It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Years ago Today Nirvana released Nevermind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Uriah Heep,that is a trip down memory lane.I loved their
song Lady In Black.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Uriah Heep,that is a trip down memory lane.I loved their
song Lady In Black.

The Salisbury album, in which this composition is my favorite. This is a bronze disc. I had this vinyl in the late 70s, I washed it down to holes)))
The song itself is very mystical. It is still debated what Hensley meant in this song. I play it on guitar and some others on synthesizer. I have a gorgeous Yamaha PSR - 740 with a 5 "drive. But my dream is to buy Rolland or Муга, which was played by John Lord))))

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I envy your musical abilities.
I am very much a frustrated musician, tried to learn the bass years ago and given keyboards a go....but can't even manage to play chopsticks!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I envy your musical abilities.
I am very much a frustrated musician, tried to learn the bass years ago and given keyboards a go....but can't even manage to play chopsticks!

My friend, I also have a musical education. Once in my childhood I played the piano as the opening act for the symphony ensemble of Professor Serebryakov, who performed the 1st concert of Tchaikovsky at the Baku Philharmonic. My parents were sitting on the ground)))
I graduated from music school and played in a school ensemble and in rock and jazz groups of my institute)))
I am a music lover, connoisseur and lover of 60-70s English rock.
I want to give you a video. which I filmed for my friends on one Russian social network, after I was banned there for one month about 8 years ago.
In the video slideshow of photos of my city of Saratov, the sound track consists entirely of my performance on my Yamaha)))
Happy viewing)))

top topics

<< 1   >>

join