It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the nwo not read the bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
To get to the nitty gritty of it why would the anti christ follow through with his plan if it ultimately leads to his destruction in the lake of fire? Why wouldn't the nwo be familiar with revelations?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
To get to the nitty gritty of it why would the anti christ follow through with his plan if it ultimately leads to his destruction in the lake of fire? Why wouldn't the nwo be familiar with revelations?

That's a very good question, and I think the answer would be rooted in what your perspective is at it relates to said question. One, the position faith, or Two, the purely secular position.

If you have faith in The Bible, then ultimately your conclusion would rightly be that this is how it HAS to go down. That the NWO, being under the control and direction of Satan, would be ushering in his final gambit as he tries in vain to forgo that thing which ultimately awaits him. It says in The Bible that Satan knows Scripture and trembles. It says that in the last days he'll roam the Earth like a ravenous lion devouring who he may. Remember, Satan is an angel, so believe me, he's one of two central characters in the book, so believe me, he knows The Bible.

Now, secular. Well, really same answer. Look at the writings of Albert Pike. He tells of all the things that are going to happen ahead of time, to include the world wars. Now then, he also says that ultimately Lucifer is their god, so it's certainly not secular I suppose. However, I have often wondered if those dark forces behind all this, if devoid of the aforementioned belief might use the script of The Bible as a playbook to ultimately trap the people into their deception.

It's harder for me to postulate the secular position because I'm by no means in that camp. As I said above, the masons state clearly in their writings their spiritual position, and it's Luciferian. So in the end, it is my belief that this is the book of Revelation coming to pass...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12

Maybe the " NWO" wrote the Bible ? or at least the forefathers of the NWO .

Did that ever occur to you ?

Maybe instead of trying to make sense of a book aka the Bible that constantly contradicts itself , We Make sense of the reality that we now currently reside in .

Perhaps the Bible is a simple trick of misdirection that has everyone looking in one direction , while the real trick is going on right in front of them . Maybe Religion has doomed us all , I mean literally every American President has been theorized to be the Anti Christ .

And yet the Stars hearken to us , Millions of Galaxies spread throughout the Universe bursting with life and we are waiting for the Anti-Christ at every turn .

Yep we are doomed

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I agree with you. It has to be Satan behind it and not just secular forces. Because if it were me, I would go out of my way not to do the things predicted in the Bible. I would do everything in my power to do the opposite of Revelation, just to try and prove it wrong. But, since they're not, and one by one, the things predicted in Revelation are seemingly being lined up just like it said they would, the Bible must be right. I mean, what are the odds that two thousand year old writings could predict the future that accurately?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
It's harder for me to postulate the secular position because I'm by no means in that camp.

The secular position is that it isn't going to happen and believers thinking they are seeing it happen is a type of pareidolia.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Maybe the " NWO" wrote the Bible ? or at least the forefathers of the NWO .

Did that ever occur to you ?

Maybe instead of trying to make sense of a book aka the Bible that constantly contradicts itself

No, the New World Order did not write the Bible. And now, on to your next point.

Please point out these "contradictions" you speak of. I suspect they will turn out to be "misconceptions" on your part because you have not put in enough Bible study time. But, I'll be glad to listen to you and help point out any misconceptions you might have.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It's harder for me to postulate the secular position because I'm by no means in that camp.

The secular position is that it isn't going to happen and believers thinking they are seeing it happen is a type of pareidolia.

Yes, Satan has blinded the non-believers pretty well, hasn't he?

"Believers thinking they are seeing it happen?" What is your seeing-eye dog's name? Because you can't seem to see any of the reality that's going on out there. But, if you're curious about what believers are seeing and what they believe in, you can send me a private message and we'll chat.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

Yeah it doesn't make a lot of sense.

It's like a bank robber that can see into the future. You look into the future at your next robbery and see, you get shot, busted, beat up, and sent to prison.

But you do the robbery anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Simple, mankind is God's creation; in fact, we're created in his own image. We have souls. Lucifer hates every one of us and wants to separate us from our Creator because that is the most damaging thing he can do to his Master. The ground rules are far more complex than this, Lucifer knows he has limited time, always has but his intent is to keep as many of us away from our Shepard and loving Father.

Just my feelings about the matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Just because someone uses Revelations as a blueprint doesn’t mean they believe in it. I am of the opinion that Revelations in and of itself is not a prophecy but it can be made to seem like that is going on to induce a huge change in the world like Revelations was supposed to do. Stories hold a lot of power.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

God is outside of space/time as He created them. It says He's the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. You cannot be both at once without knowing all at once.

Consider if that's true, then He's not bound by space/time like we are, and perhaps when Satan fell, he also fell into space/time, bound by them as we are. Perhaps he simply does not know or prefers not to believe. After all, he would hardly be alone in that.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

No, the New World Order did not write the Bible. And now, on to your next point.
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Oh ? and do tell how you know that ?

Misconceptions ? So implying that these are misconceptions I speak of you are implying that someone I assume you can truly interpret the word of God and its meanings , am I getting that right ? There are many opinions as to what certain verses in the Bible actually mean in turn comes the " Misconceptions "

But I say contradictions because the truth is so much of what was intended to go in the Bible was left out because it gave the wrong message or in this case opinion of what the original writers wanted the bible to say . If the Bible was truly complete it would not contradict itself but alas Truth was not the Goal the Goal was control .

Many occult's including Christianity have been bred based on the many Misconceptions of the Bible , one man can interpret the Bible and make horror another can interpret the Bible and make peace.

Fear and Control are the goals of Religion.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well, as a man of faith, I can certainly refute the notion of pareidolia. This isn't seeing a face on Mars or suddenly realizing how many red Toyota Corollas there are, this is clearly discernable and observable happening inside of our present reality that mirror those things foretold from The Bible. Now I'm certainly not saying in any way that you need agree with that, but those with beliefs like mine have been waiting (for eons) for these times to come. The beast system is now...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I watched a video, that youtube has since removed, that suggested that Peter was never in Rome and, therefore, never founded the Catholic Church. However, Simon the Sorcerer a.k.a Peter was in Rome and founded the Catholic Church. If you recall, Simon the Sorcerer was amazed by all of the miracles being performed by the apostles. He asked them to teach him how he could make money off of selling salvation and miracles. Although the apostles rebuked Simon the Sorcerer a.k.a. Peter, he allegedly went on to establish a religion based on selling salvation and miracles which eventually became Catholicism.

Research indicates that Constantine made up the name of Jesus to represent the deity for his one world religion of universalism/catholicism. He allegedly united tenets from many different religions in order to create his one world religion of universalism that basically says that everyone is going to heaven. It even claims that satanists and the most vile among us are all going to heaven. However, the son of God that the Bible talks about was named Yeshua. Yeshua says that only those who repent and accept the free gift of salvation will go to heaven. Yeshua claimed that if we repent and accept Him as our Savior then we will be reconciled to Yahweh through Yeshua and we don't have to give money to any man for that to happen. In fact, Yeshua threw the money changers out of the temple. On the other hand, the Catholic Church whores itself out to anyone willing to pay. Yeshua's Father is not the same entity that is worshipped by the Catholic Church. By their fruit, you will know them.

I believe that the nwo is being established in large part by the Catholic Church that was founded by Simon the Sorcerer and organized by Constantine. William Schnoebelen claims that he attended catholic seminary in which he was taught that Jesus was a magician like Simon the Sorcerer. He then quit the seminary and became a witch and eventually a Satanist and Freemason. I believe that the one world government is being established by a satanic religion of universalism that is represented by the Catholic Church. That religion is going to present a false messiah and false prophet. If you are interested in learning more about how Schnoebelen was deceived into worshipping Satan and establishing the nwo as a Freemason, I recommend listening to William Schnoebelen on youtube or withoneaccord.org

more discussion here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-9-2021 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

God is outside of space/time as He created them. It says He's the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. You cannot be both at once without knowing all at once.

Consider if that's true, then He's not bound by space/time like we are, and perhaps when Satan fell, he also fell into space/time, bound by them as we are. Perhaps he simply does not know or prefers not to believe. After all, he would hardly be alone in that.

Excellent!!! Gold Star, Smiley Face, Pat on Head, 3 Day Weekend and a Cinnabon. Exactly. Space and Time are dimensional constructs made BY God, He is not bound by that of His own making. I'm not going to belabor the point, you said it just about perfectly...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Oh ? and do tell how you know that ?

Misconceptions ? So implying that these are misconceptions I speak of you are implying that someone I assume you can truly interpret the word of God and its meanings , am I getting that right ? There are many opinions as to what certain verses in the Bible actually mean in turn comes the " Misconceptions "

But I say contradictions because the truth is so much of what was intended to go in the Bible was left out because it gave the wrong message or in this case opinion of what the original writers wanted the bible to say . If the Bible was truly complete it would not contradict itself but alas Truth was not the Goal the Goal was control .

Many occult's including Christianity have been bred based on the many Misconceptions of the Bible , one man can interpret the Bible and make horror another can interpret the Bible and make peace.

Fear and Control are the goals of Religion.

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

This is not about religion. The above is how Christ defined religion. He also said that in the day of judgement, the preachers and ministers and pastors would stand before Him and say, Lord, didn't we do this and that in Your Name, and He will turn His back on them and say, get away from Me you workers of iniquity, I know you not.

Don't throw out the baby with the bath-water. I'm no fan of religion either, because they create a hardness of the heart inside of good people like you. All the time. You've a right to be appalled at religion, but for none so greater a reason that than they have robbed you of the truth. And for what...you got it right, control. Truth doesn't control, truth frees...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Satan tries to change the outcome. As much as he tries he cant.

He had Herod kill all the new born boys. Holy Spirit stepped in and saved Jesus

Look at the temptation of Christ. Jesus calmly quoted scripture to him. Satan finally quoted some back, but it still didnt work. Those were all attempts to change the outcome.

All through history he tried to snuff out Christianity. He has also tried to snuff out the Jews. Always fails.

He has a new approach he is using now. The heavy persecution didn't turn out like he wanted so now he uses wealth, luxury, and convenience. He attempts to make it so mankind doesn't need God. Yet after they gain the world, they are not truly satisfied. Many turn to sex, drugs, and alcohol and some commit suicide.

You see, there is a God shaped void in each one of us. He is the only one who can fill it.

Satan is frantic. He is angry. He knows his time is short, and he will soon be locked away for a thousand years. He will then be released for a short time to wreak havoc. Then comes his end. He will join the antichrist and the false prophet in the lake of fire. That is the final death. It is eternal separation from God. It is the outer darkness that has no end.

He doesn't want to go to the lake of fire. You still have a choice. As long as you are alive, and don't blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Its your choice.

edit on 26-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Indeed, why would anyone rationally think that they are going to get away with the consequence of their sin?

Surely an omnipotent God of justice would ultimately condemn them so that justice may be served, and the sinners be powerless against an all-powerful God?

(BTW, the book is called "The Revelation of Jesus Christ", a name taken from its first sentence.)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
All I did was offer the secular position.

Of course anyone of faith will disagree with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No, the New World Order did not write the Bible.

Of course they did! Not only that, it's their playbook and all you Bible thumpers are obediently following the script!

What are you guys going to do when Israel finally gets itself blown off the face of the earth and Jesus fails to show up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join