It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now the police shut down Health Care workers in protest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Who knows who is next. This wasn't a violent protest. And they did comply.

But for christs sake, when the health care workers are protesting, this says someting...

Wake up Australia, before you're not allowed to.
edit on 27-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's too late for Australia. The police have chosen their side and it's the "Just following orders moit"

When the police are against the very people who work in tandem to save their lives, one can only assume that the mega IQ's on the 'force' are really enjoying this. Maybe they're finally releasing pent up rage at the public they're supposed to protect.

Oh well, a house of cards blows over in a strong wind and people wont accept this forever. It may cost a lot, but evil never goes unpunished.

What they should say now is "Okay, we'll leave, when you get hit over the head, do NOT go to the hospital for your treatment, you petty tyrants". I hate this, the suppression is just too much.
a reply to: jerich0

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
It's too late for Australia. The police have chosen their side and it's the "Just following orders moit"

When the police are against the very people who work in tandem to save their lives, one can only assume that the mega IQ's on the 'force' are really enjoying this. Maybe they're finally releasing pent up rage at the public they're supposed to protect.

Oh well, a house of cards blows over in a strong wind and people wont accept this forever. It may cost a lot, but evil never goes unpunished.

What they should say now is "Okay, we'll leave, when you get hit over the head, do NOT go to the hospital for your treatment, you petty tyrants". I hate this, the suppression is just too much.
a reply to: jerich0

Well said and I feel the frustration too, brother...

I'm afraid the frog has boiled.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This seems appropriate with my own touch:

First they came for the Trump supporters, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Trump supporter.
Then they came for the anti-maskers, and I did not speak out— because I was not an anti-masker.
Then they came to jab me, and I did not speak out—because I was not an anti-jabber.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
When they say " Government ", please name the people who says you got to take the vaccine in the government. They are hiding behind the term " GOVERNMENT " .

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think this is a short term issue. People talk about the "police" if they are an alien entity, they are not. They are human and their families, are their families anti-vax, have they been jabbed.
At the moment I could guarantee that the police have been bought, they are being paid well for what they are doing. But sooner or later they will have to realise that they and their families live in the same community as those they abuse. Then they will realise the wrongness of their actions. Just hope it's sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

They should know that the second they're asked to carry out an immoral act, their conscience should tell them they're wrong.

You don't have the luxury of hindsight when you're supressing your own people, atrocities come before realisations. Then it's too late.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

They should know that the second they're asked to carry out an immoral act, their conscience should tell them they're wrong.

Most people do not have a conscience. Very very few people are descent human beings. Most are ruthless thugs hiding behind a facade of a kind caring individual. Of course now days it's cool to be a thug. F everybody but me in the new motto.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think this is a short term issue. People talk about the "police" if they are an alien entity, they are not. They are human and their families, are their families anti-vax, have they been jabbed.
At the moment I could guarantee that the police have been bought, they are being paid well for what they are doing. But sooner or later they will have to realise that they and their families live in the same community as those they abuse. Then they will realise the wrongness of their actions. Just hope it's sooner than later.

lol

Like, "Two weeks to flatten the curve"?

lol

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

That's the whole point of pensions. It's not just about losing a bi-weekly paycheck. It they play along they're taken care of for the rest of their lives. If they don't, then they lose all that, potentially a small fortune. My brother is a retired cop and gets to carry a gun anywhere in the USA as well as getting paid 80% of his salary while he was working for the rest of his life.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
When they say " Government ", please name the people who says you got to take the vaccine in the government. They are hiding behind the term " GOVERNMENT " .

The politicians are on the news daily, with police officials, and medical experts, saying we MUST all be vaccinated.

But none of them ever do tell us who told them....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

In my estimate, it's already too late.

They are mostly - mostly mind you - a bunch of morons with an ego. The rare few who have morals, won't last long, I'm sure. Conscience is a terrible thing to live with.

And then there is this... Lol

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It worked out well in Germany and Rwanda. People always come to their senses before going too far.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Agreed. I think I should have said, I hope they come to their senses soon or it will be too late.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think looking at the riot gear, when the temperature reaches 40 degrees in the summer, during a good demonstration the cops will just collapse. I wonder if they thought of that one? Especially if they are vaccinated, they will probably blame the protesters for causing a myocarditis flare-up. But hey Karma is a bitch.

new topics

top topics

join