It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Election Audit Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
and the feed is down.....

second line

and now its back up
edit on 24-9-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Numbers from the draft was right.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Youtube had issues for me but this one didn't

player.invintus.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Guy talking right now needs to hit up Toastmasters or something.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RickinVa

Youtube had issues for me but this one didn't

player.invintus.com...

Thank for that link....

The guy that stated that this is not a full audit due to lack of cooperation says it all, before any witnesses spoke.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Remember under no circumstances should anyone change their preconceived bias. Stick to your original thoughts at all cost. Changing your mind is a sign of weakness and under no circumstances should you ever cross political lines. Your party always the honest one and would never put money or power before politics.

Can't tell if this is satire or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mandroid7

There's already an election audit thread. How about making this one the "Arizona Election Audit Report" thread?

I don't see a mudpit one, but I sure see you playing mod in a ton of threads.
What's up with that?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Remember under no circumstances should anyone change their preconceived bias. Stick to your original thoughts at all cost. Changing your mind is a sign of weakness and under no circumstances should you ever cross political lines. Your party always the honest one and would never put money or power before politics.

Sadly in today's wackadoo society , its a valid question.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Forgive me but is this going to be another my pillow infomercial??

reply a reply to: Mandroid7

Forgive me but is this going to be another my pillow infomercial??

Yeah, he reeks of a discrediting shill.

"Trump one, I smoked crack, I run a free rehab now!!"
"Dd I mention I used to smoke crack?"

-Mike

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

alternate link

player.invintus.com...

Go get them ATS . I'm sure this will completely change peoples minds.

Noice..we needed a little optimism in this thread..lol..welcome

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Lots of duplicates.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not hired to do signature verification. Meaning even a scribble counted. Very liberal on what was excepted.

Would love to see a real deep audit done. Even if at the start they say this is only for future election security. No deep audet would effect certification only fiture election protection.

Why would anyone be against making more secure elections? You know a Election fraud (protection) organization. Obvious as can be the flip flop on audits depending on which party won.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Guy's, I'm having trouble watching and keeping ats open w a vpn.
Feel free to add and blow by blow happenings you see on this thread, I'll stop back in and scrap when I can...going to focus on watching results.
Good luck, happy hunting.

Pm me if you are a leftist and need some Trump hats or koozies sent over.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's always interesting when Government entities intentionally wait until the very end of the work week to release info to the public.

Makes it seem like they're hoping people will forget about it by the time Monday morning rolls around.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

LOL!!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Sadly in today's wackadoo society , its a valid question.

Haha, thanks for being a good sport about me asking.

The best satire is the kind that makes you wonder, so kudos

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Oh, it's a very real strategy! Happens all the time. It's not so much about people forgetting as it is about Friday is the break in the normal news coverage cycle. Over the weekend programming slots change and the rhythm is disrupted. Additionally, the programming itself changes to a more 'magazine' or 'weekly recap' format. Late breaking news often doesn't make it into these programs because much of it is pre-recorded.

In any case, it is a very conscious strategy...especially with the slithering scumbags in DC! That, and late night votes in Congress and the Senate. It's DISGUSTING, frankly!

ETA - And, if you ever want to see proof of this, just carefully watch some of these magazine programs over the weekend. Whenever they do have a news break you'll notice they always cut to a different studio, and a completely different host. There is rarely any real-time, live, discussion on any of these magazine programs.

edit on 9/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: carewemust

There's already an election audit thread. How about making this one the "Arizona Election Audit Report" thread?

I don't see a mudpit one, but I sure see you playing mod in a ton of threads.
What's up with that?

That's just the way that retired NAVY vet does his thing.
I personally find it enduring. I may disagree on almost anything he brings up but damnit I do respect the dude.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Not expecting this, why not come straight to the point, then explain the details, instead of going through all the tedious steps first.

Just give us the results!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
Not expecting this, why not come straight to the point, then explain the details, instead of going through all the tedious steps first.

Just give us the results!

I agree, but if you watched some of the previous stuff they've presented they did the same thing then. I think the idea is to head off questions before they get asked so they don't get dragged down into the weeds with every conclusion. Then it just becomes chaos and a shouting match as they jump all over the place trying to respond to questions.
edit on 9/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join