left the meat uncovered, the cat wouldn't have snatched it."

"If you get a kilo of meat, and you don't put it in the fridge or in the pot or in the kitchen but you leave it on a plate in the backyard, and then you have a fight with the neighbour because his cats eat the meat, you're crazy. Isn't this true?"

"If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cats, or the uncovered meat's? The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats wouldn't roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won't get it."

"If the woman is in her boudoir, in her house and if she's wearing the veil and if she shows modesty, disasters don't happen."

"Satan sees women as half his soldiers. You're my messenger in necessity, Satan tells women you‘re my weapon to bring down any stubborn man. There are men that I fail with. But you're the best of my weapons."

"

Yes this was sourced HERE who obviously have an agenda but it includes all the links to the original publications.

Nothing to see here all just very normal and cool opinions to have about women and them being raped.

“Oh but it’s only one Muslim!” You’ll cry but he was the bloody grand mufti of Australia!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Off topic....but I know when I see a thread by you, it will be a good topic worthy of discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This would seem to be a good moment to remind Americans that we have the Second Amendment which grants us the ultimate solution to this type of situation.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Rape under Islamic law is punishable by death.

Yes, Islamists usually execute the victim.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Another reason the two cultures cannot mix. This type of abuse is common in the middle east to the point of absurdity and we're importing it here and media acts all surprised.

Jury nullification really does effect the outcomes of trials where fathers have laid waste to their daughters rapist. I know that i'd never convict if i were on such a jury. And I doubt that you will find many who would.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This would seem to be a good moment to remind Americans that we have the Second Amendment which grants us the ultimate solution to this type of situation.

Now if we can just get primers so we have ammo.

I've shot so little over the last 2 years, im afraid i'd be a bigger threat to society if i tried to defend myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Now if we can just get primers so we have ammo.

I've shot so little over the last 2 years, im afraid i'd be a bigger threat to society if i tried to defend myself.

While I haven't practiced as much in the last year, I have had to qualify twice and can't say I lost much accuracy.

I would guess it was because of all the practice prior to.

Been looking at getting a couple laser targeting systems for the house as well. One for pistols and close quarters and one for short/mid range. It is the tolerances in the lasers I am worried about as far as accuracy. Not sure they are quite there yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn the two cultures cannot mix.

yes. it's oil and water, but some insist that they HAVE to mix, even though they can't.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No. Thought is not a crime. Suggestions are not crimes.
I work with people from around the world and absolutely enjoy people of all cultures, so I can't say that I agree to every opinion in this thread, but nonetheless thought and suggestion are not and should not be crimes.

As to the subject matter, I think crimes such as these exist in all cultures (Epstein, anyone?) but how it's perceived and/or accepted by the rest of society varies.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

No. Thought is not a crime. Suggestions are not crimes.
I work with people from around the world and absolutely enjoy people of all cultures, so I can't say that I agree to every opinion in this thread, but nonetheless thought and suggestion are not and should not be crimes.

As to the subject matter, I think crimes such as these exist in all cultures (Epstein, anyone?) but how it's perceived and/or accepted by the rest of society varies.

Sure...Epstien was a monster. Islam teaches too many to become monsters. It has no place in the modern world and should be squashed with extreme prejudice anywhere it pops up. It should not be accepted in the US at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I disagree with you and believe in the freedom of religion outlined in the constitution. Satanism is acceptable but not Islam? Get out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join