It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New pic from video showing Loch Ness monster skulking shallow water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Here is a still from the video.

Here is a Toy Plesiosaur.

Here is a GIF composite of the cropped image, brightened and contrast enhanced, overlayed with the Toy Plesiosaur image.

Here is a real photo of me with my wife.

G out.

Sheeeeze
I'm getting the feeling that we have been duped.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Sheeeeze
I'm getting the feeling that we have been duped.

Nope, honestly - That REALLY is me and my wife!

G

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Looks too much like a plesiosaur to be real..

Has to be CGI..!!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Looks too much like a plesiosaur to be real..

Has to be CGI..!!

Actually, wondering if somebody intentionally built something that looks like a plesiosaur, and intentionally anchored it under the surface there, knowing there was drones or something coming by to take pictures?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Guys, I think it's Nessie, our underwater ally.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL VIDEO:

First appearance: 03:54
2nd appearance: 13:54

This has clearly been edited in.
Zero tail/neck/fin movement
Exact match to the toy plesiosaur

There have been a great many videos of late
Of urban and cave explorers, hikers and hunters
With edited audio or video to drum up more views

Examples:
Erwin Saunders outdoor channel Pixies

Horton Mines edited scary sounds

And the original video is gone

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This has supposedly been debunked here:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Specifically, Steve Feltham, who has famously held watch at the site for the last 30 years in the hopes of catching a glimpse of Nessie, offered a blunt and confident assessment of the video to a British media outlet. "Hoax. No question about it," he declared, "I have spent many hours as a passenger in a microlite flying low over the loch, trying to spot a silhouette in the dark waters, and things just do not show up that clearly." Beyond his own personal experience, Feltham put forward a rather compelling technical argument for why he believes that the drone footage is a well-crafted fake.

He explained that Mavor "had actually duplicated a few frames of the shot to use elsewhere in his travelog video, giving us a perfect 'before and after' shot" and, as one may have surmised, the Nessie only appears in one instance wherein the footage was used, which Feltham rightly indicated was "impossible." Online sleuths were also able to track down an image that matched the 'submerged creature' seen in the drone footage, leading to the conclusion that the canoeist "had overlaid some film of this Nessie image onto his drone shot sequence." An explanation of how this was done can be seen in the video above by the channel Parabreakdown. Likely having seen all manner of hoaxed videos over the years, Feltham seemed to be have a grounded perspective on the whole affair.

"If Mavor had not used the same short clip at the beginning of his video," the Nessie researcher observed, "he may have enjoyed a little more time in the spotlight as the man who filmed Nessie whilst on a weekend canoeing trip." However, it would seem that the small oversight likely led to the canoeist's story unraveling in what Feltham said was probably "a proper slap yourself on the forehead moment for him." Regardless of that miscue, the Nessie researcher said that the case would have likely been solved eventually as "investigators into this mystery are pretty efficient when they get the scent of a hoaxer." While the canoeist has yet to respond to the assertion that the video is fake, Feltham mused that "I would expect a confession along the lines of, 'Fair cop, it was just for a laugh, it was for charity, etc.', any time soon."

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'm sorry..

I can't help myself.

Ijn regards to the last pic, somebody was bound to say it eventually.

DEATH BY SNOO SNOO...!!

edit on 29-9-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join