It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Who Chose to Not Be Covid-19 Vaccinated are Incorrectly Labeled as Anti-Vaxxers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The governor of New York just said she is terminating thousands of healthcare workers in the state tonight because they have not submitted to the vaccination mandate.

She will be filling vacancies with National guard members.

Omg... She's crazier than Cuomo was!

NY and CA can burn to the ground for all I care. Both are cesspools. The people in those states deserve exactly what they are getting. They voted it in!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, September 25, 2021

Official Definition of an Anti-Vaxxer

A person who opposes vaccination, or laws that mandate vaccination.
Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

To me, an anti-vaxxer is someone who's against all vaccines. Like an anti-abortionist.

Just because I don't want the Covid-19 vaccine doesn't make me an "Anti-Vaxxer".

But that's how the authorities, media, and other ignorant souls are labeling us.

I don't want to be vaccinated because I don't NEED TO BE vaccinated. I have the robust natural immunity that comes with Covid-19 recovery. An immunity which is far stronger against Covid-19 infection than what the so-called "vaccines" deliver.

Not wanting a Covid-19 vaccination does NOT make me, or you, an "Anti-Vaxxer".

-CareWeMust

Vaccine itself has become a misnomer. I’d prefer the use of (anti) poison or pathogen. The Anti vax label works because few understand exactly what it means.

Anti vax is actually a good thing but most refuse to understand or learn where or what exactly causes ill health and disease. In short we believe everything we’re told via authorized sources (exclusively), And we reject conspiracy which actually holds the power to free us.

Our overall intelligence is leading humanity straight to its death. Gotta love democracy. Can only imagine what will be left of us in 10 20 or 30 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are just finding another way to segregate people again. They did it with the Jews, bllacks, and now with vaccination status. It's ridiculous we are just repeating history, the anti-vaxxers are now anti-masksers, you know Christians, Republicans. I mean the new govenor of NY called people who took the shot as smart, so she thinks people who refuse the shot are stupid. It's another divide.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yes, you are correct, the bad news is the vaccine is already in their system, so too late at that point. People also don't want to take the boster shot because they didn't like how they felt after the first two. Those people regret their decision and common sense kicks in, unfortunately it takes feeling the effects of the shot to get through to people.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Apparently Black Lives Matter is supporting Anti Vaxxers(not how you spell, but ok), and is probably having a rio....peaceful protest as we speak, blocking Ambulances from emergency bays an #.

My god the bandwidth is terrible.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

“smart” may not mean what we think it does

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I argue this all the time because I am against some of the vaccines on the market and won't get them for myself or my son and that includes covid. I get all anti vax all the time. I am not anti vax by any means I just don't want some of the vaccines on the market as I feel they aren't truly needed, such as the flu vaccine or chickenpox.

Society in general misuses words and phrases all the time. I mean you can say the same thing about the word racist, it is misused all the time as well.

S&F!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Anti vax = Anti poison

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jerry : So you won't believe what happened with Whatley today. It got back to him that I made this little dentist joke, and he got all offended! Those people can be so touchy.

Cosmo Kramer : "Those people"? Listen to yourself!

Jerry : What?

Cosmo Kramer : You think that dentists are so different from me and you? They came to this country just like everybody else in search of a dream!

Jerry : Whatley's from Jersey!

Cosmo Kramer : And now he's a full-fledged American!

Jerry : Kramer, he's just a dentist

Cosmo Kramer : And you're an anti-dentite!

Jerry : I am *not* an anti-dentite!

Cosmo Kramer : You're a rabid anti-dentite! Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs: "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you'll be saying, "They should have their own schools"!

Jerry : They *do* have their own schools!

Cosmo Kramer : [points at Jerry] Yeah!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Apparently "vaccine" equates to "vaccines", and one GP can tell you everything you need to know about vaccines for kids according to The Mirror (UK)..

'It’s incredibly safe' - everything you need to know about vaccines for kids.

Here’s how young people can get their Covid-19 vaccine – and go back to enjoying the things they love

www.mirror.co.uk...
e dit on 1-10-2021 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingnothing33
Anti vax = Anti poison

Update 11.30.2021

U.S. Health workers get a reprieve from being forced to consume the fake vaccines.

Another judge says Joe Biden's Gestapo tactics won't fly in the U.S..

Biden Admin Mandate Violates Constitution: www.usnews.com...

The Forced Injections Must
!

Biden was installed illegitimately and must be removed!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join