It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million to Help Unfreeze Libyan Assets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
(The original article from businessinsider requires to have a subscription with the newspaper website so i had to find an alternate article.)

Posted by Mary Chastain Friday, September 24, 2021 at 03:00pm

Business Insider discovered some more damning emails about Mr. Hunter Biden. You know, Biden’s misunderstood son, who we cannot criticize because he had a few problems in the past.

Well, an email between two Obama campaign donors, businessman Sam Jauhari and Sheikh Mohammed al-Rahbani, revealed Hunter demanded $2 million to help unfreeze Libyan assets Obama froze during his administration.

The first email took place in 2015. Biden was the vice president at this time.

Think about it. The then-vice president’s son wanted to profit off of his influence as chairman of the UN World Food Program and son of the VP:

In the email, Jauhari is frank about what Biden would bring to the table, and what he says Biden wanted in return:

Per phone conversation I met with #2 son. He wants $2 per year retainer +++ success fees. He wants to hire his own people – it can be close circle of people for confidentiality. His dad is deciding to run or not.

His positives are he is Chairman of UN World Food Program, son of #2 who has Libya file, access to State, Treasury, business partner SofS [Secretary of State] J. [John] Forbes K [Kerry] son and since he travels with dad he is connected everywhere in Europe and Asia where M. Q. [Muammar Qaddafi] and LIA [Libya Investment Authority] had money frozen. He said he has access to highest level in PRC [China], he can help there.

His negatives are that he is alcoholic, drug addict – kicked [out] of U.S. Army for coc aine, chasing low class hookers, constantly needs money-liquidity problems and many more headaches.

We should meet in Gstraad or London to decide next steps.

Sources confirmed the $2 meant $2 million. They also do not know how much Hunter would get in “success fees.”

Report: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million to Help Unfreeze Libyan Assets

EXCLUSIVE: New emails reveal Hunter Biden asked for $2 million plus 'success fees' to help unfreeze Libyan assets

As if the scandals about the Bidens that have come forward recently weren't enough, now we find two more emails that clearly prove that Hunter Biden took advantage of his father being VP by demanding $2 million dollars from the government of Lybia to help them "free up $15 billion in foreign assets that had been frozen by Obama during the Qaddafi regime."

This is not only blackmail of another government, but it is illegal as per U.S. law.

How many more scandals, and "emails' have to appear to prove that the Biden's are the real criminals and Joe Biden, nor democrats whom know full well all of this, don't belong anywhere close to having any government jobs, much less be in charge of the U.S?...

edit on 24-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That's just the beginning of his now authenticated laptop. I'm super mad I still can't recover my accounts from certain social media sites for posting the stories and content. Even jokes. Banned forever. For the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Biden.46.Cartel "classified at the time" like Hillary said 🤣🤣🤣

Watch out here comes the Kamala.47.MS13 Brigade !!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well, that's not too damning. Wait, I mean...HOLY POOP!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That email is awesome lol. " Has a taste for low grade hookers and a coke habit" but his " dad has access to CHINA" if they kick in 2million to get lybian assets!!! Hahaha. Reason 2 Biden should not be in the oval office.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

You'd be surprised how many high level elected (and non elected) officials are coked-up half the time 😃

A U.S. Congresswoman went bat crazy today right on the outdoor steps of Congress, trigger-fueled by a coked-up episode 😃

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You'd be surprised how many high level elected (and non elected) officials are coked-up half the time 😃

A U.S. Congresswoman went bat crazy today right on the outdoor steps of Congress, trigger-fueled by a coked-up episode 😃

Really!? Do you have a link for that congresswoman thing? I'd be interested in that...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heck, did you see what happened to a BLACK Republican whom is no other than running for Lt. Governor of Nevada and how he was treated for raising concerns about the mask mandates meanwhile the far left elites and their allies in the media have all, or at least the majority, pretty much been caught ignoring their own mandates, ignoring masks mandates, ignoring social distancing etc?... Yet because this BLACK Nevada Republican whom is a candidate for LT. Governor of Nevada, and is a veteran happened to have concerns the nazi far left security guards grappled him through a metal detector and apparently knocked him out. He could not get up for a long while...

He was reporting live how the police were shoving and using force against opponents of the mask mandates, and then on cue the real nazi security guards decided to grapple this man when he was doing nothing wrong. Oh wait, he put his mask down as he was far away from others and was describing what he had seen...so that to the nazi left is enough to grapple and forcefully knock down a political opponent to today's real nazis...

Here is the video...

That video he took didn't show everything. So here is another showing everything.

Well, that video doesn't show everything either...and I know at least some far leftists here will try to claim he was faking this as they attempt to defend this behavior... So here is another video and this one does show the nazi security guards shoving him through the metal detector and to the floor.

Start watching at 11 seconds. The first time they do show it it doesn't show everything but after 11 seconds you can see everything.

Remember what happened to Larry Elder recently as well, another black Republican, whom was attacked by racist far leftists but you get far leftists in ATS proclaim "we don't know for sure they are far left..." :/

When the far left uses the real nazi tactics, it is okay according to at least some far leftists even on ATS...

edit on 24-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment and add video link.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Not holding my breath for an investigation let alone charges.

Govt has gone rogue.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This administration is more criminal than the Obama administration. At least when the Supreme Court reached decisions and demanded that Obama must abide by the law he did as the Supreme Court stated. Except of course he also passed several laws bypassing Congress to change immigration law illegally.

But the criminal Biden administration even when the Supreme Court of Texas told them they must abide by the "stay in Mexico and file asylum from there" rule, the criminal Biden administration is not following the decisions of the Supreme Court.

edit on 24-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Not holding my breath for an investigation let alone charges.

Govt has gone rogue.
Sadly very evidently. We need a revolution or we're doomed , at this point. Society may collapse, and then people are left to fend for themselves. I can see it all happening

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
why do none of the Biden boot lickers want to talk about this? Or do they claim they didn't "vote for Joe, they voted against Trump" ?

Weak little bitches either way.
edit on 25-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: xuenchen

Really!? Do you have a link for that congresswoman thing? I'd be interested in that...

It was CW Debbie Dingle screaming at another CW😃

new topics

top topics

join