It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret / Answer to Everything!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Considered writing a similar response until encountering yours. Since yours is so concise and well stated I'll simply agree and move on.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia

originally posted by: sraven

a reply to: sraven

Because instead of taxes...humans will donate resources to worthy causes, things that they feel are important.

For example, cancer touches most humans on earth. I, myself have had two grandparents die of cancer. Would I donate my resources willingly to cancer research, KNOWING that the research would freely benefit all? YES!

Humans will feel apart of the whole, society, and the universe. Therefore, our true generousity would come forth because this trait is a quality of an advanced civilization.

why didn't you cure your grandparents of cancer?
why?
were you simply too greedy and kept your resources to yourself?
If you would not cure your grandparents why would i believe you would cure mine?

and who is going to have resources to donate if no one works?

I didnt cure my grandparents because I was a child and lacked the resources, opportunities and knowledge for this endeavour. It also bears mention that this knowledge is hidden from us....always has been for others greed and profits (evil).

I wasnt too greedy. I had not evolved enough as a person. It took me an extremely hard life to get to where I am now.

If I could, I would cure it all. Cancer is not our fault....it is a reflection of the darkness purposely inflicted on us by the elites.

The world's resources need to be re-allocated to benefit all humanity. As it stands..99% of resources are held by 1%.

We make it seem like the all power and omnipresent elites are the cause of the maladies that afflict us. But the responsibility lies on us. We are the cause of our problems and the world. There are people that exploit those deficits and weaknesses and cause more when it can benefit them. But they weren’t the source.

This story is just about you. Not the world. As I said above, cultivate your spiritual experience so it is not just transitory and follow the next steps, which will be visible once you get there. I know you feel like you reached the ‘Answer’ but you just reached the question-which is a great start and way ahead of 90% of the people here today.

If you feel a rise to say no and contradict, then your spiritual experience is already dissipating.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
a reply to: PiratesCut

Considered writing a similar response until encountering yours. Since yours is so concise and well stated I'll simply agree and move on.

Thank you friend.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

Because instead of taxes...humans will donate resources to worthy causes, things that they feel are important.

For example, cancer touches most humans on earth. I, myself have had two grandparents die of cancer. Would I donate my resources willingly to cancer research, KNOWING that the research would freely benefit all? YES!

Humans will feel apart of the whole, society, and the universe. Therefore, our true generousity would come forth because this trait is a quality of an advanced civilization.

why?
If you would not cure your grandparents why would i believe you would cure mine?

I didnt cure my grandparents because I was a child and lacked the resources, opportunities and knowledge for this endeavour. It also bears mention that this knowledge is hidden from us....always has been for others greed and profits (evil).

I wasnt too greedy. I had not evolved enough as a person. It took me an extremely hard life to get to where I am now.

If I could, I would cure it all. Cancer is not our fault....it is a reflection of the darkness purposely inflicted on us by the elites.

The world's resources need to be re-allocated to benefit all humanity. As it stands..99% of resources are held by 1%.

We make it seem like the all power and omnipresent elites are the cause of the maladies that afflict us. But the responsibility lies on us. We are the cause of our problems and the world. There are people that exploit those deficits and weaknesses and cause more when it can benefit them. But they weren’t the source.

This story is just about you. Not the world. As I said above, cultivate your spiritual experience so it is not just transitory and follow the next steps, which will be visible once you get there. I know you feel like you reached the ‘Answer’ but you just reached the question-which is a great start and way ahead of 90% of the people here today.

If you feel a rise to say no and contradict, then your spiritual experience is already dissipating.

Honestly, I dont think I have any knowledge at this point that everyone doesnt have and know deep down. It just needs to be brought forth.

This post isnt about me, and I dont feel as if I have the answers.

I just want to share hope.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Here is a graphic I made quickly to illustrate this cycle.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

why?

Honestly, I dont think I have any knowledge at this point that everyone doesnt have and know deep down. It just needs to be brought forth.

This post isnt about me, and I dont feel as if I have the answers.

I just want to share hope.

I agree with a lot of your premises (telepathy is a huge one-not only to better communicate with each other but also animals and insects). It is laughable that we use language and sad that we have to kill a cockroach or mouse when we could just tell them to leave or negotiate with them.

I just recognize that you got a surge of energy which causes an almost manic state but then it will dissipate, which is why I encourage you to have a destination to work towards (I recommend Introduction to Hermetics by Frank Barron as a spiritual routine).

Unfortunately I think the pitcher needs to be emptied first before it can be filled with clean water for the world. This is probably what is happening now. The pitcher is being emptied.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Thank you for that! You are correct...it is like a bit of manic surge of energy. Strange that at the time it was happening, I had the strangest tinitus Ive ever had in my life. It was my whole body was vibrating in conjunction with the tone, and these thoughts were just flooding in.

It gave me a sense of peace that Ive never experienced.

Would you mind sharing some of your personal spirituality goals? Where did you go from here?

Also, thanks for the book recommendation! I'll look into it!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Also, your pitcher of water analogy is spot on! I made this quick image to tray to demonstrate my thoughts.

(see above post)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thank you for that! You are correct...it is like a bit of manic surge of energy. Strange that at the time it was happening, I had the strangest tinitus Ive ever had in my life. It was my whole body was vibrating in conjunction with the tone, and these thoughts were just flooding in.

Would you mind sharing some of your personal spirituality goals? Where did you go from here?

It is Initiation to Hermetics by Franz Bardon (autocorrect).

I am very familiar with the download you received as I have received many. I also am very familiar with the coinciding crash because you feel so hopeful and energetic and then look around at the world and have to go into work and sit in traffic and start to feel lost again.

To walk the path and transform your world, you must have a practice. Initiation into Hermetics was written a very long time ago and is similar to what secret societies would have people through to become an adept. You have the potential to be an adept, but take it from someone who has been around the block way too often. Start to cement the energy you received into this reality in a controlled manner as opposed to a disorderly manner like I have done (it takes much longer, is more painful and you go through too many peaks and valleys).

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I am very familiar with the download you received as I have received many. I also am very familiar with the coinciding crash because you feel so hopeful and energetic and then look around at the world and have to go into work and sit in traffic and start to feel lost again.

To walk the path and transform your world, you must have a practice. Initiation into Hermetics was written a very long time ago and is similar to what secret societies would have people through to become an adept. You have the potential to be an adept, but take it from someone who has been around the block way too often. Start to cement the energy you received into this reality in a controlled manner as opposed to a disorderly manner like I have done (it takes much longer, is more painful and you go through too many peaks and valleys).

I'll definitely look into this book. Quick questions:

-"Start to cement the energy you received into this reality in a controlled manner as opposed to a disorderly manner like I have done"--- can you expound upon this? Are you saying take this messages and hold that energy for future use? I'd love for you to elaborate on this.

-Expound more upon my "practice"....you are now the 3rd person to refer to this concept in one way or another to me.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight
Choices. I think that is an excellent reply to your question. So I have a question back to you. Have you chosen to ask any more questions?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Mis-type
edit on 27-9-2021 by Poveglia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The answer I'd give is realizing that we are part of the karmic circle. Stop thinking as an individual. To often, humans make everything about themselves. In reality, we as individuals are not special.....we are special because we are all apart and at one with the karmic ride.

I think in terms that this is close, however I see it a bit differently. Maybe NOT stopping ''thinking as an individual, but rather as an individual aspect of everything. I think that it is not thinking of oneself as an individual that is a stumbling block to spiritual growth but rather allowing that to over ride our sense of oneness with the whole.

Also in reading the thread through I find that Acrobat brought this up

I am very familiar with the download you received as I have received many. I also am very familiar with the coinciding crash

I agree with Acro here. I think that these epiphanies as you call them or downloads as Acro called them are not entire truths but rather glimpses of truth. Glimpses of truth which are then interpreted (sorry to say) by the individual recipient.

And not whole truths, but rather parts or aspects of larger truths. Maybe think of this as ''fuller'' truths. Myself I try to dispense with thinking of finding truth in the sense of ''higher '' truth because that suggests a hierarchical structure of truth and I don't think that our relationship with truth necessarily works that way. So I prefer '' larger'' or ''fuller''. Or even collections of truth.

It may be that our flashes of insight, our epiphanies, are simple (though not seeming simple at the time) pieces of truth to be added to our collections of truth. We have, after all, our entire lives to collect them huh?

Anyway, I have enjoyed both of your recent threads ..

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'll definitely look into this book. Quick questions:

-"Start to cement the energy you received into this reality in a controlled manner as opposed to a disorderly manner like I have done"--- can you expound upon this? Are you saying take this messages and hold that energy for future use? I'd love for you to elaborate on this.

-Expound more upon my "practice"....you are now the 3rd person to refer to this concept in one way or another to me.

Thank you!

I am glad you are opened and asking questions however oddly enough even if I might have the answers they’re answers I’ve discovered. I have found that the journeys to discovering the answers are actually more powerful than the answers themselves and the journey is yours.

We are all on a path to discovering ourselves and our relationship with the world (spoiler alert, the ____ that animates you is the same thing that animates me and the trees and insects and animals and ETs-it is like we are all appliances and electricity is what is running everything. Telepathy for instance is becoming the electricity, being at one with it and communicating through that medium. That’s how telepathy is accomplished.) But you knew that, so do a lot of people-that we are all one. But it is very different to realize it yourself and start to play around with the concept through things like telepathy.

A structured practice can help solidify these things in your day to day. For some, like myself, the energy will solidify no matter what I do but to control it is much more pleasant than it being uncontrolled. Your Avatar/body+mind being on board with your ‘ascension’ is much better than it not being on board and it getting forced into it. That is the path I took (the latter) which I do not suggest you do for it is much longer and more arduous and you would be much more susceptible to insanity than meditating for 10 mins a day and practicing the steps in the book I mentioned. You’ll become an adept with less cost if you are disciplined.

I was never disciplined in my approach. I got to the same destination but most people couldn’t have done what I did because they do not have a very deep connection with the self. Having a connection with the self/atman is the most important relationship I have and it is why I was able to mentally survive the trials. And they are trials. You will be able to as well, but not the way I did it. Follow a practice.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thank you very much for this reply.

I agree with you and Acro. I'm attempting to ease myself down instead of remaining manically optimistic of some truths.

Interesting concepts, but if we do indeed receive truths, download, epiphany's etc where would you say they come from? From the source? Self defense mechanism?

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thank you for that insight Acro.

Like yourself, this path has been long and hard. I'm middle aged at this point, but have always been seeking "esoteric" truths since I was a child. My path is usually hard and dark and has been for many years. However, all that this has done was make me harder, make my defenses more solid and cement my morals as aligning with the light, even though I have a dark past.

I actually downloaded the book you recommended and started reading it. I'll definitely keep posting if anything clicks with me.

I usually have trouble with reading these books, because like you said, the individual path varies so much from person to person.

Hopefully I'll find some knowledge within.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I"m of a sort that considers that we, among other things, are capable of experiencing existence on numerous levels, or maybe call that a broadness of levels, or better yet, experiencing existence to different degrees.

See, I"m one who thinks, at least at this point, that the words we use to describe these things are important. Words being so limiting that in a way they themselves are little prisons. When we become to devoted to one word, we forget that all they really are are symbols. Getting hooked on one symbol limits us from encountering other symbols not immediately associated with an accepted symbol. Hence my earlier suggestion concerning ''a higher truth''. The word higher suggests as well, lower. Put them together, which of course is how either derives any meaning at all, is a very limited thought process, where my suggestion of ''broader'' does not suggest no broadness at all, only less broad.

But back to your question of how do we receive. I think it in terms of this little vision. We stand before a wall. We can call it a wall or a whatever, veil, works fine for me. Anyway we live our lives within this veil. Now and then we poke our finger, either purposefully or accidentally though that veil, piercing it. What beyond the veil is like an endless body of water. As we experience that piercing of the veil, the water flows across out and where ever we are in that veil is what aspect of all that water that we experience.

This veil is very pliant and different for each of us. As we expand in our spiritual development, our veils expand with us. AT moments where we have grown to certain extents, the fabric of our veils becomes thinner and thinner and at this point or the other, that it stretches so thin that that''break'' occurs and there we are, experiencing one of those epiphanies.

I think I like this pliant veil idea more than us ''poking'' at the veil.

Some times those ''breaks'' or ''breaches'' or whatever we choose to call them can last for just a moment. Sometimes they may last for days or even weeks. It may be that one is no more important than the other.

I can't reference any specific place from where I might have gleaned all of that, maybe it's true and maybe not. For now, it works for me and may have been an example of my own veil stretching just enough to allow for myself a bit of a glimpse that I had not considered before.. Do I profess to offer proof of anything? Ha. Just stretching a bit.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This was answered decades ago using a Tootsie Pop.

The answer was 3

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Talk to text does not understand Swamp Yankee

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sounds like the first footsteps into Communism... *eyes you suspiciously*

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Sounds like the first footsteps into Communism... *eyes you suspiciously*

I'm a 20 year veteran Paratrooper.......Communism is NOT my idea, nor do they lean that way.

The way I see it....there is a global push for a one world government....this is unavoidable. It is also a unique opportunity to make this into a One World controlled by the people, NOT the elites.

A worldwide Bill of Rights, Court system, Constitution etc.

It's a pipe dream, but is infinitely more appealing than what is coming our way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join