It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False positive tests seem to be a problem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"We were very excited to have the vice president come on ‘The View.' And then all of a sudden it turned into an episode of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,'" Navarro said of Friday's drama in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper. "It was just surreal."

Navarro also revealed what she discovered behind the scenes. While waiting in her dressing room after being ushered out of the studio, Navarro said both the PCR and antigen tests she took came back false positive. She said she couldn't speak to Hostin's results out of privacy.

"So we took a rapid antigen test, and we took a PCR, both have come back false positive for me," Navarro said.

so the chackling hens at the view had a little excitement. It seems two of them were pulled mid show due to testing positive for the Vid. But now they are claiming the tests were "false positive". OK, all is well. But wait, if this happened to two high profile people, how many others has this happened to, and wasn't reported? How many of these "false positives" were added to the count used to scare everyone into "just taking the shot"?

The article states they took both kinds of tests, and they both came up "false positive", I didn't even know "false positive" was an option with those tests, but you learn new things all the time.

I doubt we will ever get real honest answers about this, but please let it be known that it's things like this that cause the questions, the anger, and the resentment that everyone notices. Until it's addressed, expect more of the same. Pretending not to understand human nature isn't getting it done.
edit on 27-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The tests are completely bunk, never isolated the strain.

I am looking forward to this being understood by the masses.

Yes they lied to you.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The numbers are not accurate. The numbers are shifted to support the rationale of the narrative they are pushing.

When they were claiming Biden's victory, back in August, they were reporting, over 75% of the people in America had received at least 1 vaccine.

Now that they are blaming the unvaccinated for any COVID cases, and mandating vaccines, suddenly the number of people that have had at least one dose has dropped to 55%.

What happened to the other 20%? Did they die?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I wonder what the odds are for 2 hosts of the View to have 2 false positives tests each.

I also wonder what people who think the vaxxed can't get covid think of why they even got tested.

My guess is this was more of a Kamala not wanting to be on the show for as long as they asked for because of all the negative attention on her, so they had the View cook up a fake story.....it all seemed very staged.

It was almost like a Maury Povich moment as they were on set and then it was announced and they got up and left the set. Well the test results are in and YOU HAVE the Rona! Imagine if paternity tests were as fallible.....LOL!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder what the odds are for 2 hosts of the View to have 2 false positives tests each.

I also wonder what people who think the vaxxed can't get covid think of why they even got tested.

My guess is this was more of a Kamala not wanting to be on the show for as long as they asked for because of all the negative attention on her, so they had the View cook up a fake story.....it all seemed very staged.

It was almost like a Maury Povich moment as they were on set and then it was announced and they got up and left the set. Well the test results are in and YOU HAVE the Rona! Imagine if paternity tests were as fallible.....LOL!

The image you painted cracked me up.

"You are "NOT" the negative!"

"You "ARE" the positive!"

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But the tests not working seems to set a much worse image than some other options. We kept hearing how great these tests are, and not, we have proof positive that they kind of suck.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
They have always been a problem ... to us. To the ones who want to control, they are a tool.

Remember when Elon Musk had four tests performed on the same day at same place by the same person with the same process, and two came back positive and two negative?

This has all been a scam from the beginning. The problem with any scam is that as good as it may be, eventually some people begin to wise up.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It was almost like a Maury Povich moment as they were on set and then it was announced and they got up and left the set.

Seriously! In 'real life' they would have cut to commercial and got the two off the stage, not announced it live. So staged.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
They probably forgot to factor in "sophistication" on the original diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

My son took two different kinds of tests and both were false positives.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

My son took two different kinds of tests and both were false positives.

everyone who took a test and came up positive but had no symptoms also were false positive. it's hard to prove that any other way than true, unless you factor in feelz.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I didn't even know "false positive" was an option with those tests, but you learn new things all the time.

That's definitely an odd choice of wording she used, that they "came back false positive".

I'd like to hear a bit more of her explanation on that.

I thought that in order to confirm a 'false positive', you had to fail a test, and then follow that with multiple subsequent negatives.

Which I have no doubts that not only are/were there many unreported false positives, but there were probably many many more that were never confirmed, and also never even realized, by people who didn't repeatedly get re-tested after their first positive. They just refer to those as asymptomatic instead.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Covid, Covid Vaccination cards, and Covid tests are being used as the hammer that drives us into the ground like tent stakes...submit or be shunned as Dwight Schrute would say.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Covid, Covid Vaccination cards, and Covid tests are being used as the hammer that drives us into the ground like tent stakes...submit or be shunned as Dwight Schrute would say.

A perfect weapon, a double edged sword they can swing both ways.

Want to exonerate someone, declare a false positive.

Want to criminalize someone, declare a false negative.

They got us by the balls.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The PCR tests are the very foundation of the scamdemic. High false positives have been admitted by CDC last year, but still the frightened masses flock to be tested with a test that gives false positives.

I guess we have the government we deserve.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

When this went down I told my wife, "watch, they'll be false positives." Shocking, huh? Probably so they could get a away with doing what was actually a pre-taped interview if I had to guess. Gotta edit out the cackling.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The test has been used to shut down our planet.

The test does NOT pick up the covid 19 virus. Is has NEVER been able to isolate the covid 19 virus.

It is ONLY able to detect the common cold, as THAT is the sample used in the test.

Covid 19 and the fraudulent tests have been a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY and justice WILL prevail.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I didn't even know "false positive" was an option with those tests, but you learn new things all the time.

That's definitely an odd choice of wording she used, that they "came back false positive".

I'd like to hear a bit more of her explanation on that.

I thought that in order to confirm a 'false positive', you had to fail a test, and then follow that with multiple subsequent negatives.

Which I have no doubts that not only are/were there many unreported false positives, but there were probably many many more that were never confirmed, and also never even realized, by people who didn't repeatedly get re-tested after their first positive. They just refer to those as asymptomatic instead.

Your post just made me realize WHY they refuse to follow the science and recognize natural immunity. They KNOW a large percentage of those tests are false positives. They used that rising number of "infections" to push the fear. At the same time, they also know all those folks have not acquired immunity. Assholes!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It seems two of them were pulled mid show due to testing positive for the Vid. But now they are claiming the tests were "false positive". OK, all is well. But wait, if this happened to two high profile people, how many others has this happened to, and wasn't reported? How many of these "false positives" were added to the count used to scare everyone into "just taking the shot"?

I figured it was a stunt to begin with. So the secret service is so inept, it waits to the last minute to test these people. It's not like anyone would have thought to show up early and test these people and have results before the show begins.

And if no one did think that far ahead, none of them need to in public service.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

It seems two of them were pulled mid show due to testing positive for the Vid. But now they are claiming the tests were "false positive". OK, all is well. But wait, if this happened to two high profile people, how many others has this happened to, and wasn't reported? How many of these "false positives" were added to the count used to scare everyone into "just taking the shot"?

I figured it was a stunt to begin with. So the secret service is so inept, it waits to the last minute to test these people. It's not anyone would have thought to show up early and test these people and have results before the show begins.

And if no one did think that far ahead, none of them need to in public service.

that's a good point, but as I said, the image of the tests being garbage, seems to be the total wrong message, yet, it's the one that prevails when you look at this event as is. Seems like a pretty stupid, not thought out well plan all around. What good could come from this? I'm missing it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join