It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Importen question to ask yourself, and NOW might be the right time!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi to all my fellow ATS'ers

I would like to share a link to a very important video I would like to share with you all,
and I strongly advice you to see it completly.
And hopefully It can bee the start of a good dilog/descussion and sharing of thaughts

www.youtube.com...

SatNam

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

NO NO NO. It only took 15 seconds of that for me to recognize the same demons that my former spouse carried.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Oh really? Why can you explain please, I dont understand how you can recognize demons in a video you have not seen/heard so you really dont know what you are talking about.... then you really should have seen It, but my gut tells me that you could really need this..

Good luck It's your free will

SatNam

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen

a reply to: REDMORGAN

Oh really? Why can you explain please, I dont understand how you can recognize demons in a video you have not seen/heard so you really dont know what you are talking about.... then you really should have seen It, but my gut tells me that you could really need this..

Good luck It's your free will

SatNam

It appears that you may be suffering from the same things, so I'll pass.

Enjoy yourself

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
Hi to all my fellow ATS'ers

I would like to share a link to a very important video I would like to share with you all,
and I strongly advice you to see it completly.
And hopefully It can bee the start of a good dilog/descussion and sharing of thaughts

www.youtube.com...

SatNam

You won't find many here, including myself, that will take the time to watch a video with no post on it at all.

So meh....not watching it.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Would it be wrong to say the the gist of the video comes down to don't go with the flow?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

I can tell you what the question Is : How many people would it take to convince you to do this...?
And this question is bigger and deeper than It seems, this video vill ask you the question in a way that you can really start to grasp the fullness of the implicaiton of what is in this question... maby I dont know how to explain without scaring people of... that is the last thing I would do.... '
I really hope at least one of you could take the time to see this , the compleat video, I think you will at least get something out of this that will bebnefit you in some way or another.

SatNam
edit on 27/9/2021 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you don't mind me asking how would you answer the question posed in the video?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

My answer is : I woulnt no matter what!

SatNam

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I clicked on this thread only because it was in the History forum.
It does not look like a History thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

History has a tendencie to repeat .... I first tried to post in the "discussion forum" but I did not have the autorothy to post there,,, so my best opption was this according to the "intension" of this video at least as I belive..

SatNam

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I listened to the video, and she basically was saying that (as an example) the Jim Jones people who willing drank poison kool-aid, did so because a multitude of force caused them to do so.... and asked, would everyone, anyone today, do so.

MY answer to your question... NO. There is NOTHING that would cause me to WILLINGLY ingest (breathe, drink, eat or inject) a toxic substance, which is why I have refused that experimental covid vaccine.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have watched people I know, or thought I knew, comply to the vaccine mandate, after swearing there was no way in Hell, anyone could make them take the vaccine.

I have known people that bragged about how many guns they have, how committed to the protection of the constitution they are, and how they would die before they would comply to a vaccine mandate. I listened to some of those same people, with their individual excuses for why they "had" to take the vaccine. How they did not do it willingly, so it is not their fault. That the pressure was too great, so they had no choice.

People will say anything on the internet, and will talk a bunch of trash, and display a lot of false bravado, but they didn't stop and think about how that choice would actually affect them.

Everyone has their price. Most people don't realize what that price is. Many are finding out they can be bought easier than they thought.

Too many are expecting others to fight the battle, make the sacrifices, and take the risks for them. Many have bought into the idea of land of the free, and home of the brave, but they think it is someone else's job to save them.

That is why they get away with treating us like expendable, useless eaters. We have taught them to treat us that way, and we accept it.

If they were honest with themselves, they will continue to lie to those they want to impress, but they would at least stop lying to themselves. They would admit that they are just plain scared, and don't know how to function independently.

Many want a government safety net, and are willing to sell their souls.

edit on 27-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Accidentally posted early.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok, I watched it. The example of the Bison was probably the best part of the video. Nothing wrong with what she's saying, but I think it could have been said in 5 or 6 minutes instead of 18 minutes.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Off-topic but wanted to quickly comment on the hilarious - tagline? signature? - words at the bottom of your posts regarding Illinois. Nice subversion of expectation, both clever and funny!

And to think I was born in Chicago! There, it's out! I'm fully out now! No more secrets! Are ya happy, Ma? Everybody knows now.

Sorry. I have... issues. Many, many issues...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ain’t clickin that......nope nope

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The vid sucks.

Like she says early on, the video is for her, something she needs to do. Convince herself she is doing the right thing.

Couldn't really watch it all because it is boring and she takes to long to get to the point. I'm guessing it is about the covid vaccines.

new topics

top topics

join