It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a town near you Worse than Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ngEjAauxmxUFJHusjUN16ZuA

The imminent release on parole of notorious pack rapist Mohammed Skaf has been a disturbing reminder of a series of horrifying crimes that shocked the nation 21 years ago.
Mohammed Skaf and his older brother Bilal were the leaders of a month-long rampage in which six victims were raped by more than a dozen young Lebanese-Australian men.

Men from that region of the world seem to have one thing in common, their abuse of women.
This story is sick but I implore you to read the whole thing. Why are we inviting this in our country?
These men were in Australia, but with the influx of "refugees" i'm afraid we are going to see similar things here.

Speechless 😶

Nine men including Mohammed and Bilal Skaf were originally sentenced to a combined 240 years for the rapes but at least five other offenders were never caught.

See that little part, originally sentenced?

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They aren't only raping women.

A friend in Finland has a 21 year old son with a disability that was just raped in a train station bathroom 4 days ago. Badly beaten and raped....by an Afghani immigrant. They caught the guy 2 hours later.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.dailymail.co.uk... ngEjAauxmxUFJHusjUN16ZuA

The imminent release on parole of notorious pack rapist Mohammed Skaf has been a disturbing reminder of a series of horrifying crimes that shocked the nation 21 years ago.
Mohammed Skaf and his older brother Bilal were the leaders of a month-long rampage in which six victims were raped by more than a dozen young Lebanese-Australian men.

Men from that region of the world seem to have one thing in common, their abuse of women.
This story is sick but I implore you to read the whole thing. Why are we inviting this in our country?
These men were in Australia, but with the influx of "refugees" i'm afraid we are going to see similar things here.

Speechless 😶

Nine men including Mohammed and Bilal Skaf were originally sentenced to a combined 240 years for the rapes but at least five other offenders were never caught.

See that little part, originally sentenced?

I am shocked, in this day and age, that people still have not educated themselves on the IDIELOGY of islam. It is not a religion. True muslims follow true islam........and it is written in the 3 books of islam, that women are to be treated as inferior and hold zero value other than being slaves and for breading.

There is zero excuse for anyone to be so ignorant on this subject.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You know, there are plenty of patriarchal societies, even androcentric cultures...but what's up with the rapes. I understand societies where the roles are defined in ways that most western minded persons would not necessarily agree with, but rape? That's a crime everywhere, right? If you feel that women are inferior to you, you might snub them, be less likely to work with them, expect them to cook and clean and raise children, you know...Sexism's Greatest Hits. But rape?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They aren't only raping women.

A friend in Finland has a 21 year old son with a disability that was just raped in a train station bathroom 4 days ago. Badly beaten and raped....by an Afghani immigrant. They caught the guy 2 hours later.

This too.
Talk to anyone who deployed to the ME and left the gate.....they can tell you how those people actually live.
I have heard story after story.....boys are toys there. Little girls are married (I even attended the wedding of one - whole 'nother topic).

The entire culture is SICK.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

You know, there are plenty of patriarchal societies, even androcentric cultures...but what's up with the rapes. I understand societies where the roles are defined in ways that most western minded persons would not necessarily agree with, but rape? That's a crime everywhere, right? If you feel that women are inferior to you, you might snub them, be less likely to work with them, expect them to cook and clean and raise children, you know...Sexism's Greatest Hits. But rape?

the fake allah condones it. its been bred into their ideology/culture for hundreds of years. It is about power by evil.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Off topic....but I know when I see a thread by you, it will be a good topic worthy of discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why are they protected is it fear of the outrage machine in the media?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have heard that many, many countries are emptying their jails and the criminals are ooozing into America, the land of the beautiful OPEN borders.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

the fake allah condones it. its been bred into their ideology/culture for hundreds of years. It is about power by evil.

Well, Mohammed did marry a 6 year old, who apparently ended up becoming his favorite wife (but if you think that's weird, don't worry, it's said he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9).

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
Why are they protected is it fear of the outrage machine in the media?

That seems to be part of it. In several cases where these behaviors have been allowed to continue, police have come out and said they feared being labelled racist. That's crazy! Why did you let these animals continue to rape our little girls? Well, they might have called us a no no word.

But also, I think there's an agenda behind it. The big agenda, the civilization ruining kind...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Well, Mohammed did marry a 6 year old, who apparently ended up becoming his favorite wife (but if you think that's weird, don't worry, it's said he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9).

Yes...Im actually very educated on this subject (not slamming you, just a general statement).
It is still practiced today. I attended the islamic wedding of a 10 year old in England over 20 years ago (I had no idea what I was actually attending). I have zero tolerance for islam/muslims knowing what I know.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Why are we inviting this in our country?

Because those doing the inviting don't have to live with the consequences.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I just find it crazy that a tweet is enough to get you in jail over there but actual serious crime is apparently of no consequence!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Another reason the two cultures cannot mix. This type of abuse is common in the middle east to the point of absurdity and we're importing it here and media acts all surprised.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Rape under Islamic law is punishable by death. These people are being released because they have served their time for their crimes, under Australian law.

Way back in history, Mohammed, the leader of the Muslim faith, was asked to judge in a case of someone who had raped a woman and instructed that the rapist, who had confessed to the crime of their own volition, be stoned to death. This has been the basis for Islamic law from that time.

The public suggestion that rape is somehow allowable or condoned because of the ethnicity or culture of the rapist, and that blames that ethnicity and culture, is of itself a hate crime.

One crime does not expunge another.

These people did something criminal. They are criminals by their actions. That does not make anyone who did not commit those crimes, and has no direct knowledge of the commission of the crimes, guilty by association.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm reminded of the film Inglorious Basterds where they carve a label into Nazis so there will be no mistake about who they are or what they have done. That practice needs to be implemented for these animals, as a condition of their parole.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

wasnt it you defending Biden when he pinch a 8 year old girl nipples, because trump...?

if we are going to say Biden is a pedo we have to say the same thing for many others.

Followed by a picture of Trump kissing a girl on her cheek at some event cause thats the same thing so its ok....

According to that logic, wouldnt be the same to say that there is allready rapist in Australia, so a few more doesnt make a difference???

Do you really care or are you just mad because they are refugees? You say ALL men from that region has that in common??
sound pretty racist to me, and you didnt have a problem with a white old guy touching children...

IMO they are all sick, no matter who they are, refugees or not...
edit on 27-9-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Rape under Islamic law is punishable by death. These people are being released because they have served their time for their crimes, under Australian law.

Way back in history, Mohammed, the leader of the Muslim faith, was asked to judge in a case of someone who had raped a woman and instructed that the rapist, who had confessed to the crime of their own volition, be stoned to death. This has been the basis for Islamic law from that time.

The public suggestion that rape is somehow allowable or condoned because of the ethnicity or culture of the rapist, and that blames that ethnicity and culture, is of itself a hate crime.

One crime does not expunge another.

These people did something criminal. They are criminals by their actions. That does not make anyone who did not commit those crimes, and has no direct knowledge of the commission of the crimes, guilty by association.

so they don't stone the rape victims as some reports have stated? But either way, your original point was good enough. Death penalty, and you even brought it up. Sounds like a good deterrent in my eyes. Get caught raping, get put on death row. Might limit some crimes if there was a real bite to the crime if you are caught. I thought you were soft, it's nice to see some aggressive action from you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join