It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Overrules Panel, Approves Pfizer COVID Booster Shots For Frontline Workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
CD C Director overrules panel, approves Pfizer COVID booster shots for frontline workers

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky overruled a panel of advisers and approved a booster shot for people ages 18 to 64 years who are health care workers or have another essential job that puts them at increased risk of being exposed to COVID-19.

Earlier on Thursday, a panel of CDC advisers said boosters should only be offered to people 65 and older, nursing home residents and those ages 50 to 64 who have risky underlying health problems. The extra dose would be given once they are at least six months past their last Pfizer shot.

What qualifies as an "essential job"... incidentally I also wonder what all these "essential workers" think of the possibility that this will be mandated to work and you may have to get the booster, so 3 shots at least or maybe even more to stay "up-to-date" and "fully vaccinated".... we don't know how often these shots will be necessary yet. I read something about the Moderna CEO saying that of course another coronavirus shot will probably be necessary every year just like the flu shot.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

This CDC Director Rochelle was hand-picked by Joe Biden. She will always opt in a direction that generates maximum revenue and kickbacks from the medical industry....just like her boss has done during his 48 years in government.

Your health and your family's health?

That's a lower priority. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

CNN influenced her when she was on the show. Jake Tapper said, "I hope by "high-risk", your FDA will include people in high risk occupations, and not just high-risk health categories, Dr. Wallensky!"

What do you bet +90% of the top people (aka "terrorists") at CNN are not vaccinated....nor their children.

link   
Folks, not usually one for doom and gloom. But I would certainly have some backup supplies for this winter. If even half of the bad # i'm hearing are true, the delta variant is going to rip through the vaccinated, same with any other after it.

Could end up getting real bad. COULD. Doesn't hurt to be prepared for any situation all the same (hurricane, power outages, etc. Never hurts). Just a suggestion.

link   

Typical under dictatorship. One person overrules any opposition.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I saw this coming a mile away and unfortunately I think the motivation to make money is so strong that this will become basically mandatory to participate in society, because the wind is already blowing that way and what better way to generate continuous revenue from almost everyone in America than require a medication to be able to work or just do anything really. Also to push all kinds of tech and government tracking like vaccine passports and normalize it all. If they end up requiring a digital vaccine passport, a lot of people I know who don't have any of this technology or believe in it will be completely excluded from society. Not like they already sort of aren't, but they still go to the grocery store and things like that.

new topics

top topics

join