It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

are you okay with passing illnesses willingly to other people?

ETA: also stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...instead of a civil discussion you call me names ..
edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Depends on what illness. I sneeze on people pretty much every winter. Pretty sure I infected them with flu.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: ihavethepower

thats my point, people die from driving but most of us do it everyday

there is a risk for everything we do, i guess some have more to lose than others

You're still ignoring the elephant in the room as pointed out by others and myself "people who've been vaccinated
still carry and transmit the Covid virus

Knowing and seeing that elephant begs the question "why bother with the vax" all Ive ever gotten was the moved goalpost answer of "it lessens symptoms" which I personally believe is balderdash as vaxxed instead take on serious side effects and no one knows long term effects of the vax.

I chose prophylactic medication and vitamin regimen. I tested negative for anti-bodies last week which suits me fine and certainly presents no danger to anyone else. As Sinatra sang - "I did it my way"

You vaccinated are actually a danger to me. Stay home!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

rude and gross. And you have no idea if they got sick or not.

if you sneezed in my face deliberately we might have an issue

so there is 1 for being cool with passing illnesses to others

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

im not ignoring it at all

i have never debated that

but i have taken every step to keep my family safe, or are you going to try and say thats a bad thing?

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ETA: also stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...instead of a civil discussion you call me names ..

Crazy at how different your views are a year later from this post:

With all the crazy stuff in the world, we have Bill Gates pushing population decreases en mas to save the world and that he basically is the #2 donator to the WHO...Bill Gates beat the UK in CASH donations to the WHO only the us government beat Bill Gates.

The abramavich holo lens 2 video, to him going to third world countries and 'providing' vaccines that women in India swear sterilized them.

i saw him talking about using nano tag to TAG people who are vaccinated and what ever else.

i believe a normal slow vaccine schedule is fine for kids but this all seems very convenient for a lot of big players.....

i think you all should look at bill gates with fresh eyes and dig into his history and what he reads and poses with in p[rofessionally shot photos and whos he's seen with.

i know it sounds like a crazy rant but there is something not so right with bill gates. or am i crazy?

What happened?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

bill gates 'tested' a vaccine on a huge Indian population and the women were sterilized.

in that case t5here was real evidence of massive side effects in a large portion of people who got the free shots

with the covid vaccine billions of people have taken it and there are side effects and there are deaths but they are so rare that I don't accept them as an excuse for covid.

Bill gates is no doctor and has no business distributing an experimental vaccine to a population with out 1st world medical care.

its like apples to oranges here.

and for all you know i could be playing devils advocate.

and again are you okay with spreading a highly transmittable illness to others, regardless of the certain virus?

my views are the same as they were on the day i wrote that post.

i really want to know if you have kids? and again if you are fine with spreading illness to your community? you said you already had covid, did you isolate yourself? did you go to the doctor? or did you just go on with daily life and not wear a mask because you think covid is no big deal,

are you okay with getting people sick? its a yes or no answer and someone was already very honest about them being okay with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

im not ignoring it at all

i have never debated that

but i have taken every step to keep my family safe, or are you going to try and say thats a bad thing?

How is promulgating vaccines on others but at same time becoming a coronavirus spike factory, incubator and carrier protecting the family?

edit on 26-9-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

rude and gross. And you have no idea if they got sick or not.

if you sneezed in my face deliberately we might have an issue

so there is 1 for being cool with passing illnesses to others

I'm pretty sure they got infected. Anyway, if not from me, then from someone else. They get flu every year anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Sure...totally fine with it. It happens on a daily basis. Kids crawl and put their fingers in their mouths after being on the dirtiest places around where we all walk.

It is how our immune systems are built.

Those that are scared of everything can crawl into their safe space and then die when they come out because of the same thing.

There is a reason our bodies produce antibodies to things....shocker I know.

Should we start vaccinating all the animals as well? They have already found covid in zoo animals and cats and dogs. Better go ahead and put all pets down....

Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Because i trust my doctor(my sister) and i KNWO for a fact i feel just fine.

not one person i know has any side effects bar a low grade flu for a day or two

ill ask you the same question

are you okay with getting people sick? is it okay to transmit ANY virus to others?

as Spock said "the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few"
edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Oh...and what percentage were sterilized?

And do you consider this vaccine a "slow" vaccine schedule?

Please provide data and links for the sterilized women....you know....actual real scientific data.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

you have google

and AGAIN

are you okay with getting people sick? is it okay to spread ANY virus knowingly?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is my concern:

They said it was safe and effective. They were wrong about how effective the vaccine was so why should I trust them about the safety?

People were told get the vaccine and they won't get COVID - now it's get the vaccine and you are less likely to get COVID. It was one or two shots and now it's shots every few months. Big difference. Don't tell me it isn't.

So when thy say it's safe - no they mean a low probability of sickness?

It really matters in terms of individual assessment of risk. Do I want a shot that could potentially cause heart disease but will reduce my risk by 70% of getting COVID? Some people may say yes, some no but it's up to each individual.

Here's another reason. A few years ago our family all caught H1N1. It nearly killed me but my then 80ish mother was just slightly sick most likely because she had a similar flu way back in the 1950's. So there's something to be said about getting natural immunity while you are young and healthy.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

you have google

and AGAIN

are you okay with getting people sick? is it okay to spread ANY virus knowingly?

LOL (it's really all I can do at this point)

Enjoy your life, if you can.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
This is my concern:

They said it was safe and effective. They were wrong about how effective the vaccine was so why should I trust them about the safety?

People were told get the vaccine and they won't get COVID - now it's get the vaccine and you are less likely to get COVID. It was one or two shots and now it's shots every few months. Big difference. Don't tell me it isn't.

So when thy say it's safe - no they mean a low probability of sickness?

It really matters in terms of individual assessment of risk. Do I want a shot that could potentially cause heart disease but will reduce my risk by 70% of getting COVID? Some people may say yes, some no but it's up to each individual.

Here's another reason. A few years ago our family all caught H1N1. It nearly killed me but my then 80ish mother was just slightly sick most likely because she had a similar flu way back in the 1950's. So there's something to be said about getting natural immunity while you are young and healthy.

Why must you bring logic in here like that!

Yuck....sciency stuff:

www.drjuliewei.com...

I cant even begin to imagine what is in breast milk:

www.healthline.com...

I guess that only applies to breastfeeding womens kids though.
Are there any guidelines for new moms on breastfeeding right after the vaccine? Or do they tell them to wait a few days? Genuine question.

edit on 9/26/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Waterglass

Glad your jab experience was not fatal. Congrats on being one of the lucky ones.

As so far around 6 billion folk have had a jab, that's just BS.

Where are all the billions of dead?

Patience Grasshopper..... patience.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

you have google

and AGAIN

I just don't understand why you keep asking this irrelevant question. As a vaccinated person you can spread it, as an unvaccinated person I can spread it. No one wants to pass on a virus to others, Unfortunately we both can even though you keep asking this as if the vax has allowed you to not have to worry about that as for some reason you seem to think only the unvaxed can spread it. In fact I would argue that the vax by lowering your symptoms as it supposedly does, makes you more likely to not realize you even have it and spread it to others unknowingly, so i ask you are you okay with that?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yeah if you have some links. All the info I have is from 2015 and probably outdated. The marek stuff sorry I forgot to quote your comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join