It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo Had to Apologize for Grabbing Ex-Boss’ Buttock at 2005 Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I put this in the mud pit as it seems that Chris has many supporters here

So is there a trend here? First Andrew or First Chris as this goes back to 2005. I mean so is it back to reporting on snow banks on the Weather Channel? Darn Chris I thought you were above board when you worked the Weather Channel. Now phooy. I will confide I was drunk once and grabbed by sister in laws buttock thinking it was my wife. I also told my wife immediately. Nope I didn't get slugged and have been a boy scout ever since But Chris that sounds to me like a power play move. So Chris is a "player" Absolutely hes a presstitute as defined by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts.

Here we go:

Chris Cuomo had to write an apology email to his former boss, veteran TV reporter Shelley Ross, after grabbing her rear-end at a party in 2005.Ross spoke out about the incident in an op-ed piece for The New York Times published Friday morning. Ross, Cuomo’s boss at ABC News in the early 2000s, explained that she isn’t trying to get the CNN anchor fired from his job, but decided she couldn’t stay silent after seeing Cuomo “escape accountability” for advising his brother, disgraced former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, during his sexual-harassment scandal. Ross wrote that the incident happened at a farewell party for an unnamed ABC News colleague in 2005. “I was at the party with my husband, who sat behind me on an ottoman sipping his Diet Coke as I spoke with work friends,” she recalled. “When Mr. Cuomo entered the Upper West Side bar, he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock.”

Chris Cuomo Had to Apologize for Grabbing Ex-Boss’ Buttock at 2005 Party

This is probably the tip of the ice berg over at CNN.
edit on 24-9-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A family of proven predators and liars.

Meanwhile Tucker is a just a plain meanie!

new topics

join