It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media blackout of Melbourne,Aus Protests/Riots In Canadian Media.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As the protests in Melbourne,Aus continue with now presences of military being deployed, truckers blocking access in some highways.
There is a complete total Media blackout of Melbourne,Aus and other countries.

There also seems to be an MSM campaign in MSM such as by suggesting the cases had now risen.

Melbourne's streets were largely quiet on Thursday after three days of anti-lockdown protests, with hundreds of police officers on patrol in the city to prevent another rally as COVID-19 cases in Victoria hit a daily pandemic record.

The Melbourne's streets were largely quiet on Thursday well its problary its because the police according to social media posts they were going to door to door preventing protestors.

Quite an draconian approach.
In Canada however the media had a blackout of Melbourne,Aus protests makes you wonder why exactly? the MSM has no problems promoting protests of people demanding vaxs or lockdown however.

I do believe that such protests would be common in the next few months in other western countries and i dont think they can continue to cover up that way..

edit on 24-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Can I ask when was there protests "demanding vaccines" or "demanding lockdowns", I missed those would really like to see the footage to compare crowd sizes, do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

This is how it was reported by NPR.

The union later issued a statement condemning the violence "in the strongest possible terms," noting that an unspecified number of people were injured by violent acts, including the throwing of bottles. But it also distanced itself from the protesters, attributing the actions to "extremists or people manipulated by extremists."

"This crowd was heavily infiltrated by neo-Nazis and other right wing extremist groups and it is clear that a minority of those who participated were actual union members," the statement said.

Others have alleged that neo-Nazis and anti-vaccination groups organized on encrypted social media platforms before arriving at the protest in "hi-vis" clothing to look like construction workers.

Bill Shorten — the former opposition leader and current member of Parliament who serves as shadow minister for the national disability insurance scheme and for government services — said in a TV interview that some protesters were construction workers while others were "fake tradies."

"There is a network of hard-right, man-baby Nazis," he said, "people who just want to cause trouble. ... They want to complain about the vaccination, and they deserve to get the full force of everything that's coming their way."

So apparently "hard-right, man-baby Nazi" crisis actors infiltrated the protests... sounds like some crazy conspiracy theory to me. They are alledging fake construction workers and it just sounds like all the crazy claims people make about crisis actors to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

We call them antifa here.

Part of our democrat party now, like blm.

Very violent, and pretty effective at triggering otherwise peaceful police & protesters.

No idea if union statement is true, but not impossible.

Is regular occurence in the states.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

You mean those that YOU call Antifa or BLM are actually antagonist???.... Who would have thought of that.
Look man anyone that is truly Antifa doesn't go out burning crap down and be violent. Those individuals that do so do it just to be a D#. Don't let TPTB tell you otherwise.
That's how they get ya man.
Divide and conquer.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Maybe confused?

They call THEMSELVES antifa?

I have different name for them.

democrats.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Not true , just searched it and there's plenty available.
A few hundred people spitting the dummy because "reasons" , quite sad.

The Melbourne's streets were largely quiet on Thursday well its problary its because the police according to social media posts they were going to door to door preventing protestors.

What social media posts ?
Going to door to door and preventing protesters individually ? , how do they know who's going to protest ?

These threads are getting thinner and thinner.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I just did a quick search on the CBC and found this pretty easily.
www.cbc.ca...
Theres the photos.

Can't find the story though.

edit on 24-9-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

That's the issue see? there are images, photos but no story, none. Not even on CTV.
edit on 24-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I just did a quick search on the CBC and found this pretty easily.
www.cbc.ca...
Theres the photos.

Can't find the story though.

Canadian news is way behind the 8 ball. It’s Saturday today.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Not true , just searched it and there's plenty available.
A few hundred people spitting the dummy because "reasons" , quite sad.

What social media posts ?
Going to door to door and preventing protesters individually ? , how do they know who's going to protest ?

These threads are getting thinner and thinner.

When RIGHTS are called just reasons, yes it is sad.

My RIGHTS are not to be impinged upon. By anyone. Including made up pseudo science.

Stay on your knees. It's easier.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

My RIGHTS are not to be impinged upon. By anyone.Including made up pseudo science.

Made up pseudo science is what's being regurgitated here on a daily basis by those who believe what they read on "alternative" websites is the truth.

Stay on your knees. It's easier.

Not on my knees but I do take precautions for my own safety as an un-vaccinated person, my job puts me at risk so I try to mitigate that risk.

top topics

join