It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson: proof Biden and media are lying about COVID

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Not at all bob.

As to Biden, guys a little bit of a clown, but the other fellows shoes were of epic proportions if you ken what i mean.

Lesser of two evils really.

But that's politics and the two party system in this day of age.

It's actually not that different this side of the pond.

It does not really matter who says what, because one side is apt to win, and to the greater extent that's the same side these days.

The bankers, corporations, lobbyist, and politicians side.

Still don't make what comes out Tuckers puss anything other that right wing inflammatory hate speech.

Seems to me Biden is destroying the US, just like Trudeau is destroying Canada. Either they are cut from the same cloth or they have the same globalist handlers. Take your pick. At least Trump tried to make the US a better place ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Not according to his approval rating.

Be able to say that about both Men soon.

There all cut from the same jib bobs_uruncle.

Trumps not a Man of the people any more than Joe is, never has been never will be.

Unless you are looking to invest is some kind of doggy real estate shenanigans or after a pay-day-loan, the mans best interests are his own.

Anyhoo, im in the middle of a round of PGA 2021 here bother, enjoy the remainder of the evening.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not according to his approval rating.

Be able to say that about both Men soon.

There all cut from the same jib bobs_uruncle.

Trumps not a Man of the people any more than Joe is, never has been never will be.

Unless you are looking to invest is some kind of doggy real estate shenanigans or after a pay-day-loan, the mans best interests are his own.

Anyhoo, im in the middle of a round of PGA 2021 here bother, enjoy the remainder of the evening.

I'll just leave this here lol
Daily Caller
New York Post
Real Clear Politics
Gallup
Find 'Em All

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've only ever seen Tucker Carlson be a strong advocate for the right to make your own medical decisions, saying it should be between you and your doctor. Whether he and his family are vaccinated or not is irrelevant.

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Well that's Jesus right out the window then eh?

After all he was just a messenger.

Tuckers probably double vaccinated and so are the rest of his beloveds.

That wont stop the man putting his antivax chocolate teapot nonsense.

Why, coz there are right-wing kudos and probably cash monies to be had.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Pretty much agree with what he says. a reply to: buddha

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The questioning of vaccine efficacy and side effects by people like Tucker Carlson, never mind a few of the other Fox pundits, is about ratings, which ultimately transpire in to revenue for them.

That’s the name of there game in spades.

Whither or not Tucker is vaccinated is completely relevant considering what he and his ilk get up to.
edit on 25-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

You tell them ME

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Never question the vaccine, blindly trust Fauci and Biden disregard any adverse reactions from the vaccine.
Is that what you mean?
Have you seen the revenue for pfizer, 34 billion.

The questioning of vaccine efficacy and side effects by people like Tucker Carlson, never mind a few of the other Fox pundits, is about ratings, which ultimately transpire in to revenue for them.

That’s the name of there game in spades.

Whither or not Tucker is vaccinated is completely relevant considering what he and his ilk get up to.

edit on 25-9-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have not had any adverse reactions from the vaccine, so there is that.

Don't know anyone else that experienced much nether.

As to blind trust, naw pal most people just weight up the pros and cons and then come to a decision.

Its called being prudent

Simple as that really.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is THAT why 25,000 people are at the Trump rally in Georgia today ?

Are they there to BOOOOO him, like they do biden ?

No and not. You are absolutely WRONG. The MAJORITY of the citizens of the United States miss the LIFE President Trump provided to us, for 4 years... and they HATE what biden has done in just 8 months.

BIG difference. say good night gracie....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Well he's your POTUS for 4 more years.

Good luck with that.

As to 25,000 people, that's half a football stadium where i hail from. LoL

Hardly "The MAJORITY of the citizens of the United States".

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well he's your POTUS for 4 more years.

Good luck with that.

As to 25,000 people, that's half a football stadium where i hail from. LoL

Hardly "The MAJORITY of the citizens of the United States".

I believe biden will be NOT remain as our President.

And I did not make the claim that 25,000 people attending the Trump rally WERE the majority of the United States.

YOU made the claim the biden and Trump were of the same 'jib', and you implied that the approval ratings of biden and Trump were (or would be soon) the same.

HA ! Again, NO AND NOT.

It is a constant.... when there is a Trump rally.... there are THOUSANDS of Americans attending and cheering for him....

UNLIKE the foodball statiums of Americans that BOOOOO biden.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Believe as you wish.

I know for a fact if he does step aside Trump will not replace him.

Nor is there any legal mechanism to do so, bar trump running in 2024.

Biden and trump are both politicians and are indeed cut from the same jib.

Two party system is a problem even if you cant see what it is yet.

Away to my scratcher now it being rather late here, enjoy the remainder of the night.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Believe as you wish.
Away to my scratcher now it being rather late here, enjoy the remainder of the night.

Of COURSE, I will believe as I wish... and my wishes are aligned with the overwhelming majority of Americans who detest what biden has done.

And Our President Trump is very fond of saying... "... when a thief is caught stealing diamonds.... the thief does NOT get to keep the diamonds".

The electrion was STOLEN.... and again, the overwhelming majoriy of Americans suspect that is the case....

And WHEN, state after state forensic audits identify a constant pattern of cheating.... THEN the American people will demand change.... and find change.

Similar to the covid fraud.... when the overwhelming majority of Americans [and peoples across the planet] realize the FRAUD and deception and HARM that has been perpetrated upon us by "so called" medical authorities.... there will be a reckoning of the pharma industry, as well as the voting industry.

Again..... it is suggested that the traitors MAKE A DEAL, so as to avoid military trials.... and no way, NO HOW, are biden and President Trump cut from the same 'jib' . One is honest and WANTED. One is a LIAR (and worse) and NOT wanted.

You DO (andy06shake) understand the difference between cheering and booing, Yes ?

The two are not even close to being from the same 'jib'.... (whatever THAT is)... but there is NO same, NO similarity.
They are opposites and they are viewed by the American public as completely opposite... as is evidenced by the cheering for one and the booing for the other.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

WHEN the public realizes that the covid pandemic was fraudulent, and based upon a TEST that was incapable of even identifying the covid....and WHEN the public stands their Constitutional grounds to say NO to tyranny of mandated vaccinations that HARM AND KILL.... Tucker's ratings will not be on their mind.

The public is HUNGRY for truth.... and if they must search through alternative websites.... they will find common sense is as easy to recognize as is Tucker's calm rationale of the vid.

And yes, let's talk about the revenue of the pharma industry.... which makes Tucker's revenue a grain of sand in pharma's beach.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Believe as you wish.

Of COURSE, I will believe as I wish... and my wishes are aligned with the overwhelming majority of Americans who detest what biden has done.

And Our President Trump is very fond of saying... "... when a thief is caught stealing diamonds.... the thief does NOT get to keep the diamonds".

The electrion was STOLEN.... and again, the overwhelming majoriy of Americans suspect that is the case....

And WHEN, state after state forensic audits identify a constant pattern of cheating.... THEN the American people will demand change.... and find change.

Similar to the covid fraud.... when the overwhelming majority of Americans [and peoples across the planet] realize the FRAUD and deception and HARM that has been perpetrated upon us by "so called" medical authorities.... there will be a reckoning of the pharma industry, as well as the voting industry.

Again..... it is suggested that the traitors MAKE A DEAL, so as to avoid military trials.... and no way, NO HOW, are biden and President Trump cut from the same 'jib' . One is honest and WANTED. One is a LIAR (and worse) and NOT wanted.

You DO (andy06shake) understand the difference between cheering and booing, Yes ?

The two are not even close to being from the same 'jib'.... (whatever THAT is)... but there is NO same, NO similarity.
They are opposites and they are viewed by the American public as completely opposite... as is evidenced by the cheering for one and the booing for the other.

Dear Lord.

This made my day. Thank you

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You seem like a nice guy Andy, let's just accept in the USA we get to make our own choices.
No mandates, either it's the law or it isn't. You are welcome to as many boosters as you see fit and others are allowed to opt out.

I have not had any adverse reactions from the vaccine, so there is that.

Don't know anyone else that experienced much nether.

As to blind trust, naw pal most people just weight up the pros and cons and then come to a decision.

Its called being prudent

Simple as that really.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Tucker is a breath of fresh air. The one beacon against the other news agencies that do nothing or say nothing against the sham that is the Biden administration.

Biden is the greater of two evils from the last election. He is failing miserably.

Watching the fall is pure entertainment.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: buddha

Tucker Carlson and proof are about as synonymous as chalk and cheese.

The man is nothing more than an political shill.

Simple as that really.

Yeah, but he's and admitted liar political shill.

So there's that.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join