It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening here!?! Answers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok, I'm going to do this one more time. Let me begin. I'm on ATS right now. I will hit on a thread that sounds interesting and then I'll hit 'new' simply to return to the top to see if anything else has come in. Therefore I tend to catch new threads pretty early. So I came back to the top of the 'new' page and there was a thread from someone claiming to be the Savior. In incredibly broken English, he explained that he could no longer wait to reveal himself to the world, and demanded an audience with the world's leaders/secret societies...something like that. He gave an ultimatum of 9/29. If they did not engage him he would send spiritual forces to destroy them.

Ok, I know this sounds stupid, and I would only laugh at it (which make no mistake I am), but what has happened next is strange. Well, I saw that he was brand, brand new. First strange thing, he only had 10 posts, which is 10 less than needed to start a thread. He also had 0 of everything else. Well, as some of you know, I'm a huge dork and for some reason I like the notion of being someone's first S&F (and believe me, this post was just over the top enough to deserve it). So I did, and then went on to leave a curt and somewhat flippant message. When I hit post, it went to an ATS screen saying that I was not authorized to post on that forum. Well, that confused me and I wondered what forum that would be, I've never seen that message before. I think it was somewhat stuck on that page, so I refreshed ATS and upon going back to the 'new' page, that thread was gone...just like that.

So, this stupid (soooo admittedly stupid) story goes on...lol. Well, much like the message that you are reading now (which in itself is amazing if you made it this far...congrats and/or I'm sorry), I had made one just previous to this basically outlining some of the things I've written here. Just about this strange post from the Savior, and how it went up and down immediately. So I wrote a thread really to see if anyone else had seen it, and posted my thread. I realized there was just one sentence I wanted to add, so I edited the post right away, without even going back to the 'new' page to see it posted there. I edited it, put the reason, and then hit 'post' again. Immediately I was taken to the front or 'home' page of ATS. I hadn't seen it do that before, so I hit 'new', was taken to that page, and my post was gone! Whaaaaat?!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I have seen his threads on a number of occasions.

I believe you got detoured because his thread was removed.

I think they know who he is, so they are removing them a little faster then when he first came on the scene.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ive reported it. Others should do too.

It's a scam link post about a lot of nonsense claiming to be the saviour of the world but wants 2500 bucks etc.

Mods keep removing it fast as its against T&C's.
edit on 24-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think they know who he is, so they are removing them a little faster then when he first came on the scene.

Hahaha! I've been kicked out of more bars than I can count. Hell, I'm not allowed back into several states (that's actually true), but getting bounced from ATS...that's low.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Ive reported it. Others should do too.

It's a scam link post about a lot of nonsense claiming to be the saviour of the world but wants 2500 bucks etc.

Mods keep removing it fast.

Dammit! Well, ok, I guess I'll just have to keep following Christ. Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well we were all warned of false prophets, no pun intended

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I was replying to fake Savior and by the time I hit post, it was gone.

I wanted to have fun with that one.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah, remember the days you just got a troll that was just trolling with very well made stories etc and no alterior motive like trying to empty your bank account.

I miss that!

Bring back early 00's trolls

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You have to be quick on the draw.

I replied to him and it posted

My reply was that sarcasm, that One of my favorite pictures was of him, and I included this pic

He replied, but when I went to read his reply, it took me to 404 front page. I knew his thread was deleted. He had 2 threads. They both got trashed. Cybersavior LMAO

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hahaha! I've been kicked out of more bars than I can count. Hell, I'm not allowed back into several states (that's actually true), but getting bounced from ATS...that's low.

Yep, threads get 86’d sometimes.
You should do a thread about being kicked out of more bars than you can count and the states you are not allowed back into- that sounds epic.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
When I hit post, it went to an ATS screen saying that I was not authorized to post on that forum. Well, that confused me and I wondered what forum that would be, I've never seen that message before.

I think the technical explanation is that "deleted" threads are not literally obliterated, but transferred to a "deleted threads" forum. That's the forum which we can't post in.

edit on 25-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you look in the subscribed threads section it shows you all the threads you've subscribed to or commented on.

It shows what forum it's in and some will show as in the trash bin, it still exists but is not accessible to regular members.

a reply to: DISRAELI

new topics

top topics

join