It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Noz! Fredo on the ropes...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A veteran television journalist accused CNN's Chris Cuomo on Friday of once sexually harassing her when they worked together at ABC News and she feels the "Cuomo Prime Time" namesake needs to "journalistically repent" for his behavior.

In a guest essay for the New York Times, former executive producer Shelley Ross outlined an incident where Cuomo, who came under fire this year for giving private advice to his brother New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo during his sexual harassment scandal, squeezed the cheek of her buttock without her permission in 2005. She also produced an email where Chris Cuomo appeared to admit to the incident and apologize for his behavior.

Fredo doing a little grab ass, and now it's an issue. My, this is awkward. Will his big brother step in and help him through this crisis? It's looking like the Cuomo name is getting just a little slippery with the current crop of slime. I'm not a fan of cancel culture, but I can only say, live by the sword, die by the sword. Good Luck Chris, you are going to need all you can find or steal.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There's this nice lake in Nevada he needs to take a boat ride on with Al Neri.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's dry, or close to it now. he will probably visit a scrap yard in Jersey, looking for a Union job.

eta: but I get the joke
edit on 24-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thousand fathoms is not very far offshore.
Chris can rent a boat and go for a swim out there.
Bring some chain Chris....bro too.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I know the left eventually eat their own, I just wish they'd have a bigger appetite.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know, this one could only be topped by Don Lemon being gay shamed for something like sticking his hand in his pants and rubbing it in someone's face. It's the little things in life you really need to stop to enjoy.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't know, this one could only be topped by Don Lemon being gay shamed for something like sticking his hand in his pants and rubbing it in someone's face. It's the little things in life you really need to stop to enjoy.

Doesn't CNN have a guy who was caught "self-pleasuring" during a video meeting?

Nothing but class at that network.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hear Tony Soprano's boat is still docked in Jersey. Maybe he and the EX Gov should go out and spend time with Big Pussy, even though their not rat bastards just stupid ____s. You got some friends in Jersey don't you.

edit on 24-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There's this nice lake in Nevada he needs to take a boat ride on with Al Neri.

Fredo needs a boat ride on Lake Cuomo in Italy. Much deeper.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

'Hands Down' the most classless network.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fredo needs a boat ride on Lake Cuomo in Italy. Much deeper.

"I'll f****n' ruin your s***. I'll f*****g throw you down these stairs." - Fredo Cuomo on being called Fredo Cuomo

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I do like the fact that his nickname is the same as that barefoot wee guy who took some jewelry to a mountain to save a giant bird or something.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I do like the fact that his nickname is the same as that barefoot wee guy who took some jewelry to a mountain to save a giant bird or something.

Bilbo Douchebaggins?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Definitely a bad Hobbit for screwing up.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

TOOBIN is his name. CNN brought him back after he underwent therapy.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Bilbo Douchebaggins?

Yeah! I hear they even made a book after that movie.

But back to Fromo, I hear he's a gay and works out a lot.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sorry...I was being a little Smaug about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is everybody stupid? As Fredo's brother Andrew has already explained, touching people is an "Italian thing".
"We're warm, affectionate people. Huggers." Those woman making the accusations? They're the ones with the problem.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join