It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret / Answer to Everything!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thank you very much for sharing! I really resonate with this and I understand now, why I'm looking so forward to the coming times. I have had this feeling as if the tables are turning. It's a realization of being a victim and under a spell by evil energy or at least I have had different roles that i fulfilled in the past 33 years, for different people who were operating in negative energy and I have served them. Always been sucked out of energy but I have never been aware of this, like I was sleeping until a couple months before I turned 33, I started to realize that i have gained immense power and strength over the last year. Confidence and energy I have never experienced before. Where there were blockages and resistance, it's gone, things that i used to see as bad turned out to be good. Pictures that i used to dislike of myself in the past were the most beautiful, authentic pictures of myself and the ones I liked were the ones I tried to look tough and weird. It's like I disliked everything that was light and vulnerable. The veil is coming off, the illusion is falling away? It's like everything was upside down. Anyway just like they gained energy over the misery of others and most of the time, honest people, the tables are turning now and in the coming years, the ones who always felt weak, will gain immense energy and power, probably because the dark ones will suffer more and dark ones, and don't get me wrong, when i say dark ones, it's not they vs us, dark ones can be you and me too.. every negative energy we carry that withhold us from loving, sharing and giving, will confront us. It's time to shine for the ones in the back because we need honest and fair leaders, and for that to happen, balance must be restored so that the power goes to the ones who will do right by it..

a reply to: Poveglia

edit on 16-1-2022 by Eyenadav because: Misspelled something

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A mind that is seeking a proportional slice of the cake is still seeking more cake. Even if it obtained a proportinal slice of the cake. It will still seek more cake. That is the nature of the beast that is you....

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

― Rumi

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

They only exist in perception.

Yeah of reality!

You don't get to say what exists and what doesn't.

Evil does exist in the heart of everyone of us. Same as good
love hate greed envy.

You don't just get to pic off what ever you like and say it doesn't
exist. If it didn't exist we would never have needed a word for it.
edit on 16-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sounds good.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

"I don't get to say what exist and what doesn't"

But you do?

You are arguing for the very definition of "perception"

Perception
/pəˈsɛpʃ(ə)n/

1. The ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
'the normal limits to human perception'

2. The way in which something is regarded, understood, or interpreted.

You are basically saying "You don't get to say that evil is just perception, I perceive it as this"

You emphasised my point

The difference is that you are analyzing the "effect", forsaking the "cause"

The cause, will be one of two things ...

Innocence, or pain

"Evil" is how the effect of these things are perceived

Meaning, it only exists in the minds of the ignorant to the cause or root of the actions

A humans instinct is for stasis. The fulfillment of need

There is no "good" or "evil" in their hearts from birth, or at any time in their life

We understand "love" and "pain"

Love is fulfillment of need

Pain is need unfulfilled

From this we are taught, and conditioned, within our actions through our emotional conscience (what Christians mistranslate as "Jesus Christ" from the ancient texts)

This is self in reflection, through others

You either see yourself through them in lack of need, or you see yourself through them in fulfilment of need

This defines how you view and treat others

You have nothing, but they have everything? Why not steal from them? It's not fair

You are beaten as a child, so why not hurt others?

Things such as this

Evil doesn't exist in our hearts. But it does grow, if we allow it

And that happens through perception of the effect being innate and preceding the cause

It is the equivalent of burying emotions

You think someone "evil", then there is no want to understand the pain behind it

Ironically, those who think in terms of people being "Good and evil", are probably the closest thing to true evil in this world

Because they trap pain, prevent understand, and willingly forsake other for the sanctity of their own perception
edit on 16 1 22 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

But you do?

Not at all just try to stay in context.

I responded to your remark that claimed "Good and evil" do not exist.

I pointed to the fact that in reality they certainly must exist or there
would be no word for either good or evil. So no I made no attempt to
dictate the existence of either or, as you certainly did and continue to
do so.

Good does not exist because I say it does. It is due to the fact there is
a word for evil in every human language defined consistently. The words
themselves gave testimony to the existence of such constructs long before
your extensive life span on Earth. Before you in all your wisdom began
removing what you see fit from reality.

That doesn't seem a bit narcissistic to you?

Or maybe you are God IDK?

So again you don't get to waltz on to the world stage and delete
words from mankind's vocabulary.

See what I'm getting at? The arrogance?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

You kind of have it backwards. We are leaving the light and moving into darkness. But if it helps evil will be banished from the Earth, but so will good. A great reset. The planet will be cleansed. The survivors will start building it back from the darkness. More advanced than the last time as it has been in these 13,000 year cycles. The planet must be cleansed of 99% of its life so this cycle can continue. Our DNA evolves when each cycle starts again to stronger, more intelligent life forms. The survivors remain the same that were chosen and placed upon the Earth in the beginning. 12,000 from each zodiac sign. Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's all just a dream...

Everyone got pulled into it.

And we forgot we're in a dream.

Now we're starting to remember.

It's a Beautiful Dream.

Let's enjoy it.

^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>