It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queensland police are not getting vaxed enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It seems that the rush for the vaccine has slowed down enough, for the Queensland police to put out PR messages telling the people that they will rush through new recruits to fill the gap when the unvaxed police have to walk when the jab deadline comes.I always thought a quick uptake of the vaccine was to stop people from hearing of adverse effects. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The quick uptake is in order to get enough placebo into people's arms so that a large group can be convinced that it's safe. Once that's done, each successive "booster" will be more toxic, but the adverse reactions will be blamed on the "unvaccinated."

My two cents, anyway.
:
edit on 2021 9 24 by incoserv because: reply was fraught with typos.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The quick update is in order to get enough placebo into people's arms so what a large group can be convinced that it's safe. I've that's done, each successive "booster" will be more toxic, but the adverse reactions will be blamed on the "unvaccinated."

My two cents, anyway.

Terribly genius and probably the truth

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that the rush for the vaccine has slowed down enough, for the Queensland police to put out PR messages telling the people that they will rush through new recruits to fill the gap when the unvaxed police have to walk when the jab deadline comes.I always thought a quick uptake of the vaccine was to stop people from hearing of adverse effects. www.youtube.com...

That...is...not...BITCHUTE!!! Bad anonentity. Go to your corner...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

It's ok though you can read between the lines, I am reading that there are far more unvaxed than they stated. They don't want the public to know that the police force will be crippled by the mandate. So they show the fresh-faced recruits, who are gonna replace the veterans that need to be put out to pasture. So the public of Queensland can rest assured that their security is in safe hands.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It also begs the question; what is the psychology of someone who would join the police force during these times? We had a saying when I was in the Army...Young, Dumb and full of Come (different spelling thereof, obviously). War, such things, they're for the young, because the young are, how can I put this...stupid! It's not their fault, they just don't know any better (yet they think they do).

So we're going to get rid of the more experienced officers and replace them with these freshies who are going to long for that control, that power. I think it will only serve to exacerbate the current situation...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

They will certainly do that as they piss off more and more people to make their logbooks glow. At the rate of decline, the next thing will be some of these guys getting into situations and ended up deceased, Australia seems to be escalating to full-on civil unrest.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

That...is...not...BITCHUTE!!! Bad anonentity. Go to your corner...

haha, that made me almost spit out my wine..

So far, as much as I have heard, the police are not forced to be vaxxed yet. Just masked, tested, treated like inferior dross. Given that they are attacking the people they are paid to protect, who do not get nor want to get the vaccine, it's rather ironic...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I think the NSW police have got a time stamp on it, so they will try and wriggle out of it, if they don't there might be a few vacancies popping up,

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: jerich0

I think the NSW police have got a time stamp on it, so they will try and wriggle out of it, if they don't there might be a few vacancies popping up,

Not heard that yet, but it would not be surprising. Dan the spud seems to be out of control, but I am not sure of how many will leave if it were to come to pass.

The Victorian police don't seem to mind being told what to do.. or to whom...

Lets hops for sanity in some far fetched future....

new topics

top topics

join