It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine passport illegal in Ontario

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This informed crowd knows the law and as approached by two police officers they inform them that, if they act outside the law they are personally liable under the discrimination act.The Canadian government cant use this law so it has conned the businessmen into enforcing them but has failed to inform businesses that they are liable. You are under no obligation to show your medical records.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

GOOD FOR THEM

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Private businesses can still refuse service though right?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

That is an easy fix.

If enough people stop being customers, there will be no buisness.

I am willing to bet that a week or two in, they will have a change of heart.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
That was hard to watch. This has to be the most polite and respectful disagreement/Argument I have ever seen. There was no cuss words, no finger pointing and no raised voices. Canadians are so polite - Too Polite.

Well Done - Stay focussed and stay calm is the message here. Aggravation will get you Tasered and thrown in jail.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That is an easy fix.

Given the sentiment in the region it might actually be quite the opposite. If I were given the choice between frequenting a business where I knew everybody was vaxxed and one where I didn't I'd choose the former.

Where I live there are a whole bunch of people who don't believe that Covid is a big problem. They don't wear masks, they don't socially distance and they aren't vaxxed. They do all kinds of risky things for the current day, and frankly I don't want to be near them. This isn't because I'm some weak knee'd lefty snowflake, it's because when somebody is that irresponsible about one thing who knows what they do in regards to other things. We've had a couple of delta super spreader events because of people like that.

If you want an analogy, I'm pro-2A. I like me some concealed carry, and I think that home invaders need a whole bunch of fear putting into them which the ratchet sound of pump action can provide in spades. BUT if I saw some kid barely out of short trousers waiving a gun around like he was in a rap video, and throwing out all kinds of "gangsta" l'd boycott his next party on the grounds that he's a danger to people around him.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The difference is COVID will run its course, the power and control relinquished to a greedy, power hungry, corrupt system of government, will never be returned.

A few months of fear, will turn into a lifetime of tyranny. I think it is one hell of a price to pay for illusionary safety from a disease you can get just as easily from those vaccinated people you prefer to be around. A disease you may not get, may get, not know that you had, may recover from, and be just fine.

Of course you could die from it, but with the world we would be creating, those that die, may be the lucky ones.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't get it.
How exactly are the unvaxed a danger to the vaccinated?
Or are the vaxed a different class of people now and cannot mix with the unvaxed heathens?
I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The vax only reduces symptoms for the vaxee, it does not prevent transmission at all. The entire premise of "herd immunity" from the vax is false and Fauci is ignoring that fact. Masks are a feel good w/resp to a virus, especially the Chinese paper dust masks or cloth masks. The virus will mutate into a less virulent more contagious strain -- according to some it will be a cold by spring.

People are balancing the possible side effects of the vax, which are not insignificant, with the chances of being sicker from the WuFlu. It is an individual decision and does not affect anyone else.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
I don't get it.
Or are the vaxed a different class of people now and cannot mix with the unvaxed heathens?
I don't get it.

Seriously?

I think I was pretty clear on this, because they might infect each other with Covid.

Where I live we have a single tier system. When the unvaxxed get sick we all get locked down regardless of our vaccine status. So by preventing unvaxxed people from getting infected the rest of us get to watch live sports events and do other fun things.

Having a two tier system where the unvaxxed were second class citizens would actually be the solution to our problems, but apparently we're the good guys so we can't do that.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
The vax only reduces symptoms for the vaxee, it does not prevent transmission at all. The entire premise of "herd immunity" from the vax is false and Fauci is ignoring that fact. Masks are a feel good w/resp to a virus, especially the Chinese paper dust masks or cloth masks. The virus will mutate into a less virulent more contagious strain -- according to some it will be a cold by spring.

People are balancing the possible side effects of the vax, which are not insignificant, with the chances of being sicker from the WuFlu. It is an individual decision and does not affect anyone else.

Nope, by reducing the prevalence of the virus in the body the vaccine significantly reduces transmission.

On average an unvaxxed person will infect 3 other people. Whereas there will, on average, only be one new infection for every 4 vaxxed people.

You're chanced of having serious side effect form the vaccine are 0.0067%. Which is literally is the definition of insignificant.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The vaxxed are getting sick also, as the vax does not prevent that. What it does do is give the body a running head start on antibodies to reduce severity. That is all. It does not confer immunity.
A two tiered system and vax passports are useless except for the oppressive government control aspect.

ETA: The viral loads in an individual are difficult to determine and we are getting information that is all over the map. What is the standard measurement for viral loads of WuFlu? How many have been done? Data from Israel seems to say that the vax doesn't do much. Fauci pushed the vax and bad mouthed Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine/Zinc which have been successfully used en masse in India. Why do you think that is? How is CDC funded?

edit on 9/25/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I don't get it.
I don't get it.

Too many people are locked into the thought that all people are infected, because that is the level of fear they have been cultivating from the beginning.

Independent thought is attacked, critical thinking is humiliated, and our two year old primal instinct for processing logical skepticism is poisoned through fear and punishment.

Since over 70% have been vaccinated, and over 20% have had it, recovered, and have natural immunity, that leaves less than 10% that are unvaccinated or without possible immunity.

So what the Hell are the vaccinated afraid of?

The only thing they have to fear is that the vaccine does not work.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That is an easy fix.

Given the sentiment in the region it might actually be quite the opposite. If I were given the choice between frequenting a business where I knew everybody was vaxxed and one where I didn't I'd choose the former.

Where I live there are a whole bunch of people who don't believe that Covid is a big problem. They don't wear masks, they don't socially distance and they aren't vaxxed. They do all kinds of risky things for the current day, and frankly I don't want to be near them. This isn't because I'm some weak knee'd lefty snowflake, it's because when somebody is that irresponsible about one thing who knows what they do in regards to other things. We've had a couple of delta super spreader events because of people like that.

If you want an analogy, I'm pro-2A. I like me some concealed carry, and I think that home invaders need a whole bunch of fear putting into them which the ratchet sound of pump action can provide in spades. BUT if I saw some kid barely out of short trousers waiving a gun around like he was in a rap video, and throwing out all kinds of "gangsta" l'd boycott his next party on the grounds that he's a danger to people around him.

LOL...

Yes....you are a scared lefty snowflake.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't get it.
I don't get it.

Too many people are locked into the thought that all people are infected, because that is the level of fear they have been cultivating from the beginning.

Independent thought is attacked, critical thinking is humiliated, and our two year old primal instinct for processing logical skepticism is poisoned through fear and punishment.

Since over 70% have been vaccinated, and over 20% have had it, recovered, and have natural immunity, that leaves less than 10% that are unvaccinated or without possible immunity.

So what the Hell are the vaccinated afraid of?

The only thing they have to fear is that the vaccine does not work.

Just a thought.

For clarity and to avoid a misunderstanding, I am not saying the COVID vaccines do not work. I am saying the only thing they have to fear, using their argument of the fear of getting COVID, is if it does not work, as claimed.

Personally, I believe that COVID will run its course like every virus before it and yet to come.

If mother nature sent a virus to cull the lifeforms that are a threat to her, none of us would be on the internet arguing with each other.

All lifeforms have an overpowering survival instinct. I am sure it would kick in, and allow us to realize when it is time to put down the weapons and take up the hoes. I pray that we come to our senses long before it is time to hoe down.

For clarity and to avoid a misunderstanding, I am not saying the COVID vaccines do not work. I am saying the only thing they have to fear, using their argument of the fear of getting COVID, is if it does not work, as claimed.

Personally, I believe that COVID will run its course like every virus before it and yet to come.

If mother nature sent a virus to cull the lifeforms that are a threat to her, none of us would be on the internet arguing with each other.

All lifeforms have an overpowering survival instinct. I am sure it would kick in, and allow us to realize when it is time to put down the weapons and take up the hoes. I pray that we come to our senses long before it is time to hoe down.

edit on 25-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format fix.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So , 80% are vaxed, that leaves two in ten in the crowd sitting at tables unvaxed.
Some how the two in ten are going to infect each other?
And still, the vaxed are the ones that are afraid.
And lock-downs are a terrible thing and there should be fought by both the vaxed and the heathens alike.
I see now why you are for segregation.
Rather than stand for your rights as a free man you get to blame someone else for the atrocities you have let fall upon your self
Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A business which provides products or services does not fall under trespass laws, so long as the the person is not creating a disturbance or breaking the law. A security guard trying to force someone out is creating a disturbance as they are initiating conflict. The trespass law cannot be used the way many businesses think it can and businesses have NO PROTECTION from legal liability when breaching disability laws, human rights laws or harassment and threat laws.

The entire government platform is a "ruse" to get what the globalist's/bankers/corporations/psychopaths want done and have no liability. It's a lot like the military and following illegal orders. CO tells you to shoot the unarmed man and you do, that's murder. Who is liable, not the CO, you are. Following orders from superior officers or governments is not a defense. So many found that out in the Nuremberg trials and they were hanged for their human rights abuses for "just following orders." Don't think it will happen again, think again.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

The entire government platform is a "ruse" to get what the globalist's/bankers/corporations/psychopaths want done and have no liability. It's a lot like the military and following illegal orders. CO tells you to shoot the unarmed man and you do, that's murder. Who is liable, not the CO, you are. Following orders from superior officers or governments is not a defense. So many found that out in the Nuremberg trials and they were hanged for their human rights abuses for "just following orders." Don't think it will happen again, think again. Cheers - Dave

I think this video helps a little to explain how we got here. It shows how two people can have the same exact facts, and yet have two completely different responses to the same information.

The media has become directors in the game of blinding us with the truths the government and those in control, want us to believe.

It also explains why they are shutting down critical thinking and independent thought. It is all about the framing, and they are the masters of this dark art.

edit on 25-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

I don't believe the numbers of eighty percent. They are numbers to make the unvaxed feel bad and fall in line, the draconian legislation would not be used if they were getting a high enough vax rate. Everyone was supposed to be vaxed At the same time so many of the problems were not so noticeable. Plus well before winter when the trouble starts.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

It's quite the opposite.

COVID-19 vaccines have devastating long-term effects, warns Nobel Prize winner

Montagnier has trained his expertise on the coronavirus and on the experimental and deadly vaccines developed to supposedly counteract it. He has spoken on multiple occasions regarding how the COVID-19 vaccines spur on the development of even deadlier vaccine-borne variants. (Related: COVID-19 vaccines ENABLE the development of deadlier coronavirus variants, warns Nobel Prize winner.)

“It’s very simple, they [coronavirus variants] arise from vaccination,”
. The virologist noted that the coronavirus already has a great ability to mutate, like influenza, and many of its later mutations such as the delta variant are empowered by the vaccines.

“It is vaccination that spurs the creation of new strains of the virus,” said Montagnier. “The Chinese virus collides with the antibodies created by the vaccine, and it has two paths: Either to die or to look for a way to bypass the vaccine. The new strains are the virus’s response to vaccination.”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join