It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Mind of Control Freaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's called the Safe House now, if it even exists anymore.

Maybe these vaccine passports or whatever they label them will bring back the "speak easy" type places. I think that would be kinda cool to be honest. Restaurants struggle to make a profit as it stands now, I can't imagine how they are going to make money other than charging more which will drive away more customers. It's a vicious cycle.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Obviously, this specific idea wouldn't work in a restaurant, but your comment reminded me of this. Were you aware of The Flaming Lips Bubble Concerts? I'm not sure how many times they did it, but the first one was back in Jan. 2021. The band and also the fans all had their own individual bubbles.(& I think some were allowed 2 per bubble)

I'm not real sure if I'd want to do it or not, but I still think it's a pretty cool idea nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I agree with everything you have said, but there is another pressure which no one has mentioned. It's fairly obvious that the Government ministers are not working for the people, they are reading from the same music sheet. The people that they are taking their orders from are probably telling them to do their job or you die. Have you ever seen governments work so hard for this imbecility? That's their fault for getting into it but I am sure that's a fact as well. Whatever protests go on they have no choice, but to press on with the agenda.
The agenda it seems is time-sensitive, where free speech is banned. Massive protests are unreported. Along with police brutality being the norm in some places. Any medicine which works is banned, leaving a mandated vaccine that gets more problematic as the weeks unfold. Hence the time-sensitivity at some stage the effects will become so obvious, the present narrative will have to collapse.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have been listening to government and media with the same scepticism I had about wmd in Iraq. Its very much full on brainwashing to enfore the will of the ellites.

If you look at the data coming from india it doesn't jell with the panademic fears from government and media. An ICMR survey done in India found two-third's of all Indians above the age of 6 had SARS-CoV-2 antibodies. With a covid-19 death total of 446,000 deaths out of 900 million (2/3rds of population) infected people that equates to mortality rate of 0.049% which is only marginally higher than flu. India's 2018 Influenza death toll was 616,531 so covid-19 hasn't proved any worse than Influenza. I suspect confining people indoors and out of the sun worsens the outcome.

I might get novavax if/when it becomes available but staying clear of mRNA Vaccines.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I agree with you, and I liked your post, thank you! i don't feel that Covid is that bad, yes people have died but in my opinion, I feel we would have been fine without the developemnt of this vaccine. We honestly didn't need it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Obviously, this specific idea wouldn't work in a restaurant, but your comment reminded me of this. Were you aware of The Flaming Lips Bubble Concerts? I'm not sure how many times they did it, but the first one was back in Jan. 2021. The band and also the fans all had their own individual bubbles.(& I think some were allowed 2 per bubble)

I'm not real sure if I'd want to do it or not, but I still think it's a pretty cool idea nonetheless.

Interesting, but too weird for me, unless of course the bubble skin had some kind of control that would allow it to become opaque. Then at least you could get "busy" inside with your partner ;-) Could even be a new trend, exhibitionism by inference lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Lmao that seems so dangerous... all it would take is one tiny little sharp object to puncture one of those bubbles as people jump around. I can easily imagine someone who is drunk or drugged up might have a hard time safely escaping that situation. Also, how are the bubbles being supplied with a sufficient supply of fresh oxygen? Maybe the balls are like a solid rubber which doesn't collapse so it can have air holes?
edit on 26/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

How are they even breathing in those bubbles?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

In the beginning of this↓ video, you can hear what I assume is the announcement given to the fans before the show. It states that there are a few items in each bubble, including a sign to let the attendants know you have to pee.

If you show them the other side of the sign, that says "It's hot in here", they will connect some sort of blower to the bubble and pump in some cool fresh air.

I didn't actually hear them mention anything specific about oxygen, but maybe they continuously went from bubble to bubble refreshing the air before most people get to the point where it's hot and low on oxygen.

I'm not sure about this either, but I assume the blower filters the air, otherwise it seems like that would kinda defeat the purpose of the bubbles, if they were to just let air flow out of some bubbles and then pump that same air directly into another bubble.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Lmao that seems so dangerous... all it would take is one tiny little sharp object to puncture one of those bubbles as people jump around. I can easily imagine someone who is drunk or drugged up might have a hard time safely escaping that situation. Also, how are the bubbles being supplied with a sufficient supply of fresh oxygen? Maybe the balls are like a solid rubber which doesn't collapse so it can have air holes?
See previous↑↑ post.

I definitely wouldn't wanna be on acid inside one of those. I mean, I'm sure it would be fun for awhile, but eventually it would probably get a bit overwhelming. You'd start freaking out, unable to get out of that dam thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I live in an area that was hit really badly by the delta variant. IT blew up really badly in one particular neighborhood and then exploded out from there.

Ground zero was a group of unvaxxed adults who held a bunch of private parties in a bar on the edge of town which should have been closed due to the was opened up in secret. No masks, no social distancing. They then spread it to their friends and families, and their kids spread it around the local schools.

We also had a group of unvaxxed adults who knew that they had covid and who sent their kids to school anyway, causing half a dozen classes in three local schools to be quarantined.

We ended up having to have draconian restrictions brought in to bring the outbreak down, which was a huge great kick in the backside for everyone else who was vaxxinated, who was wearing masks and who was socially distancing.

We were all collectively punished for the irresponsible actions of a few people.

So yes, I think that we should separate out the responsible people from the irresponsible ones. It's like Jim Crow, but you want to sit at the front of the bus you just need to get a shot. The ones who don't can ride out back, and the ones who haven't had the shot and won't wear a mask get to go on the roof with the luggage.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Lets go one step further and just create vaxxed and unvaxxed countries. I'm completely serious. Then we can all live by our own beliefs and the vaccinated wont be able to blame the unvaccinated when outbreaks inevitably happen. You can go on trying to place blame on the unvaccinated, but it will eventually become clear who is really stealing your freedom. Only when we stop fighting each other and buying into the political propaganda will we ever escape this nightmare.

Now to repeat myself for the 100th time. The Delta strain is mostly resistant to the vaccines, vaccinated people catch and spread it, and it has exploded even in the most vaccinated nations. I wrote a detailed thread about this not long ago examining how Delta is much more contagious but also several times less deadly than the early variants. We need to start looking at the lethality and not just case numbers.

A vaccine which works should produce herd immunity when over 60% of a population is vaccinated. Yet we have nations where over 90% of the population is fully vaccinated and they are still experiencing an outbreak of Delta just as big or bigger than less vaccinated nations. Many of those highly vaccinated nations also have higher death rates than less vaccinated nations.

The Covid-19 vaccines do next to nothing to prevent the spread or symptoms of Delta because they were designed to combat the early variants of SARS-CoV-2. Those early variants were far more deadly, especially the very first variant which leaked out of the lab. Up until the Covid-19 vaccines, the highest efficacy ever achieved for a coronavirus vaccine was about 30 to 40%.

Yet they somehow achieved a 95% efficacy for their Covid-19 vaccine. The only reason they were able to create such an effective vaccine for a coronavirus so quickly is because they created SARS-CoV-2. It was a man-made virus which had weaknesses they could target. However, now that SARS-CoV-2 has had over a year to evolve in the real world, it's a very different virus, and those same weaknesses no longer exist.

You still hear many people quote the "95% effective" number even though it clearly doesn't apply to the newer strains. They got that number from their initial trials which involved a relatively small number of people. The Pfizer trial tested the vaccine on 21,720 people, 2 of which died according to their report. One died of blood clotting and the other of heart failure, which we now know are two of the most common side-effects.

They claim the deaths weren't related to the vaccine, and it's certainly possible, but lets just assume one of those deaths was due to the vaccine. Doing the math, we find that even one death out of 21,720 equates to a 0.0046% death rate. That may not sound like much, but let us consider the fact 183 million people in the US have been fully vaccinated, 0.0046% of 183 million is 8418.

Now if we look at OpenVAERS we find that 6981 deaths have been reported in the US as a result of the Covid-19 vaccine. It's fair to assume not all deaths have been reported, so the reported deaths are slightly lower than the estimated number of 8418. Even that estimation is probably a bit lower than the actual number of deaths caused by the Covid-19 vaccines.

In any case, the estimation still lines up very closely with the reality. Also, 7-8 thousand deaths may not seem like a lot, perhaps even a reasonable trade-off for the lives saved by the vaccine... and I might agree with that if the vaccine actually had a 95% efficacy rate for the new strains like Delta. However, 6981 deaths is still an extremely high number, it's more deaths than all vaccinations combined over decades.

The problem for big pharma now is they can't design a vaccine for the new strains without going through another approval process which will cost them a lot of time and money. So they have to keep pushing the same exact vaccine which they tested in these early trials with such a small number of people it's very hard to actually derive any meaningful safety data, as I have shown in the case of the Pfizer study.

EDIT: btw I did the same calculations using the VAERS data from Australia and once again the estimation was very close to the real reported number of deaths.
edit on 26/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And still you don't stop to think to ask why vaccinated people have to be treated like unvaccinated people.

If the vaccine actually did what they say it does, then even if you get sick, you simply get sick for a few days. The vaccine is supposed to even keep you out of the hospital almost every time, if you are unlucky enough to still get it and always keep you out of ICU and from death.

So instead of getting ticked at your local officials for treating you like the great unwashed, which they did against the data, you get mad at the people they point fingers at. Typical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join