It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the nwo not read the bible

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I think we're square now.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Kreeate

I think we're square now.

I like it. A reasonable conclusion.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Cheers Randyvine2, i will do.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

From our perspective Randyvine2.

You guys need a third testament or for God to chime in at some point, or even better yet turn up and say hello.

Our ambivalence to believe in said book lies with the fact that there is no conclusive evidence to suggest Christianity holds anymore water than any of the other organised religion's practices doing the rounds since and before the inception of recorded history.

They cannot all be correct mate, and they sure all aint screaming the same thing.

Hence my belief that they are probably all wrong, or at least that they are missing about a trillion pieces to the puzzle.

edit on 1-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh the temporal for the permanent, the good over the best. I see.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Nothing is permanent ChesterJohn.

Not people, places, planets, even the Stars have a limited shelf life.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

the KJV is not my god.

My God is Jesus Christ, he is one with the Father and the Holy Ghost. I was saved on March 12th 1993, I was baptized into his Body on that day and have been with him ever since and forever.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Plenty of Gods and names for such kicking around the globe long before Christianity came about.

So there is that.

At heart pal its all about Sun worship and not Son worship.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Our ambivalence to believe in said book lies with the fact that there is no conclusive evidence to suggest Christianity holds anymore water than any of the other organised religion's practices doing the rounds since and before the inception of recorded history.

The whole universe is made up of what we can not see with our own eyes.
I think it stands to reason it was made by someone we can not see.

Of course religions can't all be right that's my point. But no good businessman
would ever consider such a reckless decision. You'd toss a gold nugget away
because the rest of the rocks had mud on them. The smart guy would look
for the one that's the truth. I hope you make better decisions elsewhere in
life.
edit on 1-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Following that logic and considering how a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum our eyes can detect Randyvine2, that's a lot and then some.

The smart guy would understand they are missing the pieces.

Hence endeavour to utilise science and technology to discover said pieces in an attempt to allow them to understand but a fraction of the grand scheme of it all.

Not make up stories in an attempt to win the hearts and minds of others so the can claim superiority and take there money or goods, aka the early priest casts of just about any and all organised religious practice.

I've made some really poor choices in life, and some half decent good ones, been knocked down, got back up, and came out the other side.

No point in dwelling in the past Randyvine2, cannot change anything, and if you could then it would not be the same here in the present.

All you can do is live and learn.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

All good brother

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
To get to the nitty gritty of it why would the anti christ follow through with his plan if it ultimately leads to his destruction in the lake of fire? Why wouldn't the nwo be familiar with revelations?

Forgive me if someone else has already posted this explanation, but ultimately, all things happen to fulfill prophecy and to prove God's Word.

Asking why the NWO isn't familiar with Revelation is the same reason that Jews don't recognize the Son of God as being their Savior, even though the Old Testament talks about him. It's also the same reason they still don't understand what's going to happen to the state of Israel as outlined in their own book of Zechariah (the Old Testament version of Revelation) for having rejected him.

It's called spiritual blindness. Jesus knew that the religious leaders of his time possessed spiritual blindness, which is why he spoke in parables and used phrases like, "Those who have ears to hear, hear." Jesus also said that there were many who had eyes but could not see and had ears but could not hear. It's through the acceptance and power of the Holy Spirit that we are able to see/read or hear to recognize what's really being said and it's true meaning.

Similar circumstances are happening today. To some, truth has become subjective and people only want to believe what they want to without taking all the information out there into consideration. We are a divided world and nation more than ever. All of these things must happen for "all to be fulfilled" for the greater purpose of God to be revealed.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Plenty of Gods and names for such kicking around the globe long before Christianity came about.

So there is that.

At heart pal its all about Sun worship and not Son worship.
The AKJV Bible tells us of them all long before any of those other guys were a twinkle in their grandmothers eye.

Associated with UFO sightings, wilderness mutilations, as were these sons of God worshiped as different idols but the one true God is Jesus Christ in the flesh.
edit on 10/3/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join