It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: My $3.5 Trillion Agenda Costs ‘Zero Dollars’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

President Joe Biden continued pushing a new White House talking point that claimed his $3.5 trillion spending agenda actually cost “zero dollars.”

You'd literally have to have been born last nite to believe this hydrochloro bullcrap.

Read it and weep fellow ATSizens.

Spending $3.5 trillion of which we clearly do not have, and passing it out like Robbin the Hood will not add to the national debt!

The United States has borrowed $6 trillion in just two years to help the economy recover from the coronavirus pandemic.

So what's another $3.5 on top of the 6 we already can't pay for.

We're building back better!

Translation we're enslaving future generations to absolute bull crap.

In related news, because this massive overeach is clearly connected. There's no other reason to be this Orwellian.

Joe Biden wants to know how much money is coming in and out of your bank accounts. His plan is to require banks report all transactions of more than $600 whether coming in or going out. It was billed as a way to fight tax evasion, which is ironic since Biden himself was accused of evading his own taxes last week.But the truth is the regime wants to keep tabs on everyone’s money to make sure nobody has any the government can’t get their grimy fingers on.

Until the price is right.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So a $3.5 trillion dollar SPENDING agenda that will cost $0.00 dollars??

I just....I don't......there are no words. SMH

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If it actually is revenue neutral, it should scare everyone sh1tless.

The taxes on top of taxes will make life a burden for everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
AND the pandemic of the unvaccinated can be cured with just a jab.

If they are lying about one thing
they are lying about everything

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That they are wanting to micromanage the regular citizenry instead of closing loopholes and collecting on the $500k in back taxes Biden owes is almost like an infinitely loud speaker shouting what is really going on here.

Our economy is designed to extract wealth from the middle class, aggregate it in the upper echelons, and leave what was formerly the middle class in the same hand out posture as the lower class.

I see people fight against a minimum wage adjustment...why? Why on earth would working class people argue against it? For context: for minimum wage to be at pace with what it was initially, we'd need to have a minimum wage of $26/hr. If you do not make $26/hr you are poor. Plain and simple. Yes, we import cheap crap from China and that covers up for how poor you are. But rent, disposable income, savings, investment...none of that is like it was when minimum wage had actual value.

I am barely above that poor mark. I have "things". But i am unable to invest in the future. I had savings, but that was blown on medical needs, and thanks to inflation rotting the dollar even more, and wages remaining stagnant, and the working class for some reason agreeing that we get paid enough even though we don't....i don't think ill ever have savings again.

If you don't support a minimum wage increase, you've been hoodwinked by wealthy people, and are voting against your own best interests.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Democrat arithmatik good job 81 million voters !!!!

Now pay your asses off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and make sure Twitter doesn't fact check and censor Biden the Mental Case 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If you don't support a minimum wage increase, you've been hoodwinked by wealthy people, and are voting against your own best interests.

I don't.

Not when employers are already forced to pay for employees social security,medicare and everything else it takes as the cost of doing business.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Aww C'mon man, I have enough corn pop for this! No malarkey! Don't believe the lying dog faced pony soldiers! My plan will bettufuchar kathahcare with the you know, you know the thing! AND the best part is it will cost me $0.00, or you aint black!

I'm sorry that was literally what ran through my head when I read the OP.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
well, he can say this because long before anyone actually uses basic math to figure out he's totally wrong, he will be pushing up daises.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
That they are wanting to micromanage the regular citizenry instead of closing loopholes and collecting on the $500k in back taxes Biden owes is almost like an infinitely loud speaker shouting what is really going on here.

Our economy is designed to extract wealth from the middle class, aggregate it in the upper echelons, and leave what was formerly the middle class in the same hand out posture as the lower class.

I see people fight against a minimum wage adjustment...why? Why on earth would working class people argue against it? For context: for minimum wage to be at pace with what it was initially, we'd need to have a minimum wage of $26/hr. If you do not make $26/hr you are poor. Plain and simple. Yes, we import cheap crap from China and that covers up for how poor you are. But rent, disposable income, savings, investment...none of that is like it was when minimum wage had actual value.

I am barely above that poor mark. I have "things". But i am unable to invest in the future. I had savings, but that was blown on medical needs, and thanks to inflation rotting the dollar even more, and wages remaining stagnant, and the working class for some reason agreeing that we get paid enough even though we don't....i don't think ill ever have savings again.

Must be nice, I'm a dollar below the poverty line if $26 is our magic number lol. Oh well, my house will be paid off in less than 5 years and I drive a 2021 Ram Laramie.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Biden: I know what to do, let’s just empty everyone’s bank accounts.

You could read it like this as well....

Just sayin. 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Make perfects sense to me... we will own nothing!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I don't.

Not when employers are already forced to pay for employees social security,medicare and everything else it takes as the cost of doing business.

The system is out of balance. There is a leak on top of the balloon, and that is where your value goes.

As an employer I am faced, right now, with a scenario where i struggle to find people. This is a free market telling me that the value of labor has increased.

Labor is surging now. It should be. The reason why a business owner frets at higher wages is because the system is out of balance, and they are hedging for personal security. The reality is that a business owner, small business owner, is working class as well. A balanced market would allow the profit margins seen before, when wages were higher.

I get that folks love Reagan...but there is no such thing as trickle down. He sold a pig in a poke, and the Right has been following it ever since. Human nature is the glaring fault in that plan....but folks bought it. I've been waiting my whole life for some of that glorious trickle.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To one that is near complete brain dead , it is going to cost $0

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Does that $26/hr factor in the value of benefits and the other fees employers have to pay per each employee? How much per hour per employee actually is paid that an employee never sees and may never access any net benefit from over his or her working life?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

🤦🏻‍♂️

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The system is out of balance.

Biden’s Build Back Better agenda would dramatically increase tax rates on businesses and people making over $400,000 a year so the government can fund subsidized child and elder care, universal pre-K, and two years of free college.

Biden’s agenda will also boost spending on food stamps, housing and green energy subsidies, programs for electric vehicles, and government funded health care.

Biden will made it worse.

Prime example of that was people making more on unemployment than when they were working because of lockdowns and snip.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Your house will be paid off....that is great. When you secured that loan you were in a market that was far more kind to buyers (assuming you bought prior to 2008).

Your truck is a depreciable asset. Its throwing money down the drain, unless you use it to generate income.

The point is, when minimum wage was first installed, you could pay a mortgage and car payment with that income. It was the minimum needed to afford the American dream.

At minimum wage today, you can't even afford rent. Do the math.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Minimum wage is supposed to be a starting point. You aren't supposed to work hard, gain skills and knowledge, and still be making minimum wage after all that. You should be paid according to your skill set and wage for that skill set. If you choose a career that has less than you require as a payment for that skillset, you likely need to invest in learning a new skillset.

Minimum wage increase will raise the cost of goods produced due to the production of those goods costing more money to manufacture. Who will pay the cost difference? Everyone. Who can afford to pay that cost difference? For sure the folks that make lots of money. The poor folks, not so much. They will make a little more, and have to pay a little more. Likely either breaking even, or loosing a little.

Increasing minimum wage should be something separate in each state and should be equal to what the low wage jobs are worth.

I'd wager you would want to have the dishwasher make a little less than the back of house manager, not out of spite for the dishwasher, but out of respect for the skills of the manager.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Neo, you are preaching to the choir here. I in no way will ever say anything kind about a Biden.

What I am saying is that Biden, along with Bush and Pelosi and McConnell have rigged the game. And all the others. They are the same people.

Carter did a terrible job...but Reagan instilled the economic principle that has destroyed our economy more than anything else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join