It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk into Walgreens and hear it for yourself!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Your problem is local. Sounds like the woman behind the counter is the source.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Darn nothing like that happen in my neck of the woods, I wish I get to experience this type of stupidity so I can call them idiots, nazis and democrats.

I did told the girl behind the counter in our local starbucks that the chain most be owned by democrats, because they put the comfortable chairs facing the wall and do not want anybody sitting on them.

nobody said a darn thing

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Any publicly-traded corporation named that most people could recognize will have the same bent.

Orders are coming from somewhere - I sincerely still wonder from where, though. If there is an ultimate human source - a human leader of the Globalist/NWO folks - or if it really is just Satan working through his servants at all levels of Corporate, Government, Military, InfoSec, etc... Literally every institution imaginable, so that they follow the plan according to their desires - and in very specific instances, channeling.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You sure they didn't say 'local?' I heard a very similar announcement at my Walgreens, but it said 'local.'

Regardless, I took off my mask when I heard it because it's BS discrimination.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This sounds a bit odd, because TPTB should know that anyone that gives you an order, can receive a bill from you. Think about ordering in a restaurant, they're within their rights to give you a bill, because you gave them an order. It's not 100% identical, but in legalese, it seems to work that way.

This would have to be thoroughly tested in practical reality, though, but I have heard even judges are not immune to this.

If you have a price schedule for your time, you can also bill police if they happen to arrest and detain you, and technically, if you are not convicted of a crime (or maybe even then), they will have to pay, if you do it right. After all, they -are- wasting your valuable time, and someone should compensate - it's only right (on so many levels..)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join