It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionary Forces, and the Un-Vaccinated putting the vaxxed at risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

What "weak points"?
edit on 25-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was out from the start on this but when biden said "We have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated..." they lost me for good.

If the vaccine works, why do vaccinated people need "to be protected?" Isn't that what the vaccine is supposed to do? If it doesn't protect people, why are they trying to force people to get it?

Give me some answers that make sense and I will consider getting the vax.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What "weak points"?

Antibody dependent enhancement?
Endothelial feathering damage caused by Capillary Leakage reducing system efficiency?
The spike protein creating another entry vector/backdoor into cells?

There are roughly 38 trillion cells in the human body and the jab contains 10-20 trillion encapsulated mRNA/rDNA strands. If you could get one in every cell, that's a 50% decrease in the efficiency of every organ in the body. It's unlikely as the vascular system is a closed system, but every cell in the body is attached to the vascular system. They have to be since no ATP, no ADP and cell death.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

What "weak points"?

Endothelial feathering damage caused by Capillary Leakage reducing system efficiency?

There are roughly 38 trillion cells in the human body and the jab contains 10-20 trillion encapsulated mRNA/rDNA strands. If you could get one in every cell, that's a 50% decrease in the efficiency of every organ in the body. It's unlikely as the vascular system is a closed system, but every cell in the body is attached to the vascular system. They have to be since no ATP, no ADP and cell death.

Cheers - Dave

Pseudo Science gobbledegook.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What "weak points"?

Cheers - Dave

If you like and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy ;-) Everything I said is scientifically proven. I only see two types of people now, humans and walking dead. We will see how the story turns out I suppose.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What "weak points"?

Cheers - Dave

Hahaha! Gobbledegook! Oh lord, I love it...shwew.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What "weak points"?

Cheers - Dave

If you like and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy ;-) Everything I said is scientifically proven. I only see two types of people now, humans and walking dead. We will see how the story turns out I suppose.

Cheers - Dave

"Walking dead"? You really are a total plonker.

Get a grip, man?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What "weak points"?

Cheers - Dave

Cheers - Dave

Get a grip, man?

It's kind of a "cute" colloquialism. When I left the "business" in 1990, the Cdn Admin Consul, Adrian Brazeau, told me, "you're a dead man walking, you just don't know it yet" (even though I knew). I find a similar situation here, except in this case a lot of people blindly followed the government's BS without any critical thinking or research and in their case, they don't know it yet. Even the simplest of research like how much has pfizer paid in criminal fines for fraud, faking diagnostic information, tampering, bribes, etc.... $2.3 billion was their largest single fine, but they hit $4.6 billion in total. All of the these big pharma companies have paid hundreds of millions to billions in fines.

Big Pharms's Fines, Bubbah

Btw, look up GlaxoSmithKline, the guys who in part own the Wuhan Bio LVL 4 lab where the modified coronavirus came from..... $3 billion lol

That is who the jab'd are trusting. Yeah, you run with that, let's see how that works out for you in a year or two. I hope all y'all have your houses in order and everybody that's going to die, dies in the hospital so we don't have to clean up the mess. May sound a little callous, but after 4 years in Africa doing R&D for the military and CI, and in the killing fields (I'm a hands on kinda guy) for weapon deployment, I just don't want to be on the clean up crew.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/25.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What "weak points"?

Cheers - Dave

Cheers - Dave

Get a grip, man?

It's kind of a "cute" colloquialism. When I left the "business" in 1990, the Cdn Admin Consul, Adrian Brazeau, told me, "you're a dead man walking, you just didn't know it yet" (even though I knew). I find a similar situation here, except in this case a lot of people blindly followed the government's BS without any critical thinking or research and in their case, they don't know it yet. Even the simplest of research like how much has pfizer paid in criminal fines for fraud, faking diagnostic information, tampering, bribes, etc.... $2.3 billion was their largest single fine, but they hit $4.6 billion in total. All of the these big pharma companies have paid hundreds of millions to billions in fines.

Big Pharms's Fines, Bubbah

Btw, look up GlaxoSmithKline, the guys who in part own the Wuhan Bio LVL 4 lab where the modified coronavirus came from..... $3 billion lol

That is who the jab'd are trusting. Yeah, you run with that, let's see how that works out for you in a year or two. I hope all y'all have your houses in order and everybody that's going to die, dies in the hospital so we don't have to clean up the mess. May sound a little callous, but after 4 years in Africa doing R&D for the military and CI, and in the killing fields (I'm a hands on kinda guy) for weapon deployment, I just don't want to be on the clean up crew.

Cheers - Dave

Yeah. So when we are all in 28 Weeks Later......

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
It is people NOT completing there course of Anti-Biotic treatment which allows Anti-Biotic strains of BACTERIA to mutate

What is the "course" of Anti-Biotic treatment? I can't seem to locate that information.

Is is one shot?
Is it two shots?
Is it two shots and a booster shot?
Is it two booster shots?
Is it three booster shots?
Is it four booster shots?
Is it five booster shots?
Is it six booster shots?
Is it booster shots every six months for the rest of your life?

I can't seem to find out what the "course" actually is.
edit on 25-9-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Survival of the fittest is in regards to fits best not healthiest and most robust.

a reply to: sraven

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You are arguing with yourself genius. I used the bacteria as an example of Darwin's law's on forcing evolution by changing the environment of something that has a short life cycle and mutates rapidly, LIKE VIRUSES.

The laws that let us predict exactly what will happen in that petri dish are the same laws that let us predict what viruses will do when exposed to similar variables that make survival more difficult in its ideal environment.

You seem to miss the entire point that bacterial growth is how we have learned the way other organisms grow and evolve.

That was the entire point. READ IT AGAIN

edit on 25-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I never said Viruses are like bacteria, I used the bacteria as an example of how evolution works when introducing variables to an organism that has a short lifespan.

Thats the same thing scientists have repeatedly used those to demonstrate. I thought the people who thought they could argue with me would have understood that.

Is there a better example I should have used? Thats the best one I could think of that clearly demonstrates what you should expect a virus to do if exposed to variables that make it have to mutate to survive.
edit on 25-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

I am AB+, I actually trust my immune system more than most just because of that fact. I also work out, supplement, and watch my weight. We are going in a direction of needing a vax to not get extremely sick due to the pharmaceutically mutated COVID that may exist later on. I am not social distancing and am going to let my immune system keep getting exposed to things the same way I have since the beginning of all this.

The worst group to be in will end up being unvaccinated people that are shut ins and play games all day. I will keep riding my motorcycle and going to parties.

Are you aware of the blood type studies on Covid? People with type AB blood are more likely to be placed on ventilators.

In this patient population, blood types A and AB were more likely to require mechanical ventilation, chronic renal replacement therapy, and prolonged ICU stay compared with types O (P < .05) and B (P < .05).

Relationship between blood type and outcomes following COVID-19 infection

China actually has the world's largest population of AB blood type. Apparently Type O has the least severe symptoms of Covid.

Most of the unvaccinated are not "shut ins". A large portion of unvaxxed are 1st Responders, firefighters, paramedics, cops who have already been exposed and exposed and exposed to strain after strain of Covid which should prove their natural immunity. Since they are naturally immune, they don't need the vax.

One of the largest groups of unvaccinated are children because they are too young. I doubt all the children have been shut in doors for a year and a half. And if they have been shut in their homes for a year and a half then perhaps someone should alert child protective services.

The only group of people who are " shut ins" are the immunocompromised. And everyone vaxxed or unvaxxed has something to worry about if the immunocompromised catch Covid, because Covid mutates more times in the immunocompromised than any other group. Those with weak or compromised immune systems have the most mutations of Covid.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

You know what, where I live we had several super spreader events involving delta.

Unvaxxed people holding private parties in a local bar after hours.

Our whole region was on high level lockdown for months.

Because we have a single tier system we all got locked down. Vaxxed and unvaxxed alike.

So I've got no patience for people whining about the shot. Either they get the shot or we have a two tier system so responsible people don't get locked down with them.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The vaccinated are out and about believing they cannot get or spread the virus.

Can you blame them? The leader of the world assured us in July that we couldn't get/spread Covid-19 if we got vaccinated.

Liar or Dementia?: www.wthr.com... e588f
edit on 9/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I was out from the start on this but when biden said "We have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated..." they lost me for good.

If the vaccine works, why do vaccinated people need "to be protected?" Isn't that what the vaccine is supposed to do? If it doesn't protect people, why are they trying to force people to get it?

I am a people reader and one of the common ways to read people (and their real intent or what they have done) is to listen to when they assign blame to another person or group of people. Usually what they blame another person or group of doing is what the accuser is doing and those being blamed are innocent.

So Biden blames the unvaccinated saying that the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaxxed. Which makes no sense. If the vaccine works the vaccinated should not need to be protected from any other group.

So this is an instance where Biden assigns blame to an innocent group, the unvaxxed. Reading what the accuser is doing means this ...

The vaccinated and the unvaccinated should fear Biden.

Let's give a strategic bioweapons analysis of moves like a chess game.

Bayer (who has made bioweapons for 100 years) was split up at the end of WWII into 3 companies. In recent times, all 3 companies have merged back together. Bayer wants revenge against the US, Russia, the UK and France for having their company split up.

Pfizer is Bayer's competitor that Bayer would like to knock out. Pfizer puts out this m-RNA vaccine. Bayer knows the reason m-RNA vaccines have never made it on the market before is because in previous tests, in the long run those injected ended up even sicker.

So Pfizer convinces Israel and the United States to force their jab. Meanwhile Bayer has been harvesting Covid mutations especially in the immunocompromised in countries like South Africa.

AND CHECKMATE. All Bayer has to do is release one of dozens of Covid mutations that it has harvested that Pfizer's vaccines do not protect against.

Then the United States, the UK, and Israel all get sick. And Pfizer takes the fall for the failed vaccine that made everyone sicker than if they refused vaccines.

So Biden is a biowarfare MORON. He's not fit to command when he's ordering his own military to get a jab that makes them a target in foreign biowarfare.

The unvaccinated should fear Biden because he wants to force a jab on them that will make them sicker in the long run.

The vaccinated should fear Biden because he wants to blame innocent Americans (unvaxxed) for biowarfare released by foreign entities. And a man who wants to blame innocent Americans for biowarfare released by foreign countries shouldn't be trusted as President.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
So I've got no patience for people whining about the shot. Either they get the shot or we have a two tier system so responsible people don't get locked down with them.

Watch Michael Rapaport go from being super proud to be a responsible citizen....... to a p1ssed off super spreader after listening to the msm.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You know what, where I live we had several super spreader events involving delta.

Unvaxxed people holding private parties in a local bar after hours.

Our whole region was on high level lockdown for months.

Because we have a single tier system we all got locked down. Vaxxed and unvaxxed alike.

Thats the stupidest most illogical argument I have heard. The government is punishing me, so now I fight for the gov to oppress you too.

What a weakling.

link.springer.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join