It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Series of Strange Coincidence Right? A 3 Year Flashback

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFranklin

At the current stage of rot, I'm not really sure why they would even bother with the election facade going forward. Imagine what could be done with the freed-up resources! The armies of hookers, mountains of dope! And all openly consumed in the unflinching light of day for the world to watch. You know, if that's its thing...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Excellent work on this post! so well laid out that even a blind person could see the connections and connotations. Have been researching and following all this plus a ton more forever, and all I see is that there will continue to be the same stuff happen over and over again. And the only person who ever gets caught or in trouble is normally someone who is really insignificant - never any of the key players. Anyone who attempts to speak out in any way usually doesn't last long.

It makes me upset to read all of your info because as I read it...my minds eye keeps seeing all those other things as well over the years. Just unbelievable to wake up and realize how long this has all been going on. Longer than we have had a country no doubt.

If I could ask one question to the wizard of Oz, it would be: who got to Julian Assange that night before his big reveal? I remember it like it was yesterday...but ended up "be sure to drink your ovaltine" and he was gone, never the same since.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright
have some more patience, the best is yet to come and I truly mean that you will love how this movie ends

#NCSWIC and I mean nothing, you can feel it in the air and see it in the skies. Sure seems like time is speeding up to me....
Cheers,
MP

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

One of the best all time threads is starting right here.....Brilliant brief history, I look forward to this exposure on a grand scale
with your permission I will share with my frenz :KEK
Biblical, I say burn the hole *^#*(^%&^ thing down
MP

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If he even exists. His presence on the internet consists of about 3 stock photos.

Even Trump floated this idea.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
"lock her up" keep chanting, It might work this time in 24 elections.

When 50 million are outside her place chanting it, we will get excited. You might need something for insurance in case a little incontinence sneaks out from the reaction.

Great opening salvo Yig!

You spent a lot of time compiling that.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well done OP. Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No coincidence when it comes to the Clintons!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh dear god, why... thanks sooo much for the imagery...

Not enough bleach in the universe...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

One word or two..

OUTSTANDING!!!! S&F from me mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Seeing how Durham has poked his head up and we are beginning to see the signs of real fear coming from the bigger dogs now, I thought it would be good to have a little refresher course about what was going on and being dug up 3 years ago. This way it will all be fresh in your minds again and you will know who to keep an eye on and who to look out for that may resurface. If you read through it, you will notice we haven't heard from many of these players. Where did they all go? The silence has been a bit deafening don't you think?

What an excellent thread!

You can tell the clear truth that your timeline displays as there is very few of the usual crowd even attempting to counter what you have presented.

I am looking forward to every single one of these evil tyrants being exposed and justice being served.

No one escapes this and nothing can stop what is coming!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Outstanding thread, thank you for starting it!

There are a ton of others involved including Epstein and Pedo Island with Bubba visiting how many times? Add in the Bush's, Carter, the connections to the Middle East, and we have quite possibly the most corrupt group of scumbags ever on the planet, and somehow I think Soros is involved somehow, but that's just speculation.

www.arkancide.com chronicles a considerable number of the murders connected with Cankles and Bubbaa, and I would just add: Who is Seth Rich?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Excellent post and my God, spot on just, be careful because the further a society drifts from truth, the more it hates those who speak it.

We, as a country, as Americans on the whole couldn't be further away from any kind of truth at the current moment.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyadambizness

Thank you, you are kind to say so.
Actually at the time I wrote this I would have loved to have added the Epstein angle in as well. Though that was more at the forefront of peoples attention then. I thought going a little further back in the history for the refresher would be more handy for people to recall. If we were honest, we could go for pages and pages on all the dirty dogs that were involved with just what I did mention.

Here we are a year tomorrow actually and finally Durham is a little closer to making his play in October. Even if it feels out of order, I do believe the attack on this front that he is planning will circle back to the whole bunch of them one question at a time. We can hope anyway, yes?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Been a long year, OH.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes indeed Cav, yes indeed. Everyday that goes by though, we are closer to the finish line. We knew it was going to be a long haul to get there. The name of this game has always been "Patience," but many have a very hard time with that. This isnt a patient kind of world anymore. I think we oldtimers, or at least me as one, have a better understanding of Patience.
I also think Durham has a great understanding of it also, and the wait will be well worth it. October is going to be a very interesting month me thinks!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here's to a Red October

Great OP

reply to: onehuman

edit on 26-9-2022 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join