It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puzzle two of the red pill thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So following the clues I get the link to:
dsandfnznirbcc.com...
And then use the sign in I got from the previous game, logon id "centrifuge" and password "racecar". Now there is a physics problem to figure out, any ideas here?

It says:
"Physics is everything, so here is a test. This tire is off balance due to three weights placed inside of it. As it spins at a set speed the weights will move toward each other or away due to the stretching and pulling of the rubber. Describe how the weights move in relation to one another using an equation of your own making. Define and list your own variables, show your work. Email your answer to dsandfnznirbcc@gmail.com or in the comments when you are finished. Remember, how you find your answer is more important than the actual answer, so I will allow you to define your own variables."

It shows:
dsandfnznirbcc.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

So following the clues

Care to share what clues you’re talking about?

Are we in wonderland?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Lol, its a game that's been in my inbox. I think it's an arg.

From beginning, www.dsandfnznirbcc.com...
edit on 26-9-2021 by Jeremiah33three because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I love (!!!) puzzles!!!

This:

"Physics is everything, so here is a test. This tire is off balance due to three weights placed inside of it. As it spins at a set speed the weights will move toward each other or away due to the stretching and pulling of the rubber. Describe how the weights move in relation to one another using an equation of your own making. Define and list your own variables, show your work. Email your answer to dsandfnznirbcc@gmail.com or in the comments when you are finished. Remember, how you find your answer is more important than the actual answer, so I will allow you to define your own variables."

Is not a puzzle.

edit on 26-9-2021 by achterdeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
SEE 👁 EY

looking for skull buckets holding 10 pound brains 👀

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: +

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Who wants to bet there is some 16 year old kid trying to finish his physics homework on the other end of that email...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Who wants to bet there is some 16 year old kid trying to finish his physics homework on the other end of that email...

Well, their homework is over 22 years late... LOL

"Posted 8217 days ago"...

Although, I'm guessing his date/time stamp wasn't set right when he created that article...

Or was it!?????

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Well, their homework is over 22 years late... LOL

"Posted 8217 days ago"...

Although, I'm guessing his date/time stamp wasn't set right when he created that article...

Or was it!?????

That would mean that our 16 yo is now...38 and half years old! I bet I know what happened. Ok, here it is. He went out with friends the night before his big physics test to the fair. There he met an old gypsy woman who offered to tell him his future for 3 dollars and a pack of Hubba-Bubba bubble gum. Coincidentally, he happened to have both of those items with him, so she began...

As you grow, your body will strengthen and your penis will lengthen. This will make you incredibly popular, especially among the girls. After you win the state football championship and are crowned Homecoming King, you'll kiss the head cheerleader, who you will afterward marry, go to Harvard and then start your own business worth billions of dollars. There is only one thing that you must do for all this to happen. You must correctly answer #3 on tomorrow's physics test.

Well, needless to say that didn't happen. Ever since he's been collecting what he could from his job as a garbage-man trying to build a time machine to go back to that very moment so that he can answer the question. The machine is built, tested, and ready to go. But he still has no idea the answer to that question. That's why he invented this riddle, and THAT'S why he soooo desperate to know...his very future depends upon it...

Or something like that...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I didn't realize the steaks were so high, I guess we better help the guy out on the condition that we get to go back with him and some lottery numbers. Then we can all party like its 1999, because it will be.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

I didn't realize the steaks were so high, I guess we better help the guy out on the condition that we get to go back with him and some lottery numbers. Then we can all party like its 1999, because it will be.

My naïve young friend...you have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Enlighten me. How many puzzles are there?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Great answer!!!!

That is one GREAT imagination you have up there in your brain bucket I’ll give you that....LOL

Well done....😎

Question: Anyone ever suggest you ain’t right? 😁👍

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

Enlighten me. How many puzzles are there?

I'm guessing there are only two at that URL.

dsandfnznirbcc.com/puzzle1/puzzle: Requests ID & PW ("redpilled" : "rabbithole")
dsandfnznirbcc.com/puzzle2/puzzle: Requests ID & PW ("centrifuge" : "racecar")
dsandfnznirbcc.com/puzzle3/puzzle: 404 Not Found

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

It asks me to submit an answer, maybe there is a hidden page they message you? What's the math problem answer?

new topics

top topics

join