It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the nwo not read the bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: misterE12
To get to the nitty gritty of it why would the anti christ follow through with his plan if it ultimately leads to his destruction in the lake of fire? Why wouldn't the nwo be familiar with revelations?

That's a very good question, and I think the answer would be rooted in what your perspective is at it relates to said question. One, the position faith, or Two, the purely secular position.

If you have faith in The Bible, then ultimately your conclusion would rightly be that this is how it HAS to go down. That the NWO, being under the control and direction of Satan, would be ushering in his final gambit as he tries in vain to forgo that thing which ultimately awaits him. It says in The Bible that Satan knows Scripture and trembles. It says that in the last days he'll roam the Earth like a ravenous lion devouring who he may. Remember, Satan is an angel, so believe me, he's one of two central characters in the book, so believe me, he knows The Bible.

Now, secular. Well, really same answer. Look at the writings of Albert Pike. He tells of all the things that are going to happen ahead of time, to include the world wars. Now then, he also says that ultimately Lucifer is their god, so it's certainly not secular I suppose. However, I have often wondered if those dark forces behind all this, if devoid of the aforementioned belief might use the script of The Bible as a playbook to ultimately trap the people into their deception.

It's harder for me to postulate the secular position because I'm by no means in that camp. As I said above, the masons state clearly in their writings their spiritual position, and it's Luciferian. So in the end, it is my belief that this is the book of Revelation coming to pass...

wow, you gave an excellent answer. One that will be hard to add much to! I guess I would only add a couple things. "When Jesus met the man filled with demons at Gadara, the demons cried out, “What do you have to do with us, Son of God? Did you come here before the time to torment us?” (Matthew 8:29). In Matthew 25:41, “Depart from me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels.” The demons in Matthew 8:29 are admitting that a time is set for their torment. They know they are doomed. They do not fight in hope of victory. They fight to drag as many of us down with them as they can."

And also, in 2 Corinthians it says "In whom the god of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." I am really understanding what this means, more than ever now. People who do not believe in Christ, are really being blinded and cannot see nor understand what is really going on.
edit on 26-9-2021 by TruthJava because: added text

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

To get to the nitty gritty of it why would the anti christ follow through with his plan if it ultimately leads to his destruction in the lake of fire? Why wouldn't the nwo be familiar with revelations?

They cannot touch the Bible , much less read it...
.....It buuuuuuurrrrrnnnnssss them .

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

NWO does not read the bible: they write it.

On the other hand, Jesus' plans were exactly that: to establish a new world order. Whether that new world order was good or evil is out of the question. For the Romans, it was a threat. For Jesus' followers, a liberation.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

That's a very good question, and I think the answer would be rooted in what your perspective is at it relates to said question. One, the position faith, or Two, the purely secular position.

If you have faith in The Bible, then ultimately your conclusion would rightly be that this is how it HAS to go down. That the NWO, being under the control and direction of Satan, would be ushering in his final gambit as he tries in vain to forgo that thing which ultimately awaits him. It says in The Bible that Satan knows Scripture and trembles. It says that in the last days he'll roam the Earth like a ravenous lion devouring who he may. Remember, Satan is an angel, so believe me, he's one of two central characters in the book, so believe me, he knows The Bible.

Now, secular. Well, really same answer. Look at the writings of Albert Pike. He tells of all the things that are going to happen ahead of time, to include the world wars. Now then, he also says that ultimately Lucifer is their god, so it's certainly not secular I suppose. However, I have often wondered if those dark forces behind all this, if devoid of the aforementioned belief might use the script of The Bible as a playbook to ultimately trap the people into their deception.

It's harder for me to postulate the secular position because I'm by no means in that camp. As I said above, the masons state clearly in their writings their spiritual position, and it's Luciferian. So in the end, it is my belief that this is the book of Revelation coming to pass...

wow, you gave an excellent answer. One that will be hard to add much to! I guess I would only add a couple things. "When Jesus met the man filled with demons at Gadara, the demons cried out, “What do you have to do with us, Son of God? Did you come here before the time to torment us?” (Matthew 8:29). In Matthew 25:41, “Depart from me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels.” The demons in Matthew 8:29 are admitting that a time is set for their torment. They know they are doomed. They do not fight in hope of victory. They fight to drag as many of us down with them as they can."

And also, in 2 Corinthians it says "In whom the god of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." I am really understanding what this means, more than ever now. People who do not believe in Christ, are really being blinded and cannot see nor understand what is really going on.

Well for someone who did feel that they would have much to add, you sure added a lot from my point of view. All very well said.

As for your second point from 2 Corinthians, there is something that Paul told us that is resonating like crazy with me in these times. He said that they will have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear. This is literally what we're seeing right now. Every day I get on here (yes, every day...I ain't braggin') and I read people pulling their hair out because they cannot understand how people can't see the idiocy of this whole thing (I have done this more than once as well, by the way). For example, the simple logic. The vaxxed are vilifying the unvaxxed as if we represent a danger to them, that we are responsible for their infections. If that is so, then the vaccine that they so arduously promote and defend does not work, by definition! If that is true, then there is no need for the mandates. We're screaming this at each other like some mad echo chamber because we cannot truly grasp those words of Paul, do not believe the teachings of Corinthians.

His disciples came to Him and asked Him, why do you speak to the people in parables, and He said that it was given to the 12 to understand the Kingdom of God, but for the masses, they would not be able to understand directly His teachings, so He imparts through story what would otherwise be told directly. The metaphor is all around them now, the story that they have ignored is being played out on our computers and tvs (tvs not so much, depending on where you go), but they are blind even now to the story. That is why we get so frustrated. It's Plato's cave...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Maybe the NWO doesnt believe in any of that BS, but as long as you do, they will be fine - then you wont take any responsibility for your life and do anything about it, cause God and Jesus and whomever will come and save you in the end, and you wont have to lift a finger, right?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Maybe the " NWO" wrote the Bible ? or at least the forefathers of the NWO .

Did that ever occur to you ?

only for a second, one time when someone was asking...but then I quickly told them it's not possible. Otherwise...the Bible wouldn't be all about how to avoid this "NWO" and it's deceptions and traps, and to repent and turn to Jesus as being the only way to Heaven and eternal life.

Why would they do that? they wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
Otherwise...the Bible wouldn't be all about how to avoid this "NWO" and it's deceptions and traps, and to repent and turn to Jesus as being the only way to Heaven and eternal life.

Why would they do that? they wouldn't.

Sure they would. It doesn't tell you how to stop "them".

It kinda just tells you to accept their plans while keeping the faith and then you will be rewarded after you die.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
What are you guys going to do when Israel finally gets itself blown off the face of the earth and Jesus fails to show up?

What are you going to do when Jesus shows back up and says to you, "Sinner, I know you not."

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

But I say contradictions

Yes, you say contradictions, but you failed to provide any.

That's exactly what I expected.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
They have their own version.
A creepy one...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Then, I guess I'll be in the same boat as you!

edit on 27-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

The beauty of it is it applies to everyone, in every historical age.

Timeless, really

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The bible has only one message to believers, love as Jesus loved
Don’t believe the bible, fine don’t do it

Why is satan carrying out its plan, no other option, kill, maim and destroy, open rebellion before it is judged
As previously stated, denying God His relationship with His beloved creation is the most offensive strategy satan can undertake, take as many with itself as possible, pure hate and anger. It knows what’s coming but won’t be going alone

Destruction for the sake of hate

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The book is a highway.
to arrive to the wished destination.

For example:

First horseman: white horse, with crown...
white= doctors, nurses
crown= coronavirus, covid-19 (corona=crown)

Second horseman: red horse, with sword...
red horse= human blood.
sword = syringe, (the metal syringe cuts the human skin and goes to the blood), in shape and function syringe is a small sword.

every step, date, is synchronized, exactly, offerings

the names used and symbology is in the Bible like:
like the name of the luciferian protein, the name of the beast (human made), the 0606060=666 s patent,et
look the sky,
fear, desolation, sickhess, hunger.

so, as you could see, the bible, is being used as highway...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

But I say contradictions

Yes, you say contradictions, but you failed to provide any.

That's exactly what I expected.

I wrote all that and this is all you have to say ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The bible has only one message to believers, love as Jesus loved
Don’t believe the bible, fine don’t do it

Why is satan carrying out its plan, no other option, kill, maim and destroy, open rebellion before it is judged
As previously stated, denying God His relationship with His beloved creation is the most offensive strategy satan can undertake, take as many with itself as possible, pure hate and anger. It knows what’s coming but won’t be going alone

Destruction for the sake of hate

One message ? All the versus and Chapters , Psalms etc etc etc but there is only one message ?

No Raggedy , there are just things cherry picked from the Bible and the rest is ignored .

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

That is a well thought out answer! Do you ever wonder if the division we see today is them attempting to stall the invetiable?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Then, I guess I'll be in the same boat as you!

Wrong again. At least you're consistent.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The other day...many years ago I started a simular thread HERE. Most if not all US presidents and other high office decision makers are devoted christians...so they appear to be. But at the same time they sent people in their graves and cause tremdous grief within families all mover the world for....money.

So I asked myself ..is there something they know and not tell us? Is there no judgement by God..? Because ...I mean...how many innocent dead people can a person bare and why are these people not afraid to burn.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I'll have to finish reading your thread! But what's your best guess on it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join