It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be remiss if I didn't...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Alright, this thread goes out to Bigsburgh who inspired me to search the web and see if I could find the source of his stupid pics. I can't say that I found the source, per se, but in doing so I came across a site that was so funny that I just knew I had to share with the community. As I said in the title, I would be remiss if I didn't...

I wish that I could just save the photos and add them to the thread so that you didn't have to follow the link, but I don't know how. They're not the type that one can click on and save (at least I don't know how to do that, they just seem to be 'hard' attached to the page itself). Anyway, here's the link. It's called '37 Of The Most Accidentally Dirty Photos That Have Ever Happened'. I wouldn't take the time to do this if it were not worth it, but I swear I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee a little. Definitely worth a perusal, especially if you need a good laugh in these otherwise crazy and dark times. I hope all enjoy...

canyouactually.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

You're very naughty! (I'm laughing too!) On a more serious note, I'll be the one in the corner giggling uncontrollably as the tears run down my face. Shhh...!

I recognise the Chuckle Brothers, 2 stars from a UK childrens show. Chuckle chuckle!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

You're very naughty! (I'm laughing too!) On a more serious note, I'll be the one in the corner giggling uncontrollably as the tears run down my face. Shhh...!

I recognise the Chuckle Brothers, 2 stars from a UK childrens show. Chuckle chuckle!

I am not naughty! I prefer the term...cheeky.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Nice!!

if I could find the source of his stupid pics

I got millions

new topics

top topics

join