It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About life on other planets. Mysterious textbook for officers of the tsarist army in 1897

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I dreamed about this, I have seen the spheres in my dreams, they are the souls of the living things, It was actually very pretty dream and all those that came after.

The truth about life is no mystery is just that religion had miss interpreted them.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is why I have the internet. Cool stuff like this.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

How could people know about this in those days? It turns out that people of that time were carriers of ancient knowledge and sometimes knew much more than now, although they did not have modern technologies?
Or are they hiding something from us?

Answer: Clairvoyance (otherwise known in modern times as 'remote viewing'.
Expert remote viewers such as Ingo Swann have claimed that there is life on the planets, on the Moon, etc.

The style of the books you quoted made me think of the 'Out of the Silent Planet' 'Thulcandra' trilogy, written by Christian apologist & novelist who wrote the Narnia Chronicles. He described the life of several Martian races, whom are so spiritually pure in comparison the humans (who are known to have been 'infected' by the Fall, the event of pre-history in which Adam & Eve supposedly ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil (an allegory of some sort, to be sure).

In the trilogy, it is related that the residents of the planet Mars know down to the day when they expect to die, because their life is in perfect harmony with the Creator, and with the lives of other sentient beings in the Universal Order. The planets are said to have their own 'gods', the 'Oyarsa' entity, which is basically like a very powerful angelic being. The Oyarsa of Mars remained pure & just, judging wisely & blessing the sentient beings on the planet he was intended to care for. However, on the Silent Planet, Thulcandra (the Martian name for Earth), it is known that the Oyarsa in charge had rebelled against the Creator, and as a result had poisoned the planet he had been charged with overseeing. The planet was coloquiolly known as the 'Silent Planet', because the god of that world (Lucifer) had cut off contact with the other Oyarsa godlike beings supervising the other planets in the solar system.

My thoughts exactly. Unbelievable trilogy.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Should've put more thought into wording before I posted above.

To clarify: if I truly accepted as fact the existence of such a complex world inhabited by hosts of beings superior to us in most respects, I really doubt that I could function usefully on a battlefield. To broaden the scope - the information contained in those manuals, if true, would forcibly reshape human civilization at the most fundamental levels. I would imagine this more applying to war than most other human endeavors. Thus, I fail to comprehend why such material would be taught as factual to professional soldiers. The risk to unit cohesion alone would seem cause of great concern.

But that's just my thoughts which are typically overwrought, at best.

Edit to add that in no way am I disputing your assessment of the manuals in any regard, be it their content or purpose. Merely trying to better understand the logic that led to their existence.

Perhaps the books were designed to merely broaden the horizons (minds) of the soldiers, like studying philosophy. Since RussianTroll says they also taught them "dancing, ethics, aesthetics..."...I am guessing that they also wanted them to study classic literature, art, and possibly even this type of book. Maybe back then it was considered to be like Plato writings.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You really got me interested with these textbooks scriptures, from the findings I did in earlier threads.

Maybe this could shed more light on something I pursue for a long time, amazing.
I wish I could read the full translation in English.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I get that folks wamt to see evidence, etc. But it feels like there is rancor here without cause. The OP didnt write the title to the book. And nothing being claimed here is out of line with the Victorian era or tsarist russia. Recall the final russian tsar and his total buy in to Rasputin. Occult was not foreign to this nation.

Keep killing the messenger. Then stand around like morons wondering where the old ATS went. Just genius.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Those books are not telling us anything about the real world, but they are telling us what some of the late Victorians were willing to believe (which is not the same thing).

I thought something similar when I saw the title of this thread ...

Until I read the quote about "Life on Mars"

The person that wrote this knows exactly what Mars is

They stopped short of blatantly saying it, but it is very obvious by what they say, that they understand

They seem to have very specifically chosen their words to remain amenable to (and not upset) the Church, whilst still painting a fairly precise picture of what the planets are

These paragraphs (basically) correlate to Revelation, though this version is far less vague about what it is describing

So if it is nonsense, then you also have accept Revelation to be

Would you like me to detail what Mars is?

Would you believe it, even if I told you?
edit on 29 9 21 by Compendium because: Added something and spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Since the civil war of Turkey practice of the Dervish Sufi is legal to practice again.

Oh the heights one can go in two simple steps

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join