It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the Detailed Audit Confirms Biden Won Arizona - Is the USA In Good Shape for 2022 Midterms?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Friday, September 24, 2021

Earlier today, the Cyber Ninja auditing firm presented to the Arizona Senate, the findings of the most detailed forensic examination ever undertaken of a U.S. Presidential Election process.

The below article is typical of every major news outlet's reporting on what was determined by the 5 month-long detailed, forensic examination of 2020 Presidential election results, in Maricopa county (Phoenix) Arizona.

PHOENIX, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden in Arizona's most populous county, a review of results by his allies in the Republican Party has reaffirmed, capping a widely panned effort spurred by Trump's false claims of voter fraud.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in November.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review, which found only small variations, yielding 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump. "Those numbers were close, within a few hundred."
More at: www.reuters.com...

However, there were a lot of election rules and laws violated: wentworthreport.com...
Arizona's AG says he will investigate them: ktar.com...

But apparently, Cyber Ninja auditing firm did not feel those violations would alter the outcome of the 2020 Presidential race in Arizona. Or they would have not delivered their findings at this time. They would have kept digging, and not issued a report until finished.

So, are we good-to-go for the 2022 Midterm elections? Or, is it possible the 2020 Election examinations ongoing in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin, could still turn up a "smoking gun" pointing to a significant Cheat, or act of Fraud, that Cyber Ninja auditors couldn't find in Arizona?

By the way, for those who did not see the presentation and documents related to Arizona's Forensic Audit findings, links to each of them are slightly down the page at: theamericaproject.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

3. Election technology and machinery is too complicated and important to be overseen by amateurs.

From your link .
Telling.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

3. Election technology and machinery is too complicated and important to be overseen by amateurs.

From your link .
Telling.

So that means only a company personally certified by a Secretary of State should perform election audits?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I've seen all the election violations committed and/or allowed by Maricopa county officials.

However, Cyber Ninja didn't identify where BIDEN got a TRUMP vote (or visa-versa), due to one of the listed irregularities, or laws broken.

Or, am I overlooking those determination(s) while reading the documents?

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The hand recount said biden won. The questionable ballots were counted in that recount.

So saying "confirmed a biden win" is incorrect

There are tens of thousands of questionable ballots. reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From your link .
Telling.

So that means only a company personally certified by a Secretary of State should perform election audits?

A "Secretary of State" most likely would have absolutely no knowledge of securing machines and/or servers .
They would go for "rock bottom bid" .

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I've seen all the election violations committed and/or allowed by Maricopa county officials.

However, Cyber Ninja didn't identify where BIDEN got a TRUMP vote (or visa-versa), due to one of the listed irregularities, or laws broken.

Some things had to be left for Attorney General.

Don't like it.

Doesn't matter.

Counted 17,000+ dupes

Plus all the other stuff.

Testified that election canvass could not be certified.

That means something pretty significant in Arizona law.

Senate hearings should be fun!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
They like to ignore those pesky little facts

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hand recount still included duplicates, missing sigs, etc.

Testified that county results could not be certified.

edit on 25-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
The hand recount said biden won. The questionable ballots were counted in that recount.

I thought the Cyber Ninja detailed exam-audit was to ascertain which ballots were not legitimate, and adjust the vote count accordingly.

It does no good just to say "Thousands of illegal ballots were found", without subtracting a vote from the candidate who received an illegal vote.

Right?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

I thought the Cyber Ninja detailed exam-audit was to ascertain which ballots were not legitimate, and adjust the vote count accordingly.

It does no good just to say "Thousands of illegal ballots were found", without subtracting a vote from the candidate who received an illegal vote.

Right?

I agree.

Thought that was being done for dupes.

Doesn't appear to be the case.

Not even possible for sig issue ballots though, they JUST got the envelopes.

I suspect this will be an early topic in senate hearings.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

From your link .
Telling.

A "Secretary of State" most likely would have absolutely no knowledge of securing machines and/or servers .
They would go for "rock bottom bid" .

It's suspected the Georgia Secretary of State and the Governor received a large financial kick-back for granting Dominion voting systems the contract in that state. The amount of money Kemp/Raffensperger paid Dominion was staggering, compared to what other states paid Dominion.

ATS thread on that subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The "New and Improved" CWM is interesting. Kinna a Sun Tzu twist.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Some things had to be left for Attorney General.

Don't like it.

Doesn't matter.

Counted 17,000+ dupes

Plus all the other stuff.

Testified that election canvass could not be certified.

That means something pretty significant in Arizona law.

Senate hearings should be fun!

So you're saying it's NOT IMPORTANT to show that Joe Biden lost and Donald Trump won, in order to De-Certify the election results in Arizona?

That would be great from a legal standpoint, but horrible from a Public Relations/Optics viewpoint.

i.e. CNN, NYTimes, etc., "They're just mad Trump couldn't prove cheating, so they're acting like spoiled kids and decertifying Biden's lawful victory in Arizona."

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The explanation as i recall it was that ballots in question categorically favor biden, not that biden actually received more votes overall.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Don't be glum.

We won!

Folks just haven't figured that out yet.

Put your chess hat on.

What do you suppose will be discussed in OJ-like senate hearings?

While AG is going criminal on a major county!

NOTHING democrats and msm can say could ever stop citizens from demanding audits & changes in ANY state.

Nobody can unsee what they just saw.

Only digging their hole deeper now.

While slowly realizing just how much they are screwed.

We just went from conspiracy theorists to whistleblower.

(Not sure how I feel about that last part)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Hand recount still included duplicates, missing sigs, etc.

Testified that county results could not be certified.

Then Cyber Ninja should have written, "Based on our analysis, removing duplicates reduced Joe Biden's count by xx,xxx and Donald Trump's by xx,xxx. "

(IMO) Based on past strange actions of people and entities in positions to take down powerful people in government, it appears to me AG Merrick Garland's DOJ got to Cyber Ninja. The DOJ visit 3 months ago stopped them from discarding fake or illegal votes, and delivering an updated total for the Arizona Senate to ponder. (IMO)

edit on 9/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Agree 100% with the first part.

Don't think anyone got to Ninjas.

Was someone else.

But that person only agreed to not directly say that joe lost.

Did show direct evidence of enough bad ballots to overturn, and actual organized criminal activity.

I do not like it at all.

Did she think Americans couldn't handle hearing the truth directly?

Doesn't matter.

joe is Lame Duck.

Nothing anyone can do about it now.

Only a little more patience is necessary.

Fuse was lit today.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman

The "New and Improved" CWM is interesting. Kinna a Sun Tzu twist.

There's nothing Different about me at all. I've always been a "bottom line" person.

My fellow conservatives are all excited over finding laws broken by officials in Arizona. You can send every Maricopa election official to GITMO, and it won't change the official vote totals.

I want the official vote totals adjusted to only count the LEGALLY casted votes, based on Arizona's definition of what is a legal vote.

After 5 months of living with the ballots 24/7, Cyber Ninja should be able to produce that number in less than a week.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join