It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Spider Web Trap #2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's alive and has been for some time.

1. When the stock holders find out they've been conned ( listverse.com...
2. Owe my soul to the company store ( www.songfacts.com... )

3. Monopoly money ( deflationary money held in security safety boxes at your banks being raided by FBI ) don't laugh at this one

4. The Federal Reserve is a scam PERIOD

MIM's " The American Spider Web Trap "

edit on 0900000024472021-09-24T08:47:24-05:00472409am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000006482021-09-24T08:48:06-05:00480609am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Seems like the whole world is a spider-trap according to you.

Maybe you should do more touring of Japan on your bike, and just live life.

You fear-monger too much

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Seems like the whole world is a spider-trap according to you.

Maybe you should do more touring of Japan on your bike, and just live life.

You fear-monger too much

Thanks

Problem is I'm done touring for this year.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The FBI is raiding safety deposit boxes?

That's unfortunate. I think my mother has some cash in one of those.
I keep mine where they can't get to it... but like you said its deflationary- losing value every day.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

3. Monopoly money ( deflationary money held in security safety boxes at your banks being raided by FBI ) don't laugh at this one

I think you had your Chinese Spider Web prediction stating something to the effect of China should be openly lording over us by now.

I think you have a fixation with things that kinda-sorta at least sound fancifully Asian-ish. Hence leaping from "Chinese Spider Web Trap", right to "American Spider Web Trap".

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: musicismagic

I think you had your Chinese Spider Web prediction stating something to the effect of China should be openly lording over us by now.

I think you have a fixation with things that kinda-sorta at least sound fancifully Asian-ish. Hence leaping from "Chinese Spider Web Trap", right to "American Spider Web Trap".

I believe it was the " open door prison that we all live in now " , something like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

How does American Trash Panda Trap sound? As in you clicked on it and it turned out to be indecipherable trash.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Not wanting to be another one telling you this, but feedback is important:

You overuse that word to a point it's making me yawn. Also, wouldn't a Chinese finger trap be the better metaphor? I get it it's your thing and by all means, do what you like.

This is just constructive critic, do with it what you want.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You show a bit of narcissism by constanly refering to yourself and your threads as the be all and end all, maybe be a little more humble and let others proclaim your accuracies (if they ever come to fruition)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

You show a bit of narcissism by constanly refering to yourself and your threads as the be all and end all, maybe be a little more humble and let others proclaim your accuracies (if they ever come to fruition)

As one wonders about world events and actually being drawn into that type of world involuntarily , an expression of thoughts I've always felt was a sign of being welcome on ATS. Seems like this is what ATS is about.
Its true, I'll rather be and stay humble , its kind of a respect for the members here.

new topics

top topics

join