It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US could default by october 15th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
there is an article about that the US could default since october 15. (week of october 12th...)

for those that follow the us economy, do you think it can happen soon? or is have it been solved?

if this dominos effect start soon, how do you think it will affect you?

could it start to generate a hunger effect?

The US could default by MID-OCTOBER says a Washington think tank – leading to a cataclysmic financial crisis that could cost 6M job

www.dailymail.co.uk...

thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What's crazy is China is having its own Financial issue with Evergrande, funny name for a Chinese joint.

You could label those are dominoes...

...so yeah, lot of missed payments and defaults going around at the National level.
edit on 26-9-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If that's what it takes to stop this government to stop sticking poison shots into everybody, so be it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Screw the government.

They have done nothing but terrorize the world and destroy our rights.
edit on 9 26 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

There are 3 things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and the yearly “sky is falling debt ceiling” nonsense.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
In 2020 SOS Mike Pompeo said Covid-19 was an "exercise".

Perhaps it was an exercise to prepare us for a deeper/longer economic shut-down than what the Federal and State governments implemented?

The March 2020 "Cares Act" ensured the systems are now in place to send everyone $1,200 every 2 weeks for food and vodka, until the "great reset" is completed.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I think it might be sooner, had anyone heard anything about them removing the fences at the Capitol? If not, they might be embracing for the unrest.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't understand why you are opposed to UBI. We are moving further toward automation which leads to less jobs. At some point we are going to have more people looking for work due to this fact.

What's your plan to give laborers an income when their jobs become automated?

I'm not talking about automating physical tasks like the automotive industry has been doing for years. There's also automation in the financial industry as well.

At the end of the day, I don't see why it's a bad thing we pay people a basic living income based on the fact we operate vast industry with 2 people instead of 50.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It does not matter if the US defaults. Either way inflation will get worse. Everything will get worse not matter what they do. Too many people not working and too many on welfare who refuse to work. All they do is cry about all their demands.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

You know that people cant sit at home forever getting paid. They are redundant and no longer have a useful purpose. There is only one solution and it's final. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I don't understand why you are opposed to UBI. We are moving further toward automation which leads to less jobs. At some point we are going to have more people looking for work due to this fact.

I'm not talking about automating physical tasks like the automotive industry has been doing for years. There's also automation in the financial industry as well.

At the end of the day, I don't see why it's a bad thing we pay people a basic living income based on the fact we operate vast industry with 2 people instead of 50.

My guess is this UBI is a temporary lure, just long enough so people don't complain as they lose more and more rights/freedoms etc. Then , when the dollar has collapsed and all money is worthless (done on purpose), they will bring in "the great reset" to "save everything and everyone "

Which means a new digital currency , you won't be allowed to save and UBI will be cancelled. At the end of a certain period the balance in your credit account will reset to 0. No saving, so no hope of a better future.
People will be told to work or have access to booster shots denied . Remember booster shots will be needed in the immune enhancement dependents.

Mostly people will also be told which jobs to take (communism) and where to live etc. Government stolen assets off course. You will be paying rent forever and never own.
It will be an absolute dystopian nightmare

For me , I don't care, I'll suicide when this happens. It's my loved ones that I will leave behind that I worry about.
Honestly, I can begin to see why some people are driven to such despair to kill of their entire family & then themselves

If I had known 20-30 years ago this all could happen, I would have never bothered with half the things I did to get further in work/schooling.
All for nothing.
edit on 27-9-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I did not say in my post if I was in favor, or not in favor, of Universal Basic Income (UBI).

Anyway, I'm just one guy. One vote. What I think is not worth the time/energy of discussing.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I was raised enjoying a simple way of life. My dad even made these cute little toys for us...like an empty thread spool that rolled by itself when a stick and rubber band were attached to it properly.

I could live simply again, just enjoying nature and discussions with friends/family, if it came to that.

Committing suicide shouldn't be a preferred solution for anyone. (Except the evil society ruiners.)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

So why are we letting in millions of illegals and allowing 35+ million illegals to stay?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ancientlight

I was raised enjoying a simple way of life. My dad even made these cute little toys for us...like an empty thread spool that rolled by itself when a stick and rubber band were attached to it properly.

I could live simply again, just enjoying nature and discussions with friends/family, if it came to that.

Committing suicide shouldn't be a preferred solution for anyone. (Except the evil society ruiners.)

So it's okay for these greedy f*!ks to steal everything we've ever worked for, but not for me to expect them not to steal?
Right. Victim blaming right there.

This is also my sons' inheritance and his future I worry about. I'm able to live (frugally) of rental income.
I want the same for my son, especially if jobs will become scarcer.

Aaaand out of principle this is not right. These pricks have no right to try to steal our assets.

I'm hoping for a black hole sun type of event.
I'm totally done

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I apparently cannot PM someone unless they're ATS staff. You are such. Why can I not PM you?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yeah this is the global rash the covid 19 is supposed to produce.. so they can start the great reset.

China in the same boat with everglades. Its no coincidence

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgrAStar
a reply to: projectvxn

I apparently cannot PM someone unless they're ATS staff. You are such. Why can I not PM you?

You can PM me, but I am no longer staff. Haven't been for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A yes the communists wet dream. Classic.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The problem is it seems like this COVID issue was used to implement UBI. I AM NOT SAYING COVID ISN'T REAL but once this came up, they used lockdowns, etc. to push this along. Lockdowns and a healthy economy don't match,if we have to go through another round it's gonna be bad.

Was discussing this with somebody else they brought up a decent point about UBI, most of the money does go back into the system, and it keeps people that don't want to work, out of the public somewhat. Meaning our work force should overtime become more efficient.

But the main point that hit me for our small family business it helped keep the lights on with a skeleton crew. It wasn't ideal but they have no immediate answers anyway, so what if this does help. What if this little bump makes people buy, save consume enough to jumpstart other businesses.

I doubt I'm stating my point clearly but trying to find positives in a situation that could happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join