It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump Rally Live In Perry, GA - 9/25/21

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hell yeah ! Trump is doing another Rally LIVE right this moment. This time in GA. Trump is not up yet and at the moment. Others are scheduled to speak before he arrives as well. Funny, i do not see anything about this on YT's main feed and i doubt CNN is covering this. I hav not seen or heard a count of people there but the last time there where more then 40.000 people there with more in overflow and about 500K following live on streaming platforms

This is the schedule and the terrain has not been opened yet. People who are there are being interviews ATM and it will take some time from now until Trump arrives but this way you can keep a eye on it and check out what's going on during the event.

2:00PM – Doors open and Live Entertainment Begins
5:00PM – Pre-program Speakers Deliver Remarks
7:00PM – 45th President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks

Share on FB, Twitter or anywhere else !

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Sep 2021 12:49:50 -05002120219America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2021 by DrumsRfun because: ALL CAPS TITLE

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Trump? Holding a rally? How can this be,We have been told by many ATS members that he is gone, out of the picture. He is old news. Move on move on. The famous line''Ha, he's living in your head for free'' peppers these forums on a daily basis.

So does this mean that he is back? Or maybe never left. Yeah, that's it he's ''never left'', that is of course when he used to donate to all kinds of ''liberal'' types.

So yeah, looks like Trump IS living for free in some peoples heads. The heads of his ardent fans.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's been all over the news here lately. I would have gone but Perry is 2 hours from where I live.

Herschel Walker is being backed by Trump and will be there as well.

Bet it will be a gigantic rally.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Trump? Holding a rally? How can this be,We have been told by many ATS members that he is gone, out of the picture. He is old news. Move on move on. The famous line''Ha, he's living in your head for free'' peppers these forums on a daily basis.

So does this mean that he is back? Or maybe never left. Yeah, that's it he's ''never left'', that is of course when he used to donate to all kinds of ''liberal'' types.

So yeah, looks like Trump IS living for free in some peoples heads. The heads of his ardent fans.
You literally make NO SENSE, at all.

What was that little spiel anyways, huh?

When said "living rent free in your head", your post demonstrates that.

As for Trump, he is being universally recieved positively everywhere and Social Media, including liberal echo chambers, as well.

There isn't enough bots to influence any similarity to a dislike Ratio that Biden an related Democrats experience on a daily basis in mainstream social media circles either.

You realize Biden is now more disliked then Trump? ..an that's with adjusted and inflated figures by information gatekeepers 🤭

...even more funnier??? All this that is happening WHILE BEING BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.

edit on 25-9-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I can see people are donating

who are the donations going to, is it for a worthy charity maybe?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I can see people are donating

who are the donations going to, is it for a worthy charity maybe?

Why do you ask? Does it bother you?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Statement by Donald J. Trump

I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit, which will show 44,000 possibly illegal ballots cast, tomorrow at the Great State of Georgia rally, which will be packed!

Can't wait to watch it!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thank-you so much! Was going to start the thread and got distracted.

You are appreciated!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

s for Trump, he is being universally recieved positively everywhere and Social Media, including liberal echo chambers, as well.

Universally received? Must be the dream universe where Trump will ride in on his white horse, slay the wicked and free the down trodden. You know, that universe where he gets to live free in the heads of his fans

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It's been all over the news here lately. I would have gone but Perry is 2 hours from where I live.

Because rally size means oh so much...
And I do find it funny that Trump supporters have absolutely zero knowledge of Herschel past and that he openly admitted to having a multiple personality disorder.
Definitely sounds like a dude I would want in office.....
It would actually be funny but this is what Trump fans want.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I hope Republicans have learned the lesson of their 2020 mistake of not backing President Trump, as he warned over and over again of illegal election changes being made in PA-GA-NV, and some other states.

I was so mad at them, I did what I could (online) to help the two Democrat idiots win the 2 Georgia Senate seats...which they did.

If McConnell, Graham, Paul, and other top-tier Republican Senators are ready to stop being in the minority, they'd better step up, and promote what Trump promotes!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Does a simple question mean someone is borthered, sorry to have asked the question to further my knowledge please accept my retraction

I guess I will avoid asking questions in the future

carry on

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is he allowed to call himself president still?

I've no idea how your laws work over there so it's a legit question.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If Hershel Walker has Dementia, that's OK according to most voters. Multiple-personalities? Probably the same; most don't care.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Funny you ask that actually.
Only his fans have called him that since he LOST re-election.
In America we have this thing .. stolen valor.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yes. Once President, always President. Even after death. Unless you won by cheating. Then it's all erased. Never legally happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Because rally size means oh so much...
And I do find it funny that Trump supporters have absolutely zero knowledge of Herschel past and that he openly admitted to having a multiple personality disorder.
Definitely sounds like a dude I would want in office.....
It would actually be funny but this is what Trump fans want.

Poor thing....you should go back to Twitter where you can argue over plastic straws and climate change or something.

Oh, and make sure not to procreate because your carbon footprint would become too large for the world to sustain.

Don't let Trump live in your head for too long!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Do they always still use the title?

I don't recall seeing much about President Clinton or Obama after they finished?

Or is it because he plans on running again?

Or is it just because that's the way trump rolls?

a reply to: carewemust

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If Hershel Walker has Dementia, that's OK according to most voters. Multiple-personalities? Probably the same; most don't care.

Well if they don't care then they shouldn't be voting.
The only reason he is even being considered is because Trump said he likes him.
This is literally mind blowing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join