It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret / Answer to Everything!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Last night, during a meditative session, I had an epiphany. An answer to all my questions. A removal of all my fear, self-doubt, place in the universe, etc.

WE THE PEOPLE……OF THE WORLD!

What if I were to tell you the answer to everything right now?
The answer to all your questions…..religion, philosophy, world events, the beginning, where we are right now, where we go from here, etc

Since human communication is limited….I’ll put this out there in a more visual way.

Visualize the Yin and Yang symbol. It represents the karmic circle of balance within the universe. It is a universal law that is above our current knowledge of science…

But it is more than that….it is also a calendar.

Since the beginning of mankind, we have been on this path of darkness (the small black part of the symbol). Currently, we are at the largest black part on this universal clock. We are about to tip in the growth of light. The scales of balance are tipping, to a period of life, rebirth, light and balance.

The main secret knowledge that is withheld from us is simple. Secret societies, religions, governments etc..are aware of this cosmic calendar and that we are nearing a tipping point.

They (the world's elites, CEO's, politicians, judges, secret societies, etc are afraid right now. They've fought so long to keep us from the knowledge that we are a part of something larger than political beliefs, larger than our religions, larger than our nationalities.

Nothing they, or us, can do will stop this. This is a part of civilization growing. In order for a long great period of light, needs to come a long period of darkness. So that our minds grow.

What can we do during this period? Protest the system in whatever cause you are passionate against!
Our numbers are so great that we can protest on literally hundreds of thousands of fronts all at once!

Our strength is our resolve, our numbers, and our unwillingness to live as slaves any longer.

Protest and and raise your voice fo:

Prison reform and how we deal with prisoners
Housing reform and feeding every human (every human deserves a stable home and food)
Reassessing all technology to benefit all, not just a few
Develop defensive and travel capabilities to
The inherit freedom to live as we like without jobs or meaningless tasks and distractions
Abolishing taxes....humans can freely donate their resources to causes they like
Medical care for all, at no cost
This list goes on!

Protest every institution above us, for they are the pillars that hold up our prison.
We the people of the World declare a New World Collaboration! We need to arrest all the evils above us! What is evil? Anyone who has sold out the human race and benefit of the misery of others. This is the basis of all evil!

We develop a Declaration of Independence for all mankind! Independence for the World!
We develop an international court of human rights.
We develop the world at once

Not through a Great Reset. Not through “Building Back Better”, but through the citizens of the world. We create our new world! Not the criminals who’ve enslaved us and led to this point in history!

Earlier I mentioned prison reform. I believe that this is where mankind came from. The origin of our story, all religions, etc.

We realize now, that locking away or killing people is not humane or right. Instead, evil needs to be banished to another planet. Left for the universe to deal with. This is where our ancestors came from. We are the exiled planet of an earlier evolving race of beings. All the stories of gods, angels, demons, etc are trying to convey this concept.

Now, it is our turn to evolve! We will go forward, and banish the evil from this world, by exiling them to another (hence, making a new "Earth" for them where civilizations starts over for them.

Together, we will move forward into a period of light that lasts as long as all human history in the past.

Even if you decide to do nothing and ignore this post...it doesnt matter. The individual is apart of the cycle, and it will still happen.

This is the "end times" that everyone is afraid of. This is the apocalypse of the elite and evil. This is the TRUE New World Order (which is why the concept has been portrayed as 'evil').

This all came to me in an "awakening" event of sorts. Who am I? I'm unimportant, just another human. The cyclic wheel and our place in it is the true importance.

Humans will travel the stars! We will encounter other ET races! Those who wish to explore the galaxy, can! Those who wish to stay and fix our planet can! We can end homelessness, disease, hunger, boredom, lack of purpose......

Any questions (about anything from ancient times to current), feel free to ask!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

I am glad you received some guidance. Spiritual epiphanies are great but without nurturing them they will slowly dissipate.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Thank you for your reply. I wouldnt call this spiritual guidance though. I'd say its more of a feeling of oneness with the universe and the karmic clock.

I believe that everyone will come to this same conclusion, regardless of what any of us do.

We are awakening, one candle at a time.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Thank you for your reply. I wouldnt call this spiritual guidance though. I'd say its more of a feeling of oneness with the universe and the karmic clock.

I believe that everyone will come to this same conclusion, regardless of what any of us do.

We are awakening, one candle at a time.

It is important to know that the feeling will dissipate and that the candle will go out again. But I agree that everyone is awakening, to varying degrees. We are all awakening and falling back to sleep, but our slumber is getting less and less-deep?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So that is what they meant... Well, at least they say the same thing but it is almost like the answer to everything... Life, the universe, everything...... No, not 42.

Every time I ask a question, the most prevailing answer is simply complex.

"Balance is Key in All Things."

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
How is there going to be medical care for all if no one has a job

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The Secret / Answer to Everything!

42 of course

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I asked the question a while back. What is the secret, the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

The answer I got was one word...

Choices.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I appreciate where you are coming from ...

But you need to move past rationalising in terms of good and evil

Or fear ...

None of these things exist

They are veil paradigms. They only exist in perception. They limit your thinking and understanding

There is pain
There is love

If you can understand this, allot of your thinking should become much clearer

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Because instead of taxes...humans will donate resources to worthy causes, things that they feel are important.

For example, cancer touches most humans on earth. I, myself have had two grandparents die of cancer. Would I donate my resources willingly to cancer research, KNOWING that the research would freely benefit all? YES!

Humans will feel apart of the whole, society, and the universe. Therefore, our true generousity would come forth because this trait is a quality of an advanced civilization.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Prison reform and how we deal with prisoners
Housing reform and feeding every human (every human deserves a stable home and food)
Reassessing all technology to benefit all, not just a few
Develop defensive and travel capabilities to
The inherit freedom to live as we like without jobs or meaningless tasks and distractions
Abolishing taxes....humans can freely donate their resources to causes they like
Medical care for all, at no cost
This list goes on!

Sounds like the NWO.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I asked the question a while back. What is the secret, the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

The answer I got was one word...

Choices.

The answer I'd give is realizing that we are part of the karmic circle. Stop thinking as an individual. To often, humans make everything about themselves. In reality, we as individuals are not special.....we are special because we are all apart and at one with the karmic ride.

also, this concept transcends humanity, and every society must go through this. It is larger than us, our beliefs, the religions, etc. All life in the universe is held to this karmic circle. THIS is the concept ancient humans were attempting to convey in their beliefs.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Poveglia because: Added more

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 27-9-2021 by Poveglia because: double post

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

BIG Difference. The NWO is the elites know the karmic circle is coming against them. Their version of the NWO is a perversion of the true NWO that will emerge......WE the people of earth. One united goal of raising humanity up into the future.

They are perverting this and trying to stay relevant and manipulate the karmic code. They cannot...it transcends humans.

What we are witnessing right now is the last big "Hoo-rah!" of evil...prior to the sunrise. The flower blooming after winter..

Sounds like the NWO.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Everyone will be skipping through the fields picking daisy’s one day......

Not when every. single. human. has both a side of light and a side of darkness in them.

Someone will always try to bully themselves to the top without a single care of what they have to do to get there.

It’s how we were made.....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Everyone will be skipping through the fields picking daisy’s one day......

Not when every. single. human. has both a side of light and a side of darkness in them.

Someone will always try to bully themselves to the top without a single care of what they have to do to get there.

It’s how we were made.....

It's not just us...it is within ALL advanced civilizations too. That is why the Yin and Yang (representation of balance and the karmic clock) has a bit of good always within evil, and a bit of evil always within good. It keeps the wheel turning.

So, evil will arise in humanity again, yet it will be after 10,000+ years of light and advancement. We'll hopefully have a better understanding of this universal law after that period.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I asked the question a while back. What is the secret, the
meaning of life, the universe and everything? The answer I got
was one word... Choices.

I asked this same question and was answered with Energy - Cyclic Energy

My research led me to the conclusion we're all living, thinking, walking,
talking balls of energy. Everything is energy, and can therefore be
harnessed and/or manipulated. All forms of energy (especially cosmic
forces) are directly or indirectly a causative and influential powers
upon us.

In understanding numerology, and symbology we can't even read numbers
and words without it's energetic signature not affecting us. There
is effective energy in everything, even in our emotions.

I decided to limit watching television as there is an immense amount of
subconscious manipulation through symbology being used to influence us.

I've stated this before, I believe the greatest threat to any luciferian agenda
is for Man to Know Thyself. Every man/woman on the planet can manipulate
forces/energy if they would spend more time in prayer/meditation vs
occupation with entertainment.

Let me clarify, I'm not referring to witchcraft nonsense. You don't need
a talisman, charms, herbal portions, sigils, energies from elements or
correspondence with a deity to operate one's natural and innate
energy. The catalyst is faith.

The prayer of faith shall save the sick

edit on 9/27/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

I asked the question a while back. What is the secret, the
meaning of life, the universe and everything? The answer I got
was one word... Choices.

I asked this same question and was answered with Energy - Cyclic Energy

My research led me to the conclusion we're all living, thinking, walking,
talking balls of energy. Everything is energy, and can therefore be
harnessed and/or manipulated. All forms of energy (especially cosmic
forces) are directly or indirectly a causative and influential powers
upon us.

In understanding numerology, and symbology we can't even read numbers
and words without it's energetic signature not affecting us. There
is effective energy in everything, even in our emotions.

I decided to limit watching television as there is an immense amount of
subconscious manipulation through symbology being used to influence us.

I've stated this before, I believe the greatest threat to any luciferian agenda
is for Man to Know Thyself. Every man/woman on the planet can manipulate
forces/energy if they would spend more time in prayer/meditation vs
occupation with entertainment.

Let me clarify, I'm not referring to witchcraft nonsense. You don't need
a talisman, charms, herbal portions, energies from elements or
correspondence with a deity to operate one's natural and innate
energy. The catalyst is faith.

The prayer of faith shall save the sick

Nicely worded. Yes, we are all energy.

The FIRST step in our evolution will be telepathic communication. I believe we are getting to this point. Humans biggest obstacle is our terrible ability to communicate with each other. Our words are limited and have many interpretations.

Once we learn to telepathic convey complex ideas to others without speaking.....this is going to be a BIG evolution!

Probably why the elites are also trying to get damage control for that going, by implementing brain devices etc....however, we no longer need their lies.

We have this ability. We didnt always, but we are evolving still

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Because instead of taxes...humans will donate resources to worthy causes, things that they feel are important.

For example, cancer touches most humans on earth. I, myself have had two grandparents die of cancer. Would I donate my resources willingly to cancer research, KNOWING that the research would freely benefit all? YES!

Humans will feel apart of the whole, society, and the universe. Therefore, our true generousity would come forth because this trait is a quality of an advanced civilization.

why didn't you cure your grandparents of cancer?
why?
were you simply too greedy and kept your resources to yourself?
If you would not cure your grandparents why would i believe you would cure mine?

and who is going to have resources to donate if no one works?
edit on 27-9-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

why didn't you cure your grandparents of cancer?
why?
were you simply too greedy and kept your resources to yourself?
If you would not cure your grandparents why would i believe you would cure mine?

and who is going to have resources to donate if no one works?

I didnt cure my grandparents because I was a child and lacked the resources, opportunities and knowledge for this endeavour. It also bears mention that this knowledge is hidden from us....always has been for others greed and profits (evil).

I wasnt too greedy. I had not evolved enough as a person. It took me an extremely hard life to get to where I am now.

If I could, I would cure it all. Cancer is not our fault....it is a reflection of the darkness purposely inflicted on us by the elites.

The world's resources need to be re-allocated to benefit all humanity. As it stands..99% of resources are held by 1%.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join