It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia now a nazi police state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thought y'all might find this interesting. I swear this is a movie. It's got to be. This is not real. Every Nazi film we ever saw happening right before our eyes...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
I live here and I can’t understand it myself.

I get why people are saying they can’t trust the police.

I presume dan Andrews wants to maintain total control interim, until he loses the next election.

HEwants to look like a big boy, on the New world order stage.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I'm sick of it, people need to give themselves a good shake. Our motto here is to deny ignorance, there's no denying this poor excuse for a member is anything other than ignorant. Many, many examples of his stupidity.

This is our childrens future in jeopardy here and this twat will be on the wrong side of history. Freedom is on the line, how far do these authoritarian tyrants think they can push people without repercussions.

I 100% agree with you, but I think you believe he actually means the things he says. If so, wow! I mean just...wow! But I don't think so. Like I said, this is the type of personality that believes there is no such thing as bad press. He longs for the replies, that's what he's seeking. He's obviously an idiot, but he's smart enough to know that if he says something way over the top, completely outrageous and purposefully inflammatory he'll get the fix that he so desperately craves. Ignore him, and he'll seek this sick fulfillment elsewhere...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

“SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS”

“YOURE PAPERS ARE OUT OF ORDER”

Sound of a gun firing.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No, his posting history suggests he's actually THAT dumb, ignorant and naïve.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: robsmith

In Italy it seems the police have called it a day and stood down, this must be very worrying to politicians if this starts to spread, politicians will be handed over to the judiciary. So the last stand of criminals will be more of the same.rumble.com...

You know my friend, I'm glad to hear that about Italy...definitely. But these Aussie cops seem like a different breed. Vicious and out of control. Like the Stanford experiment, only for real and 100 times the worse. I do not understand this behavior...

In the Stanford experiment the people who played the guards weren't given any rules to govern by. The Australian police can't use that excuse.

Well, depending on what the rules are, because from where I'm sitting it seems like the orders ARE what we're seeing. Intimidation, threat, coercion, violence et al....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

You won’t get much sympathies around this corner buddy.

This is a law and order country first and foremost. Police are superheroes that never do anything wrong.

All you need to do is obey and comply and Police will be nice to you.

I know that you are speaking tongue in cheek, but Abu Ghraib , and the Stanford Prison Experiment, says something very much different.

For some, just a little power turns them into evil, sadistic, ruthless oppressors.

The weaker you appear, and the more easily you can be led to comply, the more likely you are to mistreated.

You don't have to look too far to see where some are ready to take this. They have people talking about placing the unvaccinated in camps, some even support assassinating them. We have been here before. Maybe too many have forgotten. Enough that we may be destined to repeat it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

If I was a Cop I would be #ting

Quitting??

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Pretty much how Daniel Andrews narrative to the public.

Get vaxxed, it’s our only way to get to 80 percent so you can have your basic human rights back.

link   
a reply to: Grenade

It’s funny that you mention one comment from one person, implying that not everyone is like that, but you don’t bat an eyelid about people saying all police are violent nazis, do you?

Hypocrite.

I at least have said some of the tactics used by police are heavy handed, I’m able to see both sides you and get called names for it, you’re the blind one, filled with hate.

Also, that post has 10 thumbs up and there’s also plenty of other comments there with the same sentiments, like throwing acid on them etc.

link   

It sounds like in their morning briefing they were scared #less.By the terrorists planning to kill them. Which gave them enough Ginger to go full-on Nazi. They seem more scared than the protesters. They are getting played but too thick to understand the game.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Chad?

What the f#ck do you expect when you take way peoples freedoms?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So, me condemning the threat of murder of the families of police makes me dumb, ignorant and naive?

Wow.

Just wow.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree nearly absolutely with your post, save for this:

For some, just a little power turns them into evil, sadistic, ruthless oppressors.

I would restate it like this:

For some, just a little power unleashes the evil, sadistic, ruthless oppressors that they truly are.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Chad?

My bad.

Of course the logical step is murdering their families.

What was I thinking!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

If I was a Cop I would be #ting

Quitting??

Bunting?? Assuming you were on the All-cop softball league...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Chad?

My bad.

Of course the logical step is murdering their families.

What was I thinking!

Chad . . . .

What the f#ck do you expect when you take away peoples freedoms?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

They got all their firearms. Now they have zero fear of the peasants.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It sounds like in their morning briefing they were scared #less.By the terrorists planning to kill them. Which gave them enough Ginger to go full-on Nazi. They seem more scared than the protesters. They are getting played but too thick to understand the game.

That's exactly right. I read an absolutely true article a while back. Here, something like this:

Can a high IQ stop you from becoming a police officer?
Having a high IQ can disqualify you from becoming a police officer. I know at least one department has capped IQs for hiring police officers. It was upheld when challenged in court.

So yeah, there's your answer. They just want thick idiots who like to swing things...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

271 applauses suggests otherwise by the way.

Not a bad effort from someone who is THAT dumb on a conspiracy site, eh?

How you looking? Oh, 6, yikes.

I guess being a right wing parrot doesn’t give you the chance to share thought provoking posts and threads.

I mean, that’s what applauses are for, right? You can’t dismiss them as irrelevant when you try to say I’m dumb, ignorant and naive on a conspiracy forum.

edit on 25/9/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join