It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Assumes People are GUILTY until Proven INNOCENT. -Worst President Ever-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Monday, September 27, 2021

If someone were to tell you that the President of the United States of America believes people are Guilty until proven Innocent, you would think the person telling you this was mistaken, or is intentionally spreading disinformation.

Well, below are actual words, spoken by U.S. President Joseph R. Biden, on Friday September 24, 2021 at a press briefing.

Due process sometimes seems like a foreign concept to the Biden administration.

This bedrock legal principle - so important that it appears twice in the U.S. Constitution - came to mind after President Biden declared during a short press conference on Friday that his own Border Patrol agents were guilty and would be punished.

"To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped," Biden said of Border Patrol agents on horseback who were accused of whipping Haitian migrants trying to cross the southern border.

"It's outrageous. I promise you those people will pay! There will be an investigation underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences!"

"Those people will pay." So much for innocent until proven guilty.
More at: thehill.com...

My fellow and lady Americans... Did we know what we were doing when we elected such a backwards, dysfunctional, racist (against Blacks), scatter-brained human being to be the leader of our nation?

America needs to "save face" ASAP. We should admit we made a mistake, and demand that Congress replace Joe with Kamala.

Vice President Kamala Devi Harris is not liked by Most Democrats, and No Republicans, but as of last week, her job approval rating was higher than Joe Biden's job approval rating...fwiw.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/27/2021 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Biden is the only one Guilty before proven to be innocent due to his telling the truth.
edit on 0900000054482021-09-27T02:48:54-05:00485409am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A few points. First, I think that Biden was quite right to be outraged that immigrants were being chased, roped and hauled in like cattle instead of human beings. Secondly that Texas used to do this all the time to slaves 150 years ago, which does not make it right in any way whatsoever as human beings are not cattle.
Thirdly, the OP has a habit of opening up threads claiming that Biden should be impeached for 'crimes' like blowing his nose. Yes, the OP is annoyed that Trump lost. Tough. Get over it and stop wasting our time.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

For someone who is supposedly a Trump supporter you sure do post a lot about Biden. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him. I cant imagine what its like to post numerous times every single day about someone who i dont like. That really does not sound like fun, im feeling sorry for you now.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

A few points. First, I think that Biden was quite right to be outraged that immigrants were being chased, roped and hauled in like cattle instead of human beings. Secondly that Texas used to do this all the time to slaves 150 years ago, which does not make it right in any way whatsoever as human beings are not cattle.
Thirdly, the OP has a habit of opening up threads claiming that Biden should be impeached for 'crimes' like blowing his nose. Yes, the OP is annoyed that Trump lost. Tough. Get over it and stop wasting our time.

Tell that to the US Military soldier that was just raped by 3 Afghans refugees on the Military Base. I think she'll disagree with your thinking since Biden as stated these men on horses were guilty by Biden, the Judge and jury as he proclaimed to be. That's not the American law that I remember it to be AC
edit on 0900000020172021-09-27T03:17:20-05:00172009am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

For someone who is supposedly a Trump supporter you sure do post a lot about Biden. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him. I cant imagine what its like to post numerous times every single day about someone who i dont like. That really does not sound like fun, im feeling sorry for you now.

I think CWM is venting like most Americans toward Biden these days. I'd give him some slack, at least we have posters posting .

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hey, i feel for the dude i really do. Can you imagine posting hundreds of times about someone you dont like? How would that affect your well being?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Curious.

You stated they were nooses.

Is the one guy riding with a NOOSE at the end of the rope?

Probably with a video camera attached to his chest, so Joe Biden can watch the roundup, for his personal entertainment some night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wait until photos of the NOOSEs at the end of cowboy ropes emerge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How come when the footage came out, right whingers like you were upset about it and blaming Biden.

Now, he’s said he plans on investigating and prosecuting them, and right whingers like you are still outraged.

You are truly deranged.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I keep telling people we live in a communist country now. Between the clueless and the useful idiots, it'll never go back. Besides, due process has been tamped down by social media and the MSM during the great march to where we are now.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Did you know the THIRD set of articles for Impeaching President Biden were filed last week? This set articles is due to his incompetent and illegal border practices.

Three sets of Impeachment articles in the first 9 months of a Presidency. Gotta be a record, but suitable for the worst President ever.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You see the question mark? (?). That was NOT a statement.

Since you are coming right out of the gate with a false assumption, I'm ignoring your post.

Sorry. Have a nice day.

edit on 9/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Your second quote is a statement.

You spoke as if it’s a fact.

You are on par with Biden.

Still doesn’t change the fact that right whingers were enraged by the footage, and you are now enraged by Biden saying he’ll investigate and prosecute.

Basically, you’re a hypocrite.

And a liar with the noose comment.

edit on 27/9/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

Hey, i feel for the dude i really do. Can you imagine posting hundreds of times about someone you dont like? How would that affect your well being?

I'm kind of guilty with this " Spider Web Trap " which by the way, it really is serious stuff if one gets trapped into it. I kind of like posting about it. Not to take it too serious though.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

i guess a lot of people learned from media, democrats and their supporters over the last few years.

seriously though just how are border guards supposed to stop the illegal alien, invaders? would shooting them be better?, how about flying tackles from the horses, that would cause some nice injuries or even death? would lassos (which i am sure would be called "nooses"), be better? or how about just running them over with their horses? somehow i doubt just asking them nicely would help.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You democrats get what you deserve. You are single handedly contributing to the destruction of the constitution and our freedoms.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So what's your opinion on what happened then Chad?

Do you agree that the border agents should be 'punished' for doing their jobs in an increasingly uncontrollable mess?
Do you think that they, whilst operating within their training, should be 'punished' for doing their job?
Do you agree that they should have their horses confiscated and then be lambasted by the president?
Do you agree that they're in an impossible position thanks to the actions of this administration?
Do you think that the border would be better off without these 'racists' roundin' up the cattle....?

Tell us what you really think.....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

No point in asking me all those question, im not in the least bit interested. Actually, letting it be known that if they come to the border they will be turned back immediately would be a good starting point. Tell them they've no chance of getting into the States.
I do see the op posting a lot about someone he does not like and surely it cant be good for his mental well being.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I think right whingers should stop flip flopping their beliefs to suit their hatred of Biden.

Oh I’m sure leftys did it with Trump, but apparently you guys are morally superior.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So you have no answers at all, just political talking points. Okay, thanks Chad...

As you were fella'.

You don't even know my position on this, but you assumed didn't you, but ooooooo you hate it when people do that to you.... Answer the questions and we'll at least know your position.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I think they should be hung and quartered, then fed to the people they whipped.

There.

So, were you outraged by this footage?

Are you now outraged that Biden called them guilty?

Are you deranged like the op?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join