It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems Fauci is going to be forced to "science" even if he has to axe somebody.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.ronjohnson.senate.gov...

Dear Drs. Fauci, Walensky, and Woodcock:

On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced vaccine mandates in both the public and private sectors without making any exceptions for those who have been previously infected with COVID-19 and have natural immunity.[1] When asked to comment on the effectiveness of natural immunity against the virus based on recent studies from Israel, Dr. Anthony Fauci stated he did not “have a real firm answer” on that.[2] Almost 20 months into the pandemic, it is shocking that the chief medical advisor to the president does not have a firm grasp on the effectiveness of natural immunity, but still promotes freedom-robbing vaccine mandates. This administration clearly does not want the public to question whether natural immunity is more effective than vaccines. As President Biden revealingly declared, the vaccine mandate “is not about freedom or personal choice.”[3] This administration’s decision to disregard the effectiveness of natural immunity and demand vaccination ignores current data and is an assault on all Americans’ civil liberties.

Fauci thinks he can give the typical non answer and get by with that, but it just doesn't work that way. Enough people graduated from 7th grade to understand this, to the point it can't just be dismissed out of hand as it has been. Eventually, these #tards will have to answer. IN fact, here is a nice list of questions Sen. Johnson has asked of the spotlight seeking doctor:

1.Approximately 20 months into this pandemic, why have U.S. health agencies not fully studied COVID-19 natural immunity?
Please explain why
2.Dr. Fauci supports vaccine mandates for all individuals without apparently considering studies that show the effectiveness of natural immunity against the virus.
Did Dr. Fauci recommend to study the protection offered by natural immunity prior to President Biden’s decision to impose vaccine mandates? If not, why not?
3.Did FDA and CDC consider the January 2021 NIH article titled, “Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19,” or other studies on natural immunity, when deciding that individuals, regardless of previous COVID-19 infection, should be vaccinated? If not, why not?
4.Does the FDA and CDC agree with the World Health Organization’s statement that “[a]vailable scientific data suggests that in most people immune responses remain robust and protective against reinfection for at least 6-8 months after infection”? [17] If not, why not?
5.Is the FDA or CDC aware of any adverse events in previously infected individuals that have been vaccinated? Please provide a complete list of these adverse events.
6.How many Americans received a vaccination after having COVID-19? If this data is unavailable, please explain why.
7.Provide the current estimated total number of infections of COVID-19 in the U.S.
8.Do the FDA and CDC dispute the findings of the two Israeli studies cited in this letter? If so, please provide the data that contradict these studies.
9.Provide the estimated number of breakthrough infections in vaccinated persons versus reinfections in previously infected persons.
Please explain why “antibody testing is not recommended to determine whether you are immune or protected from COVID-19.”[18]
10.Has the FDA or CDC examined the duration of natural immunity compared to vaccine immunity? If not, why not?

Please provide a response no later than September 29, 2021. Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter

This was on the 16th. Not sure how much time is needed to answer these questions, but at some point, it's going to come up. What will the dictators do then?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, the Senator is ax'ing nicely.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

In the name of profits, revenue, and kick-backs, the CDC Director over-rode her own FDA late last night, to require BOOSTER shots for millions of additional Americans. Americans who are LOW RISK for getting sick from Covid-19.

nymag.com...

Forcing experimental drugs on people who work hard to help people, is SICK.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

1-17 Air Cav, 82d

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

did you enjoy Fayettenam?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I was in the military. But my login ID refers to a Korean War veteran I knew.

o7, All American.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Fayetteville had become a rather nice place when I first arrived there in '99. Fayettenam was a moniker attached to the city initially (I believe) during Vietnam, and whoa buddy, the stories I heard. Let us just say it was apparently worthy of the name...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I was in the military. But my login ID refers to a Korean War veteran I knew.

o7, All American.

Cheers

A general, huh? Nice...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
IMO Rand Paul totally exposed Fauci a couple of months ago. Fauci was able to use his 'science' debate, but in their most recent exchange, Rand was prepared. He was ready for Fauci. He had the results of the UK covid studies, and the doctors' reports on the uncertainty of the boosters.
He then asked Fauci, "Since you're such a proponent of science, show me the science that tells me boosters are necessary."
Fauci threw a fit, and told Paul "you don't understand" how the variants work. Fauci is 100% full of sh!t. Utterly, completely full of it.

Another thing I've noticed a lot lately: When you tell the authoritarians that they don't have the right to take away people's civil liberties, you hit a nerve. That really gets them!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"hand salute" as seen from behind. Salute to YOU.

I once accidentally bumped into a corps commander's tray in a dining facility. Fortunately, he was having a good day.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Who doesn't enjoy Fayettenam...

528th SF SB.. 01-02

link   

What happens in the likely event that the genocidal creep does not respond to this letter?

link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Fayetteville had become a rather nice place when I first arrived there in '99. Fayettenam was a moniker attached to the city initially (I believe) during Vietnam, and whoa buddy, the stories I heard. Let us just say it was apparently worthy of the name...
I lived there when the Pump house and Rick's lounge was still on Hay St 1991. So I am well aware of why it had such a wonderful history. But I live just north of there now and enjoy the new Hay st. A couple nice breweries, and some nice shops there now. I actually go to Fayetteville on purpose now.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DashVol

I doubt he will unless he is brought in under oath again. But it's nice to know he has been put on the spot.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two

528th SF SB.. 01-02

I was USAF, in an Army town. I hated it so much. So, so much.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

HAHA yeah it is definitionally a different life style on the AF side of the house.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

HAHA yeah it is definitionally a different life style on the AF side of the house.

I spent time arguing that "damnit, it's not Pope field, it's POPE AFB!", and now it's "Pope Field".

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

He will just ignore it. Rand Paul and Ron Johnson have both been painted in MSM as crazy conspiracy whack jobs. And yes I know no one should listen to MSM but there are a lot of ignorant people in the world who do. Obviously, if there weren't we would never be in this situation to begin with.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

It's going to be difficult to make the whole GOF thing go away. I'm pretty sure most of the toothpaste is out of the tube at this point.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

528th SF SB.. 01-02

I was USAF, in an Army town. I hated it so much. So, so much.

It was unfortunate for them when they learned some of the USAF were "Air Rescue"...
...the hard way .

"Sir , we were training in engaging an aggressive larger enemy force unarmed ,sir"
"How did it turn out ?"
"Sir , we neutralized the aggressor threat , sir"
"Dismissed. Return to duty."

On topic :
The narrative is slowly falling apart .
Desperate folks tell desperate tales.
The more that happens , the faster the downfall is accelerated .
edit on 9/24/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join