It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundTheGovernment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Their mortgages cant be that much?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: CthruU

They already have robots. They are literally building robots to replace the workforce.

If what you say is true, then why is our government currently PAYING people to stay home? www.aa.com.tr...

Why are all the "geniuses", as approved by the Top, calling for "Universal Income"?

That's because they don't need you to work. They just need you to buy and to stay in that nice little hamster wheel (not you, people in general) they built.

Which is why in its infancy their starting the culling injections.

Because they need you to believe that their looking after you and have your best interests at heart.

To control you once your freedom is raped.

Oh yes they do need you to work, where they tell you to though. Once their target population size is achieved.

‐‐‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I'm out, can't keep beating my head against this wall, rather be climbing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep
a reply to: surfer_soul

I think that's how it already is and we just call it by other names, like the difference between rebels and freedom fighters.

Exactly like the Isis/Isis/Is whatever freedom fighters against the Assad “regime” bit difficult to call them the good guys while they decapitating people and steaming it on social media though...

Even if we elected to defund governments by withholding taxes on masse they would just borrow more money as debt in our names anyway. And the majority are to piss poor relatively speaking to make a difference regardless.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep
a reply to: glen200376

If you told that man spraying that woman that he would be supported with a public fund if he were fired for doing the right thing, you don't think he would do the right thing?

Then what?

Every time something comes up which requires people do the right thing you pay them off again?

You can't buy morals, ethics, empathy, or compassion.

That's what society is lacking.

Your idea to pay people to do what is right fits right in.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

If you don't protest enough, they win though compliance
If you protest too much, they win, using lockdowns
If you get violent, they win, they bring in martial law
If you use the courts, their system, they win, by ignoring their judges
If you stop buying, they win by destroying the economy
If you keep buying, they win by feeding the beast with taxes and compliance
If you start a civil war, they win by destroying the nation

You can probably add a dozen or two more reasons. I am not trying to be Negative Norman here, but I think you see the point. Almost every step points to the crazy ass globalists winning. I don't see many options in deconstructing their hold, except to remove ALL OF THEM at the same time, including the bought and paid for upper government management and all the lamestream media execs and editors. That takes a lot of planning, worldwide and with the internet compromised and no common ground end2end encryption, it is problematic. It is difficult to organize against the beast when the beast is monitoring everything you do.

This is why I keep telling people to use TAILS.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join