It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female US servicemember says she was assaulted by group of male Afghan refugees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The FBI has opened an investigation into the assault of a female solider by several male Afghan refugees at the US Army’s Fort Bliss base, in New Mexico.

The alleged assault took place on Sunday, at around midnight, when at least three men allegedly attacked the soldier near her car after she arrived for work at the Dona Ana Complex, which had been accepting refugees airlifted out of Afghanistan are housed, ABC 7 reports.

‘We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on September 19 by a small group of male evacuees ,’ said Lt. Col. Allie Payne, director of Public Affairs for Fort Bliss and the 1st Armored Division.

‘We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.’

The female soldier has not been identified.

Female US servicemember says she was assaulted by group of male Afghan refugees

A female service member in our Armed Forces, apparently from the Army, whom is a member supporting "Operation Allies Welcome" has reported being assaulted sexually by a group of male evacuees on September 19 2021 as she was near her car after she arrived for work at the Dona Ana Complex.

The FBI is investigating this sexual assault.

I don't think "I told you so" cuts it anymore, and this is being reported now even though the sexual assault occurred on September 19th. This is happening after at least two more Afghan refugees, one even having an Special Immigrant Visa/aka being vetted, were arrested one for raping minors, and the other one for attempting to kill his own wife.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

These people must have no pre-frontal cortex. The decision making, it just baffles the mind! You're from Afghanistan, you're in America on a GD military base...hey, let's gang rape a US soldier. What's the worst that could happen?

What is the thought process of these people? I mean, I don't expect anyone here to really answer that question, at least other than wild speculation, because people who think like this are not of our species. I could sooner explain the behavior of a spider than these vermin...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My heart and prayers go out to her; for I am a rape survivor too. A person is never the same after that happens.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

I'm sorry to hear this, i hope you find the strength to overcome this horrible act and that karma finds it way to your assailant.

I send you my love and prayers.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: alexandrae

I'm sorry to hear this, i hope you find the strength to overcome this horrible act and that karma finds it way to your assailant.

I send you my love and prayers.

Oh Karma's a straight shooter, and she never misses...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

She’s going to be really busy over the next few months I hope.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

These people must have no pre-frontal cortex. The decision making, it just baffles the mind! You're from Afghanistan, you're in America on a GD military base...hey, let's gang rape a US soldier. What's the worst that could happen?

What is the thought process of these people? I mean, I don't expect anyone here to really answer that question, at least other than wild speculation, because people who think like this are not of our species. I could sooner explain the behavior of a spider than these vermin...

Easily explainable, this behavior is wildly accepted in their culture.
F… that!
The question is are we going to accept it?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

F… that!

Lets give them some more of their culture. Chop their hands off. Off with the pecker too

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
Maybe it's just culture since the beginning era of the taliban where women are treated as subservient.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

F… that!

The State Dept essentially told them they could retain their customs while on American soil. 50 year old man with several wives and a couple of them under age 13...no problem. They get a place to stay and continue pro-creating.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
All authorities need to match this case dollar for dollar and all time spent on the Gabby Laundrie case including MSM time.🚨

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

When migrants and refugees here were notoriously raping and attacking Australian girls, the courts were told they thought it was normal. They didn't know better.

And that... THAT.. was taken into consideration when sentencing.

It's baffling... When someone has to be told that rape is a criminal offense, to educate them better, it says a lot about the people coming into our countries, en masse.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All authorities need to match this case dollar for dollar and all time spent on the Gabby Laundrie case including MSM time.🚨

Hahaha...right?! I wouldn't hold my breath though, not even close to the type of distraction they want. Besides, why switch horses mid-stream (did I say that right, oh well)...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

When migrants and refugees here were notoriously raping and attacking Australian girls, the courts were told they thought it was normal. They didn't know better.

And that... THAT.. was taken into consideration when sentencing.

It's baffling... When someone has to be told that rape is a criminal offense, to educate them better, it says a lot about the people coming into our countries, en masse.

Honey, little Suzy...we're going to have a gentleman stay the weekend with us. Now he's not from here, and where he's from it ok if he rapes you, so don't embarrass him. Just lock your doors at night and I'll see you in the morning. G'night sugar-plum...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Meanwhile, this happens very consistently with our own, God fearing, white Christian service members, and the girls always lose the case.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

A female service member in our Armed Forces, apparently from the Army, whom is a member supporting "Operation Allies Welcome" has reported being assaulted sexually by a group of male evacuees on September 19 2021 as she was near her car after she arrived for work at the Dona Ana Complex.

The FBI is investigating this sexual assault.

I don't think "I told you so" cuts it anymore, and this is being reported now even though the sexual assault occurred on September 19th. This is happening after at least two more Afghan refugees, one even having an Special Immigrant Visa/aka being vetted, were arrested one for raping minors, and the other one for attempting to kill his own wife.

Have the investigations determined that the assault was sexual or rape? If so, source please.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Meanwhile, this happens very consistently with our own, God fearing, white Christian service members, and the girls always lose the case.

Wrong...That's the true big crap of BS you just claimed. What we do need is to wait and see what happens is whether the democrat FBI does the same thing they did with the Nassar case... We will find out...

edit on 25-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Have the investigations determined that the assault was sexual or rape? If so, source please.

Do you have a problem understanding English? Everything you need to know so far can be found in the OP and article included...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Proof please. The afghanis who did this should be sent back to Afghanistan,or dropped out over the ocean at 30 cherubs.

All rapist deserve the harshest punishments under out justice system.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Do you have a problem understanding English? Everything you need to know so far can be found in the OP and article included...

I understand English quite well, thank you. Nowhere does it say in the OP link that the assault was sexual in nature.

The only place the word sexual is used is by you. You added the word. Several times. It has not only not been determined that the assault was sexual, but some sources are specifically saying at this point that it was not.

In addition, the investigation has not been concluded and no details of what the nature of the assault was have been released.

So perhaps it is you who has more than a bit of trouble understanding English.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join